Who Has The Worst Stans?

Escapade

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which Stan Group Is The Worst?

• Madonna
    • Beyonce

Boths stans are quite horrible and ignorant. Like most Beyonce stans are pressed queens ready to attack anyone over anything not praising her ass or convinced that she's better than every performer/singer who's ever lived. And oh how I wish I can say there were only a few (2-4) Bey stans I've encountered who fit that description, but the rruth is that I'm used to Bey stans being that dumb in the majority sense. Plus how they'll join together and go psycho on someone for not liking her, even celebs.

Then you have madge stans who are specifically pressed over Janet & Mariah & Michael more than anyone else, because the 3 of them actually have talent and make her seem forgetable. What MIGHT put Madonna stans over Bey's is that when they loose a stan war, they always go straight for racism calling Janet a "Nword" calling you a "Nword lover" saying there glad at least Madonna's not 1, when that makes them look really really stupid seeing as how Madonnas cooch has never been a whites only pool

I dont know it's a hard one

I didn't think it was going to be THAT easy a poll, but hands down Madgeline.....I'm surprised Beyonce is winning.....NOT surprised she is a choice :filenails: The Beyonce fans could be worst only in their age and general foolishness of everything she does is the shit...cause bitch it aint...and I am NOT here for wind fans. :filenails: The Madonna fans well they something else they worship that bitch and you can't tell them shit, kinda tough with her ranking in them millions on tours.

Boths stans are quite horrible and ignorant. Like most Beyonce stans are pressed queens ready to attack anyone over anything not praising her ass or convinced that she's better than every performer/singer who's ever lived. And oh how I wish I can say there were only a few (2-4) Bey stans I've encountered who fit that description, but the rruth is that I'm used to Bey stans being that dumb in the majority sense. Plus how they'll join together and go psycho on someone for not liking her, even celebs.

Then you have madge stans who are specifically pressed over Janet & Mariah & Michael more than anyone else, because the 3 of them actually have talent and make her seem forgetable. What MIGHT put Madonna stans over Bey's is that when they loose a stan war, they always go straight for racism calling Janet a "Nword" calling you a "Nword lover" saying there glad at least Madonna's not 1, when that makes them look really really stupid seeing as how Madonnas cooch has never been a whites only pool

I dont know it's a hard one

chile them Beyonce fans kill me in the club, they will break out and do the WHOLE Single Ladies routine on yo ass, hell I'm a Janet fan and I could do the entire "If" routine flawlessly -_- BUT I wont :umm: . Or run to the dance floor fast as hell when them siren sounds come on, I be like good now I can get a drink without waiting in line :filenails:

Not to mention the Madonna stans failure to accept the fact MDNA flopped, but they always wanna come for Discipline and etc. Madonna takes the cake. Her fans think she is God. Like Game said, at least Bey stans stan for someone with talent.

no_queen.jpg

Lately the Rihanna stans have been pissing me off.

And that's why I only go on Twitter and YouTube to post and watch. I ignore ALL STANS. My life and time is too important to waste like they do.

Beyonce hands down.

At least Madonna fans have 25+ years of history on their side.

yeap.

Vadge stans are awful but they pretty much stay on their forums talking trash about other artists. They are for the most part pretty ugly too

Bianca stans are just batshit crazy. They'll even attack artists on twitter etc that dare to say that they dont like their KWEEN!111!N!!! Keri Hilson is the prime example. They managed to dethrone the LAMBS

• Upvote 1