Tia Mowry Leaves BET's 'The Game'

lexus97

I'm surprised it took this topic this long to be posted.

:umm: Lexi....gurl you know damn well the show is OVER. No Tia? No Pooch? Chile....GAME OVER. :whistle:

well it already got renewed for another season.

the r both soooooooooo annoying. he can stay they can find him another chick :thumbup:

the last season

replacing a main character is hard... that's like replacing Ryan Seacrest on American Idol... it'll be impossible to do

didnt u hear beyonce say no one is irreplaceable :coffee::lmao: :lmao:

tia is not irreplaceable now come on gameshia :sigh:

Like I just sent Mara Brock Akil in a email (except I said the following alot less harsh), the ONLY thing that can save the show and maybe even boost it higher than they've ever been AND potentially bring back another show......................ADD TONI CHILDS FROM GIRLFRIENDS! Nobody will see it coming, she'd move to San Diego with the new guy she's dating or married to. And she can be a somewhat enemy of Tasha and maybe even related to Chardonnay (Brandy) and it could possibly lead to Girlfriends coming back and it's perfect because The Game is the spinoff lessor of Girlfriends, so it'd come full circle. The Game will have it's final season with Toni Childs in the lead, then Girlfirends can come back to TV, bring in some crazy major rattings, spawn the movie thats been in the working for like 2 yrs, and all will be right with the world, THE END :filenails:

its official he leaving also.

NEW YORK -- BET's hit series "The Game" has lost another star: Pooch Hall isn't returning for the show's sixth season.

BET said in a statement Thursday that Hall isn't coming back because of his "involvement on a new project." Hall recently signed on to do the Showtime pilot "Ray Donovan."

Tia Mowry announced earlier in the week that she is not returning to the series.

Season five of "The Game" is currently on-air. Mowry stars as Melanie Barnett-Davis, a medical school graduate and wife of football star Derwin Davis, played by Hall. The first three seasons originally aired on the CW from 2006 to 2009. After nearly two years off-air, BET picked up the show and it became a ratings success.

BET said it "is in the process of reworking the casting and storyline" and hopes Hall and Mowry "will make several guest appearances."

P

its official he leaving also.

NEW YORK -- BET's hit series "The Game" has lost another star: Pooch Hall isn't returning for the show's sixth season.

BET said in a statement Thursday that Hall isn't coming back because of his "involvement on a new project." Hall recently signed on to do the Showtime pilot "Ray Donovan."Tia Mowry announced earlier in the week that she is not returning to the series.

Season five of "The Game" is currently on-air. Mowry stars as Melanie Barnett-Davis, a medical school graduate and wife of football star Derwin Davis, played by Hall. The first three seasons originally aired on the CW from 2006 to 2009. After nearly two years off-air, BET picked up the show and it became a ratings success.

BET said it "is in the process of reworking the casting and storyline" and hopes Hall and Mowry "will make several guest appearances."

P

Say what? How can u just sign on to do something else when you already play a significant character in a "hit" tv show? I've never really seen that before...I smell some other reasons for their depature...its not sounding right.

Isn't that breach of contract or something? What the hell?

Right, it doesnt make sense. I've never heard a show say "Yeah, it's perfectly okay to leave us and go sign on with another show...we'll be fine,dont worry about it" :lmao:

They just told on themselves when they came with that

reasoning for his "departure".