Chris Brown accused of BUYING his Grammy Award?

bu.

Yea but Usher is the only one out the currents that even seems remotely genuine when it comes to copying MJ.

He's the main copy(aside from Chris) and that's the problem. I prefer the original over the copy because copies often lack.

He's the main copy(aside from Chris) and that's the problem. I prefer the original over the copy because copies often lack.

Even if that's the case, someone has to stick around and tie the gap between generations. I don't mind Usher being the one to remind our youth who MJ is. Like I said there could be worse picks (Jason, Taio, Jay)

Even if that's the case, someone has to stick around and tie the gap between generations. I don't mind Usher being the one to remind our youth who MJ is. Like I said there could be worse picks (Jason, Taio, Jay)

And let's not act like MJ would be above doing the electropop stuff if alive. After Bad, at least musically, he wasn't exactly setting trends.

And let's not act like MJ would be above doing the electropop stuff if alive. After Bad, at least musically, he wasn't exactly setting trends.

Right. All the dance stuff out right now is just an extension of the stuff MJ was doing anyways (Rock With You, Billie Jean, Thriller). If anyone knows about dance and dance music it's the jackson family. The only difference is that the sounds people use now are more computerized.

You can slow down on that last part though. :rolleyes:

Right. All the dance stuff out right now is just an extension of the stuff MJ was doing anyways (Rock With You, Billie Jean, Thriller). If anyone knows about dance and dance music it's the jackson family. The only difference is that the sounds people use now are more computerized.

You can slow down on that last part though. :rolleyes:

Fine I'll slow it down only because I don't want to open up another can of worms.

So on that note, he isn't exactly following anyone, now is he? Usher's genre choice isn't my problem, it's the lack of quality.

well if you can buy a Grammy, that pretty much kills it's value altogether, makes me wonder when this shit started and talent got left out? And who all knew this was going on? This should be a big scandal because I know if I was up for a Grammy and didn't get what I should have I would be pissed. :filenails:

well if you can buy a Grammy, that pretty much kills it's value altogether, makes me wonder when this shit started and talent got left out? And who all knew this was going on? This should be a big scandal because I know if I was up for a Grammy and didn't get what I should have I would be pissed. :filenails:

My thoughts exactly, maybe thats why some of the greatest like Janet only have like 5 while lessors rack them.

My thoughts exactly, maybe thats why some of the greatest like Janet only have like 5 while lessors rack them.

yea but think about it, this cannot be a secret, Janet and others must know the Grammies are fixed then, except Mariah that poor gurl really was mad at U2 over that album of the year :whistle:

yea but think about it, this cannot be a secret, Janet and others must know the Grammies are fixed then, except Mariah that poor gurl really was mad at U2 over that album of the year :whistle:

LOL Oh Mimi was STEAMIN lol, as she should've been, Daydream SLAYED and killed.

Mariah & Janet really should not have just 5 grammies, they've both put out 3 albums that should've gotten 5 at once. :coffee:

LOL Oh Mimi was STEAMIN lol, as she should've been, Daydream SLAYED and killed.

Mariah & Janet really should not have just 5 grammies, they've both put out 3 albums that should've gotten 5 at once. :coffee:

I remeber at the time of nominations the press reported that Janet was "slighted" in nominations for the Janet album, one reviewer predicted before the noms, that the album Janet. was a sure bet for nomination (Album of the Year). Clearly The Velvet Rope was shorted, it still ranks as her highest "favored" album

I remeber at the time of nominations the press reported that Janet was "slighted" in nominations for the Janet album, one reviewer predicted before the noms, that the album Janet. was a sure bet for nomination (Album of the Year). Clearly The Velvet Rope was shorted, it still ranks as her highest "favored" album

PLUS Rhythm Nation, all 3 albums and eras were widely respected and were capable of sweeping, but didnt.

I can't wait for CB's string of angry tweets which he'll delete half an hour later.

Raymond vs. Raymond

1. Monstar

2. Hey Daddy (Daddy’s Home) feat. Plies

3. There Goes My Baby

4. Love ‘Em All

5. She Don’t Know feat. Ludacris

6. Lil Freak Usher feat. Nicki Minaj

7. Mars vs. Venus

8. Prolover

9. Foolin’ Around

10. Papers

11. So Many Girls

12. Guilty feat. T.I.

13. OMG featuring will.i.am

14. Making Love (Into The Night)

Putting one dance song on your last album does not suddenly turn you into a pop artist. Unlike Chris brown who has 5 electro house tracks on his "RnB" album

Now I know you didn't forget about the deluxe edition. 'DJ Got Us Selling Out' and 'More' were as generic as anything Jaysean Derulocruz has served up. Not to mention Usher's guest appearances on Enrique Iglesias and David Guetta singles.

Chris didn't deserve a Grammy and he and everybody who watched it knows it. I believe this story. Oh and if Usher ain't the King then who is? :unsure:

R. Kelly is the king of R&B.

Why.the fuck has this turned into an Usher VS Chris thread? :wacko:

Effrem..where is this HYPE for Usher coming from all of a sudden..i know you liked him but my GOD...you was not swinging on his small nutsack like this before.Its on a whole nother level. :umm:

He has an album coming out :umm:

You didn't notice my stan cards when the OMG video came out? And I made that Justin Timberlake vs. Usher megamix? (In which Usher won) :umm: