True Blood Season 5

kidfresh832

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive always had the biggest crush on Christopher Meloni ever since he played Keller on Oz. I am so happy that he is a part of this new season. :wub:

And if you saw Oz you know he dont mind some full frontal haaay! Better be some swanging from the hot wolves and vamps this season

• 2 weeks later...

So Tara is a fucking vamp! :excited:

No wonder they kept her out of all the previews and shit..

Newlin's exit once Jessica came and snatched him had me.. :lmao::lmao: When he said "I love you" and went out the door like a true phag! It was so gay. :lmao:

I don't like the Jason/Jessica storyline. It's so not believable..I wish she would have stayed with Hoyt. -_-

The episode was good. I'm just waiting for Russell's return!

I really liked that season premiere. Tara is my favorite character so I'm glad she's still on the show. Andy Bellefleur is lowkey sexy..! And did anyone else feel a different energy on the show..? I can't explain it but the show felt different. Not a bad thing but just a new energy.

jason standing naked behind the door >>>>>

it still miss slutty jason from season one. -_-

So Tara is a fucking vamp! :excited:

Newlin's exit once Jessica came and snatched him had me.. :lmao::lmao: When he said "I love you" and went out the door like a true phag! It was so gay. :lmao:

TARA! :excited:

the kweer had me in tears. tumblr_m524w82B111rwcb8xo1_100.gif

and D E A D @ pam's yellow sweat suit. :excited::asham:

jason standing naked behind the door >>>>>

it still miss slutty jason from season one. -_-

TARA! :excited:

the kweer had me in tears. tumblr_m524w82B111rwcb8xo1_100.gif

and D E A D @ pam's yellow sweat suit. :excited::asham:

I can't at him wanting that peen of Jason's for the longest..He's gonna do what it takes to get some of that peen! :lmao: And that sweater tied along his chest was a good indicator that he was gheigh! :lmao:

Pam has the best lines and when she said Sookeh has "magic hands and super snatch", I gagged.. :lmao:

I can't at him wanting that peen of Jason's for the longest..He's gonna do what it takes to get some of that peen! :lmao: And that sweater tied along his chest was a good indicator that he was gheigh! :lmao:

Pam has the best lines and when she said Sookeh has "magic hands and super snatch", I gagged.. :lmao:

kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii @ the sweater. dead giveaway. :lmao:

tumblr_m5gbyjgwW61qcs3sko1_500.gif

tumblr_m4w9odLz3D1rwcb8xo1_100.gif

and the fucktarded comment! :excited::lmao: