Miss Billboard has spoken: Usher debuts with 124k

Kim

200-300k would have made perfect sense.. but to perform a whopping flopping 124k... :umm: though it does match the album since it's crap so i see why

I thought the album was decent outside of those dance tracks. But I agree with you though. RvR did better first week in lieu of a handful of under-performing singles and it's not like the 'Here I Stand" era ended on a high note.

• Upvote 1

Usher Finds Fourth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200

Usher secures his fourth No. 1 album on the Billboard 200 chart as "Looking 4 Myself" debuts atop the list with 128,000 sold according to Nielsen SoundScan.

The pop/R&B star's last full-length studio album, 2010's "Raymond v Raymond," also launched at No. 1, but with bigger sales. It started with 329,000. "Looking" also registers Usher's smallest first-week sales for a regular studio album since 1997's "My Way" bowed with 67,000.

http://www.billboard.com/news/usher-finds-fourth-no-1-album-on-billboard-1007371352.story#/news/usher-finds-fourth-no-1-album-on-billboard-1007371352.story

----

An extra 4k? She'll take that. :yep:

Funny. You went from suggesting that it will go on to sell Platinum:

71.gif

Usher will be number one and you all will deal. Raymond vs Raymond started with low first week sales and went on to sell a million copies which shocked everyone. So we'll see.

To aiming for Gold:

71.gif

Ya'll can stay pressed. Although I think it was a bit too soon to put out another album. He will go gold easily, probably way before that Madonna chick.

71.gif