REUNION UPDATE 7/5/12 LAST PAGE..

Shawn1814

If you're still going, here are some prices from the cities that were given to me..

The prices really haven't changed that much...

The prices include air and hotel.

Now you can also double up on the room

Aug 17-20

Clinton Hotel

825 Washington Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139

http://www.clintonsouthbeach.com/

Detroit

$648

per person

DC

$634

per person

Sacramento

$734

per person

Philly

$801

per person

LA

$625

per person

NYC (LGA)

$684

per person

Kansas City

$712

per person

New Jersey

$688

per person

Atlanta

$658

per person

e f

If you split them up because you want to room with someone else, this is the price for 2 dbl beds.

Room: Superior Double Double with VIP Access to Clubs/Free drinks from 7PM-8PM

Rate Plan: Standard Rack Rates

2 Adults : August 17, 2012 - August 20, 2012 (3 Nights)

08/17/12 : Superior Double Double with VIP... : $169.00

08/18/12 : Superior Double Double with VIP... : $169.00

08/19/12 : Superior Double Double with VIP... : $149.00

Room Total : $487.00

Sub Total : $487.00

Room Tax (13%) : $63.31

Final Total : $550.31

Now you have the information.. You can do what ever the fuck you want to do with it.. :filenails:

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have another option for the Hotel..

http://www.surfcomber.com/

SloLove can give the information for this hotel..

Another option for those trying to save money is to stay at the airport which would be a lot cheaper but you have to make your way to the beach area every day...

Lol this is one of mista's hotels...he got jealous when I told him Shawn found the other hotel. He said he'd match the price of that hotel and you'll be directly on the beach...but you'll have to stay fri, sat, and sun night

Lol this is one of mista's hotels...he got jealous when I told him Shawn found the other hotel. He said he'd match the price of that hotel and you'll be directly on the beach...but you'll have to stay fri, sat, and sun night

And it's a beautiful hotel.. I know where I'm staying.. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Those prices don't seem too bad. It doesn't include expenses (like shopping, food, entertainment), but it's not difficult to spend wisely on a budget down here (though it's also easy to splurge if you love to spend).

Those prices don't seem too bad. It doesn't include expenses (like shopping, food, entertainment), but it's not difficult to spend wisely on a budget down here (though it's also easy to splurge if you love to spend).

Food shouldn' t be that expensive. Most clubs are free to get in and it all depends on how much each person drinks.

Food shouldn' t be that expensive. Most clubs are free to get in and it all depends on how much each person drinks.

The food is definitely affordable, I like to eat at the restaurants in Brickell, Downtown, Washington Avenue, and Lincoln Road Mall or just make a stop at Whole Foods. Ocean Drive probably has the most expensive food.

Haven't done too much shopping for clothes or entertainment on South Beach, but Lincoln Road Mall is the place I go to.

Clubs are free depending on the night. Many of them charge anywhere from $10 to $30 on the weekend, not all. Parking is rarely free anywhere, but they do have hourly rates.

The public transit is VERY reliable and runs the majority of the day. There's always something to do, even just walking around at night with a group is relaxing. :)

The food is definitely affordable, I like to eat at the restaurants in Brickell, Downtown, Washington Avenue, and Lincoln Road Mall or just make a stop at Whole Foods. Ocean Drive probably has the most expensive food.

Clubs are free depending on the night. Many of them charge anywhere from $10 to $30 on the weekend, not all. Parking is rarely free anywhere, but they do have hourly rates.

The public transit is VERY reliable and runs the majority of the day. There's always something to do, even just walking around at night with a group is relaxing. :)

And there's always the pizza place on Washington.