• Oooooooooh...On The TLC Tip (1992)
    • Crazy,Sexy,Cool (1994)
    • Fanmail (1999)
    • 3D(2002)

Wow.....I've never really known ANYONE who disliked TLC :mellow:

Uhm, I luv SG, but.......

QUE????

2e2gky1-vi.gif

Trust it's a hate Bey stans seem to be born with LOFL, I dont understand it all, and honestly all the arguments over the 2 groups look this way, and they've always ended with me and TLC winning, because the facts and charts dont lie about this stuff, it's like they just want to act like the facts arent there......itd be sad if it wasnt so damn fun and funny.

And Chille I know.....you never hear that.

And you know what, Ima go on record saying it's not alllll Bey stans, but its the majority I've seen discuss TLC, it's always hate and denial

Ugh oh....you cant accept that the facts are speaking for themselves and saying you are wrong, Creep was the 2nd best selling single of 1995, and Waterfalls was not the #1. OH and Aint To Proud To Beg was not 1 of their biggest hits, all you have in that argument are Waterfalls and No Scrubs, and Lisa's raps were not the memorable parts to the songs, the chours were, the songs are incomplete without her raps, but without the chours, they wouldn't be the songs at all would they? Soooooo again, that kinda sorta really makes you wrong. Sorry, keep trying tho, I mean its going nowhere because the facts and charts are killing your entire argument, but I love schoolin.

OOOH I bet you hate Creep and Unpretty so much for being #1's, just think if they werent you'd actually have a case to be made to an extent. But the charts dont lie

it was funny how you threw Aint Too Proud To Beg In There (undoubtedly 1 of my fave songs by them, but I dont ever hear it on the radio), but....you neglected to mention Baby Baby Baby (which gets consistant radio play always, but has no Lisa, and charted higher than ATPTB), you neglect to mention Red Light Special which has no Lisa solos but is 1 of their bigger hits, Diggin on you charted higher than ATPTB, and same with Unpretty........ all songs I hear alot on old school R&B stations

You are on a totally different tangent. :lmao: I never said they didn't have other hits without Lisa. Go back and you'll see I said their most known hits "Waterfalls" and "No Scrubs" are songs where Lisa's raps made the songs what they were. Again, some stations where I lived only played the version with Lisa raps. Stations today only play the versions with Lisa's raps. Look at the links sir, they all say Lisa was their favorite. There's a reason for that. I know Janet told your ass about illiteracy. Did you not get the knowledge?

You are on a totally different tangent. :lmao: I never said they didn't have other hits without Lisa. Go back and you'll see I said their most known hits "Waterfalls" and "No Scrubs" are songs where Lisa's raps made the songs what they were. Again, some stations where I lived only played the version with Lisa raps. Stations today only play the versions with Lisa's raps. Look at the links sir, they all say Lisa was their favorite. There's a reason for that. I know Janet told your ass about illiteracy. Did you not get the knowledge?

LOFL actually no, I never said you said they didnt (tho I will not deny that your whole argument failure of trying to make the other 2 insignifigant suggest that lie) I said that Aint To Proud To Beg was not 1 of their most known hit's, compared to the other songs I listed. And again, Lisa's raps didnt make the songs what they were, they added to already great songs, sorry but unless Lisa's raps were the chours, its really no denying that. Awww so those people who can be counted, mean more than what the charts prove? right? Oh and your trying a argument you've already been beaten in, AGAIN, nobody said Lisa wasnt the all around favorite, and I already addressed that alot of Lisa's fans (mainly the 1s who really came on board after Lisa died) dont like T-Boz or Chilli, duh, but to say that shes the sole reason for their success is nothing but a lie, and something you cant let go of for some weird reasonm tho all the facts point to you and the people who feel that way being wrong. Ah and you start the personal jabs=signs of pressed-ness and sore losing. But hey right back at you, you're proving to be MORE illiterate when your ignoring the charts and the facts that are laid out right in front of you in every single post I've made which kill your entire argument, you have no case, the charts and numbers and facts are totally 100% on my side, sorry. Janet told you about acting like you dont know the truth, and fuck deep down in ya heart, this shit is right in front of yo eyes. :coffee:

You can keep trying but your really going nowhere and not doing or proving anything that has relevance to the discussion at hand and your just really going on about your opinion and a few other fans, when most hard core fans of the group (and fans who were there before Lisa died) wouldnt say that she was the group, I mean it's just too funny that you'd even attempt that. This whole thing is just too fun for me because........it's literally so damn easy to be right in this, and your trying so hard but..... nothing....you have NOTHING in this failure of a argument.....it's just too entertaining and too much fun, I feel like this kinda fun aint even free, I mean.... re read everything, you've constantly failed, but you keep trying at the same stuff but from a different angle....hmm just like Beyonce & DC :lol:

:lmao: @ your continued denial of Lisa's impact on those songs. She was the backbone of that damn group. Why weren't Tionne and Chilli asked to be featured on other artists' singles? Lisa was, multiple times.

"most hard core fans of the group (and fans who were there before Lisa died) wouldnt say that she was the group" Of course they won't. :lmao: The truth is hard to accept. :lol:

TLC suffered HORRIBLY when Lisa died. Their image suffered. They looked a fool in that "Girls Talk" video. They tried to replace her with a rapper. Didn't work. TLC was and will always be nothing without Lisa. Why do you think Krystal was cut from the group but Lisa and Tionne stayed. They knew the deal, and they knew who was the leader of the group.

:lmao: @ your continued denial of Lisa's impact on those songs. She was the backbone of that damn group. Why weren't Tionne and Chilli asked to be featured on other artists' singles? Lisa was, multiple times.

"most hard core fans of the group (and fans who were there before Lisa died) wouldnt say that she was the group" Of course they won't. :lmao: The truth is hard to accept. :lol:

TLC suffered HORRIBLY when Lisa died. Their image suffered. They looked a fool in that "Girls Talk" video. They tried to replace her with a rapper. Didn't work. TLC was and will always be nothing without Lisa. Why do you think Krystal was cut from the group but Lisa and Tionne stayed. They knew the deal, and they knew who was the leader of the group.

Who's discrediting her? I'm stating the facts, the chours to both songs are whats known most by both of those songs always have and always will be, Lisa's raps, contributed to great songs, any real TLC fan will tell you that (who's not JUST a fan of Lisa).

OMG OMG OMG O.MY.GOD.....NO..YOU..DIDNT......THIS IS TOOO FUNNY, I LAID OUT ALL THE MANY TRACKS THAT T-BOZ WAS FEATURED ON AND THE FACT THAT T-BOZ'S 1 SOLO SONG CHARTED HIGHER THAN ANY LISA SOLO SONG...........and you have the NERVE to come to me and say Lisa was the only 1 again..... you sir have lost the right to call ANYONE illiterate, I mean DAMN, thats just SAD, I laid the artist T-Boz was featured with OUT, and you just proved you havent read a damn thing, no wonder you're going in circles I mean WOW..... do you even realize? I cant you just did so much for me right there, WOW. And you have the nerve to say the truth is hard to accept? LOFL Lisa was responsible for all of TLC's success=lie, Lisa was the only 1 who was featured on other artist's music= Lie, you are running from the truth so hard but it's right in front of you every turn you try to make.

BAHAHAH OMG, you really think you know the story? WOW actually the TRUTH is, Tionne, Lisa, & Crystal had to individually sing and rap in front of L.A. Reid, Babyface, Pebbles and other execs, and everyone who's told this story said the same thing that Tionne and Lisa did great in both, and Crystal didnt, and that everyone who they auditioned for agreed, if they wanted the deal she had to go, and so Lisa & Tionne both delivered the news on her front porch, learn the story before you even attempt at using it. Get it together or leave it alone. TOOOOOO EASY :lmao:

LOFL @ Their image "Suffered" LOFL and "they looked a mess" someones opinion aint supported by facts. They had to find a new direction for the group and their career, they werent Destiny's Child where each member is replaceble. Sorry again, you think thats wrong but the facts say it's notttt lol.

AUSTIN....I expected so much more from you, you didnt even read the facts the 1st time.......you lost the argument big time, but now you're proving you were hardly in it in the 1st place. It's almost like you know you're wrong but you're going to keep going anyway LOFL. This is definitely my fave time doing this, like you went above all Bey stans who've tried and failed on this 1, I mean when they usually fail they go back to their darkness, but not only are you dragging it out but you made yourself look bad with proving you didnt read what was literally right in front of your eyes and asked the same question without even realizing for a sec before you even dared reply to me.

I have to say that Lisa was the most interesting and edgy member of the group. Her raps did add the extra spice to certain songs. When I was at school everyone was trying to learn the waterfalls rap.

Lisa's rapping skills took many songs to new heights including Mel c song never be the same again, ladies night and you know what's up.

However sings like creep did not suffer without Lisa. It depended on the song I guess.

• Upvote 1

Who's discrediting her? I'm stating the facts, the chours to both songs are whats known most by both of those songs always have and always will be, Lisa's raps, contributed to great songs, any real TLC fan will tell you that (who's not JUST a fan of Lisa).

OMG OMG OMG O.MY.GOD.....NO..YOU..DIDNT......THIS IS TOOO FUNNY, I LAID OUT ALL THE MANY TRACKS THAT T-BOZ WAS FEATURED ON AND THE FACT THAT T-BOZ'S 1 SOLO SONG CHARTED HIGHER THAN ANY LISA SOLO SONG...........and you have the NERVE to come to me and say Lisa was the only 1 again..... you sir have lost the right to call ANYONE illiterate, I mean DAMN, thats just SAD, I laid the artist T-Boz was featured with OUT, and you just proved you havent read a damn thing, no wonder you're going in circles I mean WOW..... do you even realize? I cant you just did so much for me right there, WOW. And you have the nerve to say the truth is hard to accept? LOFL Lisa was responsible for all of TLC's success=lie, Lisa was the only 1 who was featured on other artist's music= Lie, you are running from the truth so hard but it's right in front of you every turn you try to make.

BAHAHAH OMG, you really think you know the story? WOW actually the TRUTH is, Tionne, Lisa, & Crystal had to individually sing and rap in front of L.A. Reid, Babyface, Pebbles and other execs, and everyone who's told this story said the same thing that Tionne and Lisa did great in both, and Crystal didnt, and that everyone who they auditioned for agreed, if they wanted the deal she had to go, and so Lisa & Tionne both delivered the news on her front porch, learn the story before you even attempt at using it. Get it together or leave it alone. TOOOOOO EASY :lmao:

LOFL @ Their image "Suffered" LOFL and "they looked a mess" someones opinion aint supported by facts. They had to find a new direction for the group and their career, they werent Destiny's Child where each member is replaceble. Sorry again, you think thats wrong but the facts say it's notttt lol.

AUSTIN....I expected so much more from you, you didnt even read the facts the 1st time.......you lost the argument big time, but now you're proving you were hardly in it in the 1st place. It's almost like you know you're wrong but you're going to keep going anyway LOFL. This is definitely my fave time doing this, like you went above all Bey stans who've tried and failed on this 1, I mean when they usually fail they go back to their darkness, but not only are you dragging it out but you made yourself look bad with proving you didnt read what was literally right in front of your eyes and asked the same question without even realizing for a sec before you even dared reply to me.

Isn't that always the case though that he's wrong?! And just talk just to hear himself

I have to say that Lisa was the most interesting and edgy member of the group. Her raps did add the extra spice to certain songs. When I was at school everyone was trying to learn the waterfalls rap.

Lisa's rapping skills took many songs to new heights including Mel c song never be the same again, ladies night and you know what's up.

However sings like creep did not suffer without Lisa. It depended on the song I guess.

Her raps were great...but they were also great without her. She was very creative and came up with the themes of the albums which was great. Chilli was always my fav cause she spiced the group up and soothed over the lyrics

Why is it so hard for you accept that Lisa WAS the backbone of the group though? I already showed you receipts with two different random people both saying the same thing. If other people are saying the same thing, then obviously I'm not the only person who sees it. TLC can't go on because Lisa is no longer with them, just like DC can't go on without Beyonce. She was the creative mind behind a lot of their looks, their sound, and their performing. And as a fan I'm pretty sure you know this. I'm not saying TLC didn't have other hits, but let's be honest here, their most memorable hits are the ones where Lisa's rap is the highlight of the track. Take off those blind stan eyes and see reality for what it is. And cosigning yourself doesn't make a false statement true, btw.

As a non-TLC fan (aside from the singles) I have to say that I only ever really checked for Lisa. She was the interesting one from her boisterous personality to the drama. I've heard Chilli/Tionnes solo stuff and it is shit in comparison to Lisa. Lisa had more of a vision imo. She had more creativity..

I wish people would stop bringing other groups into it when discussing an artists work. It's tacky.

TLC were good but they did suffer when Lisa died. 3D flopped and T-Boz and Chilli suffered in more ways than just losing a group member...they lost their career too. This is evident in their financial battle in recent years. It's a sad fact.

This arguing is so redundant. TLC is clearly a cohesive group, a unit, a piece....it's three or nothing. Just like the Spice Girls, it's five or nothing.

All of them brought something to the table. All of them were the backbone.

Why is it so hard for you accept that Lisa WAS the backbone of the group though? I already showed you receipts with two different random people both saying the same thing. If other people are saying the same thing, then obviously I'm not the only person who sees it. TLC can't go on because Lisa is no longer with them, just like DC can't go on without Beyonce. She was the creative mind behind a lot of their looks, their sound, and their performing. And as a fan I'm pretty sure you know this. I'm not saying TLC didn't have other hits, but let's be honest here, their most memorable hits are the ones where Lisa's rap is the highlight of the track. Take off those blind stan eyes and see reality for what it is. And cosigning yourself doesn't make a false statement true, btw.

..............you have the nerve to come back here after what you just did to your self? Wow, the funniness is dying and it's just looking sad now like...what you did...wow, I would've loved to see someone try that with you lofl.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that all the evidence proves you completely and utterly wrong. BAHAHAHAHHAH, OMG no you didnt "I showed you recipts from 2 different random people saying the same thing", dude I showed you recipts of charts and numbers that prove my point not people with a oopinion....you clearly havent read that proof have you.

Again (see you cannot call anyone illiterate ever because I already addressed this) Lisa and Beyonce are NOTHING alike, DC was Bey's launching pad, she was the group, no hit song exist from DC where ANY of the other 5 girls who've been in that group sing the lead throughout, more than 1 exists for TLC, if TLC was the kind of group you're talking about Creep, Unpretty, Diggin On You, and Baby-Baby-Baby wouldnt be hits then would they? Sorry. The only time she was in charge of all that was the 1st album. Sorry but Creep is 1 of their biggest hit's and biggest known hit's and Lisa's not on it, same with Red Light Special and Baby. YOU HAVE NO CASE, get over this. And ouch, I hate to break it to you but I stan for no one but Janet. I'm a huge fan of TLC, but def not a stan, I know the facts, and the truth....like most fans of theirs, you should put your hate patch that most Bey stans have towards them and just look at the truth that I laid out right in front of you

The most important member of TLC was T-boz. Lefteye's controversy made more of an impact than her actual contributions. You all will deal. When hair magazines focused on TLC it was T-Boz's "L" haircut. The legendary dance moves...T-Boz made.

"3D" had massive hits on it they just suffered the same blow as Janet's "Discpline"...Radio didn't play the song. "Feedback" should have been a number 1 single as well as "Luv"..."Damaged" should have been a number 1 single as well. "Girl Talk" was too "No Scrubs" but "So So Dumb" should have been a solid hit as well.

• Upvote 1

As a non-TLC fan (aside from the singles) I have to say that I only ever really checked for Lisa. She was the interesting one from her boisterous personality to the drama. I've heard Chilli/Tionnes solo stuff and it is shit in comparison to Lisa. Lisa had more of a vision imo. She had more creativity..

I wish people would stop bringing other groups into it when discussing an artists work. It's tacky.

TLC were good but they did suffer when Lisa died. 3D flopped and T-Boz and Chilli suffered in more ways than just losing a group member...they lost their career too. This is evident in their financial battle in recent years. It's a sad fact.

Like I said it would look that way to somenone who's not a fan. And yea frankly I'm not big on any of their solo stuff aside from Supernova, but Tionne does still have the highes charting solo song of the 3.....

Yea but it's fun, and I dont mind tacky lol, and it's just pointing out that it's always hilarious that the people who give TLC crap are fans/stans of DC(Bey).

Yea 3D did flop when it didnt have to but only because the promo was horrible, they did all their appearances like months before the release, and then months after, and didnt perform any of their 3 singles from that album anywhere, and their performances slayed hell their promo slayed for the previous albums. Yea I dont think they lost their careers so to say because of their financial battle (which it's only been Tionne who has sickle cell, and had to have a brain tumor removed like in 09, I havent heard a single problem about Chili's finances over the years). But their careers not over until they say it is

Whose contributions are the most evident aren't settled by what charts. :lol: Charts is merely a reflection of popularity, not actual contributions to the group. :lmao: Lisa created their looks, she was integral in the development of their sound and their stage presence. That was ALL LISA. TC went on a show looking for a boisterous girl who was LIKE Lisa. They were trying to replace her. Someone who was outspoken, lively, and extroverted. Lisa. The fact that TC did that shows how they were lost without Lisa's glue holding them together. If Lisa wasn't the crux of the group, TLC wouldn't have felt the need to look for someone else and would have continued performing without her. Spare me that BS of them not wanting to on because Lisa was no longer with them. If they didn't want to go on, they wouldn't have done a whole reality show. I mean really? :umm:

0.jpg1556d1158958556-oso-krispie-reality-show-teaser-oso-005-headshot-new-tlc-member-ruthegirl-med-.jpg

Legendary dance moves? Really?

Anyway. TLC got plenty of airplay in the UK after Lisa died. People just didn't buy the music.

Getcha life :coffee: They even had Janet stannin for them @ the 95 VMA's (T-Boz: "I remember seeing Janet standin up for us") Their moves shattered most groups they competed with.

Yeah but 3D is a good album from start to finish. Fanmail was really patchy but had bigger standouts.

laguna-beach-fire-book.png

Whose contributions are the most evident aren't settled by what charts. :lol: Charts is merely a reflection of popularity, not actual contributions to the group. :lmao: Lisa created their looks, she was integral in the development of their sound and their stage presence. That was ALL LISA. TC went on a show looking for a boisterous girl who was LIKE Lisa. They were trying to replace her. Someone who was outspoken, lively, and extroverted. Lisa. The fact that TC did that shows how they were lost without Lisa's glue holding them together. If Lisa wasn't the crux of the group, TLC wouldn't have felt the need to look for someone else and would have continued performing without her. Spare me that BS of them not wanting to on because Lisa was no longer with them. If they didn't want to go on, they wouldn't have done a whole reality show. I mean really? :umm:

0.jpg1556d1158958556-oso-krispie-reality-show-teaser-oso-005-headshot-new-tlc-member-ruthegirl-med-.jpg

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: THATS! YOUR COMEBACK? HOW ARE YOU DOING SO MUCH OF NOTHING!?!??!?!?! WOW! UGH, sorrrry again, charts on my side, not yours so naturally they mean nothing BAHAHAH, Lisa only created their look for the 1st album (in fact I wouldnt even say create, I'd say came up with, and they all literally pieced together what they'd where, so by that sense they all created their look), she was hardly involved with anything during the planning of CSC because she was in rehab she even said this and said that she told them to just go on and do their thing. OMG your anger over O'SoKrispie (hell over this group in general) is just tooooo funny. LOFL They gave her a chance, they wanted to see if a replacement could work and for how long, and they made the decission to let her go after that 1 performance where she won the contest I mean geeze the way you make it sound 1 would think they went on tour with her, did a whole album etc. give it up LOFL. You spare me your BS, I'm just keepin it real and honest. LOFL how do you not even get....that you have NOTHING, on your side, no evidence, just your opinion and interpretation's that are both flawed on this subject? This is just incredible.

Why are yall entertaining Austin..he's felt this away about TLC-sus from previous threads.

tumblr_m2fvyiN30d1qh96tgo1_250.gif

LOL he's entertaining me with this, I've laughed so damn hard with some of these post, my God, but it is sad that instead of either admitting he's wrong or just getting over the fact that he lost this argument from the beginning and instead is just going on and on and on, and making himself look worst, I mean..........I'm havhing to do virtually nothing and have/know all the facts on my side.