He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are these 5 to 11 year old transgender people and who are their parents? I don't know these people :mellow:

I'm from the old skool and there are some decisions that a child needs to make when they are 18...Cutting off their balls, sewing up their va jay jay, getting fake titties(females includes), nose jobs, etc. are some of those.

When you get home youtube it. It was on the Tyra show. One of the boys told Tyra that he knew that his dick wasn't suppose to be there. And when the mom use to call him a boy, he would ask why are you calling me that since I'm a girl.

I'm a mixture of both. My kid(s) wouldn't be doing that until age 16-17. Plastic surgery wouldn't even be up for discussion as long as they stayed in me house.

Okay, you just contradicted yourself. :lol: How are you gonna say there's nothing wrong with the boy wearing the dress, then turn around and say it's important for parents to educate their children on society? :lol: By doing so, the parent is basically telling the child that what they're doing isn't right. :lol: You can't have your cake and eat it too. Friends will let you wear whatever you want. I can speak from personal experience. I took my sister, who is currently 17...I think :unsure: , to her friend's house to go to a party. They took pictures, and put them up on facebook. My sister was wearing a tube top and shorts. Surely her friends thought it was okay. But my mom was not pleased. Do you see the difference?

That's not what I meant. :lol: I meant that the parents should tell their children that "not all people will like what you wear" and you may have "mean people who try to make rude comments"....etc etc

I don't give a fuck about your little happiness, at 5, you ill wear what I buy...that goes for boy or girl...i'm sorry, but at 5 you will not be wearing a dress...that is not decision I beleive a 5 year old should be making for himself...I will encourage your happiness all day long, but you will be happy in the clothes I buy, and that will not be a dress for a 5 year old boy...people get so caught up in being open minded that I don't even think they consider how it can affect their child...we live in a real ass world and a 5 year old boy is not equipped to deal with the response he would get for wearing a dress all out in public, at school etc....and that bitch is using her kid to sell a damn book...gonna have to put that boy in therapy by the time he's 12...nothing wrong with having an open mind, but don't do so at the expense of having some common fuckin sense

I don't give a fuck about your little happiness, at 5, you ill wear what I buy...that goes for boy or girl...i'm sorry, but at 5 you will not be wearing a dress...that is not decision I beleive a 5 year old should be making for himself...I will encourage your happiness all day long, but you will be happy in the clothes I buy, and that will not be a dress for a 5 year old boy...people get so caught up in being open minded that I don't even think they consider how it can affect their child...we live in a real ass world and a 5 year old boy is not equipped to deal with the response he would get for wearing a dress all out in public, at school etc....and that bitch is using her kid to sell a damn book...gonna have to put that boy in therapy by the time he's 12...nothing wrong with having an open mind, but don't do so at the expense of having some common fuckin sense

Thank you gwurl...The gwurls be getting caught up in the hype and be forgetting that this is the real world! :dance::dance:

And at 5 you give no orders hunnies. Take off them damn dresses and put on some jeans! :blush:

This thread is so ironic. Today at school, there was this openly gay boy who came wearing some booty shorts and leggings with an off the shoulder sweatshirt that read "Boy Toy" and some fake Ugg boots. He basically stopped traffic at school. The halls were crowded and all you heard was "Did you see that gay ass nigga?" "Did you see what that fag had on today?" and "Hell naw nigga did you just see that?". Even teachers in class were openly shading him!

This thread is so ironic. Today at school, there was this openly gay boy who came wearing some booty shorts and leggings with an off the shoulder sweatshirt that read "Boy Toy" and some fake Ugg boots. He basically stopped traffic at school. The halls were crowded and all you heard was "Did you see that gay ass nigga?" "Did you see what that fag had on today?" and "Hell naw nigga did you just see that?". Even teachers in class were openly shading him!

A kid wore something like that when I went to high school and the only ones that said something were the dl wannabe gang members...they ended up getting outted that same day. Majority of us didn't care, and the teachers fully supported him in front of us (no telling what they said when no students were around).

I doubt he was 5 though :excited:

Well damn I wasn't even allowed to wear booty shorts in middle school or I would get sent home. <_<

:lmao: Damn they was clowning him but, that was kind of nice compared to what they did to my gay friend before they beat his ass when he came to school in a gay fit. :lol: :lol:

We are talking about a 5 year old...A parent should be teaching them how to read, write their name, not pee in the bed, and tie their shoes...

Whether or not he wears a dress to school should not even be in the equation...Thats an easy "hell no!"...and "Have you lost your god damned mind?"

these kids is too god damned grown any damn way. 5 years old talking about 'can I wear a dress to schcool'. I blame the jersey shore. :rolleyes:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The gwurls tried it, and were bedheaded and dumped off in the sea :coffee:

We should team up more often :coffee:

-_- I like the way you think. :shifty:

I find it funny how Jodi ran off. Considering that she doesn't let society dictate her life, it's not like she's at work right now working a 9-5. :coffee: I'm sure she has time.

Archived