He just likes to do it in a dress. Big deal."

lexus97

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gorgeous nuk is manly in person :blush:

now that every 1knows tof's real name I can call him mont-keyshia in public :excited:

Bitch don't try it Darlandria :umm:

and I didn't give anyone permission to use my name on the forum...this is ALL Effrem's fault. That BASTARD!!! :angry: I hope he gets high again and unknowingly gives it up to that dude that got his number. It'll serve him right... :hmph:

:sigh: I guess you completely missed the idea. Masculinity and femininity are man made ideas. Therefore no one should tell the boy what he should do or the "right" way to behave. Why should he have to conform to some societal standard for men? No matter how many diamonds and pearls he wraps around his neck he will still be a man. Not "masculine" but still a man

And I don't think teasing is a good enough reason to stifle a child's nature

THANK YOU!!!

Bitch don't try it Darlandria :umm:

and I didn't give anyone permission to use my name on the forum...this is ALL Effrem's fault. That BASTARD!!! :angry: I hope he gets high again and unknowingly gives it up to that dude that got his number. It'll serve him right... :hmph:

I don't know who that is :coffee:

and I'll give it till the summer some how a dudes gonna accidentally give him a hand job and he'll some how be tricked into finishing but not enjoying it. #iknowabicuriousdude#wheniseeone :whistle:

*booty claps in slow motion to "Would You Mind"*

You know me too well :lol:

:o Receipts? :unsure::excited::excited:

I sure do. ^_^ Bitch :coffee:

I don't know who that is :coffee:

and I'll give it till the summer some how a dudes gonna accidentally give him a hand job and he'll some how be tricked into finishing but not enjoying it. #iknowabicuriousdude#wheniseeone :whistle:

OOP!!!

spill.jpg

:excited: :excited: :excited:

Hunnies whether there should be an impact or not there will be. Ya'll say society doesn't matter but it does and change happens overtime and I'm not forcing my child into a revolution...So live in candyland and you send your child out in the pretty dresses at 5 so 'society' can chew his ass up and leave him fucked up in the head as 20 year old running around eating people like Jeffrey dhalmer, and I'll do the sensible realistic thing and keep my child's mind straight, and when he is old enough because he is sane, unlike your child, he'll be able to make good choices on what what he wants do and be and if its boy in a dress thats fine with me.

No honey...That's what pent up idiots who pay attention to fucks like you who conform to society do. Don't twist it around. It's so sad that people like you pick on others who don't look, act, and pretend to be what they are not just to please others who fuck with peoples heads and make them crazy, not the other way around. That would be what would happen to this kid if his parents would allow society to dictate what he SHOULD be. Society dosen't matter, and I'm glad there are people in this world who are strong enough to be who they are, and are not fucked up little bitches who committ atrocities just to please dumb fucks who don't give a fuck about anybody else's well being. If that were the case we would be left without great entertainers, all gays would just committ suicide, and we would actually have more serial killers.

Archived