The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

Yeah but there are some compatibility issues. He went to Princeton though :)

awww shit...Ivy League...so compatibility issues, is that like when my ex a power bottom decided to up and move to Kansas with another bottom then thought well it could work if we just got a top? :rolleyes:

What kind of issues?

ch...are you sure you're not jealous? We all know how you lust after Paul :filenails:

gurl please I looked at Paul's ass pic for all of one day, it looks kinda hairy I like mine naturally smooth, now the shape was on point so let's not get carried away, but I am not here for Paul like that, now Rocco ...he is so easy I could have him with far much less effort Paul fucking Ivy League and I'm a nursing school drop out with the scrubs to at least fake Rocco out.

gurl please I looked at Paul's ass pic for all of one day, it looks kinda hairy I like mine naturally smooth, now the shape was on point so let's not get carried away, but I am not here for Paul like that, now Rocco ...he is so easy I could have him with far much less effort Paul fucking Ivy League and I'm a nursing school drop out with the scrubs to at least fake Rocco out.

I'm not convinced...the fact you saved the picture says otherwise :whistle:

What kind of issues?

ch...are you sure you're not jealous? We all know how you lust after Paul :filenails:

Compatibility issues on what we expect in terms of the importance of sex outside a relationship. He thinks it's unrealistic to expect fidelity 100%, I don't.

Compatibility issues on what we expect in terms of the importance of sex outside a relationship. He thinks it's unrealistic to expect fidelity 100%, I don't.

okay back to being serious that's a deal breaker. It's weird you come off like you can get down and do, but in actuality you really do want a stable monogamous relationship. What I don't get is why he thinks he needs more than you for sex. My ex used to swear I was cheating, I think they call that projection, anyway i was like I drive 2 hours one way to see you, who the fuck am I cheating with?

My ass is hairy depending on how often I groom. It's smooth right now actually. How dare you decide you aren't here for me like that! You could at least have flown me out there for a date before you decide ;)

My ass is hairy depending on how often I groom. It's smooth right now actually. How dare you decide you aren't here for me like that! You could at least have flown me out there for a date before you decide ;)

Chile please when is the next immigrant coming ova, you have no more fools to give me :filenails: I bet you find a big dick Mayan, and they supposed to be extinct

okay back to being serious that's a deal breaker. It's weird you come off like you can get down and do, but in actuality you really do want a stable monogamous relationship. What I don't get is why he thinks he needs more than you for sex. My ex used to swear I was cheating, I think they call that projection, anyway i was like I drive 2 hours one way to see you, who the fuck am I cheating with?

If I'm with someone I expect to be enough for them. Obviously as a gay man temptation is everywhere, and I can understand how people fall, but I'm not giving you a free pass to get your rocks off!