The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

• 2 months later...

Who says I don't? Just because I argue or disagree with people doesn't mean I don't like them any more :)

I'm the type that blows up, or cusses but I never hold a grudge.

Same here, like you have to get REALLLLLLLLY personal to get me to actually be mad at you, like cross major lines lol, and I don't see anyone here doing that "Meh"......on the other hand....(not Bu the REAL "Meh").....he's come closer than ANYONE here

Same here, like you have to get REALLLLLLLLY personal to get me to actually be mad at you, like cross major lines lol, and I don't see anyone here doing that "Meh"......on the other hand....(not Bu the REAL "Meh").....he's come closer than ANYONE here

what Meh do? You know he a sweet heart him just learning to swing the sword of shade, and sometimes ...well :filenails:

what Meh do? You know he a sweet heart him just learning to swing the sword of shade, and sometimes ...well :filenails:

Ch. He was NEVER a sweetheart to me, we have a LONG History of battles, battles unlike anything here, he's part of the reason I got banned from Xone (it was 4 of them). And when I was VERY new here and posting he would call me out when I didn't even know who he was (wheres I was easy because my username is the same thing it was on the Xone) and he pretty much picked up where we left off without me engaging at all 1st because I didn't even know who he was here, then when I did...we just kept going at it, but most of the time it was him calling me out on threads for no reason, basically baiting me and instead of taking it personal and reading him down to the "True You", I just let the mods know our history and to keep an eye out on him........they did, and he gone, and I's happy.

Like yea I can ignore and all that but the bottom line is I shouldn't have to, I don't come here to fight or defend myself and my personal life (which he came for), I come here to have a gooood time, maybe have some fun arguments, but nothing crazy like that.

Ch. He was NEVER a sweetheart to me, we have a LONG History of battles, battles unlike anything here, he's part of the reason I got banned from Xone (it was 4 of them). And when I was VERY new here and posting he would call me out when I didn't even know who he was (wheres I was easy because my username is the same thing it was on the Xone) and he pretty much picked up where we left off without me engaging at all 1st because I didn't even know who he was here, then when I did...we just kept going at it, but most of the time it was him calling me out on threads for no reason, basically baiting me and instead of taking it personal and reading him down to the "True You", I just let the mods know our history and to keep an eye out on him........they did, and he gone, and I's happy.

Like yea I can ignore and all that but the bottom line is I shouldn't have to, I don't come here to fight or defend myself and my personal life (which he came for), I come here to have a gooood time, maybe have some fun arguments, but nothing crazy like that.

u mean Meh or Bu? cause memo .....Bu is Meh here, Meh been gone...I was never talking about Meh, that trick was a pint short of a full tank and WE ALL KNEW THAT....so what u fusing about?...u just keep doing you...this board is filled with drama and love, decide what u wanna embrace cause i did....it aint worth it ...like a Brandy sang

u mean Meh or Bu? cause memo .....Bu is Meh here, Meh been gone...I was never talking about Meh, that trick was a pint short of a full tank and WE ALL KNEW THAT....so what u fusing about?...u just keep doing you...this board is filled with drama and love, decide what u wanna embrace cause i did....it aint worth it ...like a Brandy sang

I meant the real Meh....not Bu, Bu is 1 of my best friends here lol remember I said "(Not Bu, the real Meh)" in my 1st comment about it lol. I'm not fussing I was just letting you know the deal about me & him lol And ofcourse I moved on, but I'm just saying he's the standard for psycho and crossing the line to where it was personal. I'm a really easy person to get along with, maybe not agree with, but in general I believe in treating people how I'd want to be treated, thus not crossing any personal lines when I fight, but if someone can make me think SOOOOO low of them (like he did) they got problems lol, cause I really am not lookin to fight, intimidate or hurt anybody on a deep serious level.

I told people months before he was exposed how crazy he was but nobody saw it......I was right though :coffee:

I told people months before he was exposed how crazy he was but nobody saw it......I was right though :coffee:

Ch. You see ma story, you know I knew lol, maybe you told them before I got here lol. It REALLY is better days since he's gone lol. I can honestly tell you if he was still here........I might not be, or at least a once a monther lol

I see how my name pops up despite me not posting. Further proof that I am legendary. Le fifty shades of Bu reigns supreme.

PS I am a sweetheart aren't I :wub:

what's next you're going to change your name to TOF 2.0 :lmao: well I guess he was never really 1.0 so you could go with 1.5 :coffee:

Ch. You see ma story, you know I knew lol, maybe you told them before I got here lol. It REALLY is better days since he's gone lol. I can honestly tell you if he was still here........I might not be, or at least a once a monther lol

I told bu he was crazy face to face, and bu still didn't believe :coffee:

what's next you're going to change your name to TOF 2.0 :lmao: well I guess he was never really 1.0 so you could go with 1.5 :coffee:

I could change it to Bailey and improve your cred :filenails:

I told bu he was crazy face to face, and bu still didn't believe :coffee:

I just wanted to give him a chance :lol: