The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

No, Rochester is not part of this

So you're talking about how you have pics of yourself?

All I'm saying is you're making yourself look desperate by hovering around rocco's nuts talking about how you want him, when each and every time you do he rejects you in the way someone would reject flava flav! :lmao:

So you're talking about how you have pics of yourself?

All I'm saying is you're making yourself look desperate by hovering around rocco's nuts talking about how you want him, when each and every time you do he rejects you in the way someone would reject flava flav! :lmao:

all I'm talking about is you are making something that aint shit into nothing, I have had betta than Rocco and I aint chasing him, from what it sounds like he aint hard to find, so you can save that shade for that American that wants to fuck other dudes :wave: let's not get carried away the nerve of you coming for me over Rocco , bitch please I said "Oh and I'm packing" FACT, WTF has that got to do with Rocco and wanting him? I wanna know how you got that I wanted him stating facts about my dick

all I'm talking about is you are making something that aint shit into nothing, I have had betta than Rocco and I aint chasing him, from what it sounds like he aint hard to find, so you can save that shade for that American that wants to fuck other dudes :wave: let's not get carried away the nerve of you coming for me over Rocco , bitch please I said "Oh and I'm packing" FACT, WTF has that got to do with Rocco and wanting him? I wanna know how you got that I wanted him stating facts about my dick

I'm not coming for you.....I'm just pointing out that you act really desperate at times! I'm helping you. I think you have a tendency to do that in relationships as well.....chase chase - get shit on.....chase chase then resort to the "I got a big dick". Loads of men have big dicks, much bigger than yours, and really a big dick doesn't count for much. As I said to you 2 years ago; stop defining yourself by your dick, because that's all people will see you as.

I'm not coming for you.....I'm just pointing out that you act really desperate at times! I'm helping you. I think you have a tendency to do that in relationships as well.....chase chase - get shit on.....chase chase then resort to the "I got a big dick". Loads of men have big dicks, much bigger than yours, and really a big dick doesn't count for much. As I said to you 2 years ago; stop defining yourself by your dick, because that's all people will see you as.

I think you perceive desperate as you call it, but honey the same can be said for you, you come off often as a sack chasing ho, to be honest and no I am not coming for you but when you ask for plane tickets and Doctors, or Princeton grads that shit makes you sound like a sack chaser. I never asked any man to give me shit I couldn't get for myself.....now again like Paris said....#KNOWYOURPLACE sitadown.gif

I would NEVER accept plane tickets from anyone - it was a joke. I have too much self respect.

Sack chaser? My ex wasn't a doctor when we met - he was a student still, and I earned more money than him for all of our relationship.

As for the Princeton guy, I only found out he went to Princeton a few weeks ago. I'm not concerned with things like that.

I guess it shows that guys who are doing well and see themselves going somewhere like to be with me.

Which successful guys are knocking on your door booboo?

I would NEVER accept plane tickets from anyone - it was a joke. I have too much self respect.

Sack chaser? My ex wasn't a doctor when we met - he was a student still, and I earned more money than him for all of our relationship.

As for the Princeton guy, I only found out he went to Princeton a few weeks ago. I'm not concerned with things like that.

I guess it shows that guys who are doing well and see themselves going somewhere like to be with me.

439372e7.gif

Are you finished hating on me now?!

I wasn't hating on you. Overall I like you and I think you like me. It's like when two people meet in school and both are bitches to each other and they become friends, its not always good they sometimes kick each other around but in the end they really are cool with the other because they both know neither is perfect and while one may have certain traits the other does not neither "hates" the other for it.