The Official "It's All About Paul" Thread

Bailey

I don't get the purpose of true you threads :unsure:

oh its like crying over celebs....okay the purpose is to have your own spot, and from what i have seen the only people that come to your thread and interact with you are your true friends, Bu and so on. I notice some members interact more in those threads than you would think as quiet as it's kept :whistle:

oh its like crying over celebs....okay the purpose is to have your own spot, and from what i have seen the only people that come to your thread and interact with you are your true friends, Bu and so on. I notice some members interact more in those threads than you would think as quiet as it's kept :whistle:

Oh ok right......if I wrote down my stories a few eyebrows might be raised so it's better I keep something to myself :)

slap.gif

tumblr_m7ysfdPCVg1rwcc6bo1_500.gif

Oh ok right......if I wrote down my stories a few eyebrows might be raised so it's better I keep something to myself :)

You should do it - the shit folks post I'm sure you'll blend right in :lol:

Lol @ him bitch slapping the boy. My fave one is where the boy slaps his mum. If that was my son......lol

Lol that was hilarious!!

Bu is the new ThatOtherFan ^_^ the harmless loveable dope who made it hard to imagine the forum without him :wub:

Although now that TOF is gone I guess anyone is replaceable -_-

Except for me ^_^

You can never be replaced rocco.....your daily dose of filth is what keeps me logged on here :lol:

• Upvote 1

I will not allow you to shade TOF in his absence <_< he was a sweetheart ^_^ and he played to a certain image much like your "groupie whore" ^_^

TOF shades himself -_-. He may be a sweetheart but he's also the things I called him :wub:. I don't play boo - I'm 100% reality.

• 3 weeks later...