KIM TRYS TO "CLEAR THINGS UP" ABOUT THE MARY J ,KEYSHIA COLE NYE COMMENT

janetDAYZ

Nicki just was certified platinum. I would say she is winning this battle. :coffee:

Lil Kim has already sold platinum albums though

That's what makes this beef weird.... the timeline. There's really nothing Nicki can do to say she's outdone Kim because of Kim's longevity.

Serves Keisha Cole right though. I still remember how she downplayed Janet and said she listens to Mary J for inspiration :lol:

Nicki just was certified platinum. I would say she is winning this battle. :coffee:

And that's good for her..I've always said I wish her success and that she brought focus back to female rap. Kim got multi-platinum albums..the sales ain't the point. Kim needs to come out with a new album. Point. Blank.

I swear this heffa is talking to herself because no one else seems to care and if Nicki dosen't care anymore and is doing her thing then its pretty much game over .......

Pretty much ..Nicki has left her in the sandbox to play by herself and I dont blame her..its tired now.

And that's good for her..I've always said I wish her success and that she brought focus back to female rap. Kim got multi-platinum albums..the sales ain't the point. Kim needs to come out with a new album. Point. Blank.

Kim ain't shitting no more. She needs to get off the pot. Nicki got some niggas up in Brooklyn; that would off her top. >_<

Pretty much ..Nicki has left her in the sandbox to play by herself and I dont blame her..its tired now.

It never lasted because there was never any beef and regardless of that one interview Nicki did about it with angie martinez ( so damn funny !!! ) Nicki never really directly came back at lil kim in any of her songs. LiL kim is in her own fantasy world and she needs to stfu

It never lasted because there was never any beef and regardless of that one interview Nicki did about it with angie martinez ( so damn funny !!! ) Nicki never really directly came back at lil kim in any of her songs. LiL kim is in her own fantasy world and she needs to stfu

!!!!!!

Lil Kim has already sold platinum albums though

That's what makes this beef weird.... the timeline. There's really nothing Nicki can do to say she's outdone Kim because of Kim's longevity.

Serves Keisha Cole right though. I still remember how she downplayed Janet and said she listens to Mary J for inspiration :lol:

Yeah years ago, but you are only as good as your last record in the music industry. Kim has to prove she is still relevant.

Archived