Brandy Performs Put It Down

Chase

I'm shocked it got posted here this fast. Usually her stuff doesn't make it over to her until it's about 2 days old.

LOL We Do Have Some Brandy Fans. I was gonna post the Almost Doesnt Count at House Of Blues that night after but was mad i didnt get to go lol

"I can shake my booty tew!!" :lol:

That was funny and true lol

Brandy really should be given more credit for her voice, the tone, the control, everything is on point. She has great power, but unlike other singers who shall not be named doesn't feel the need to bellow on every single song :coffee:

• Upvote 2

"I can shake my booty tew!!" :lol:

That was funny and true lol

Brandy really should be given more credit for her voice, the tone, the control, everything is on point. She has great power, but unlike other singers who shall not be named doesn't feel the need to bellow on every single song :coffee:

ughh i say that all the time man its ridic!!!!! she is the vocal bible, if i had to pick a man and woman that i looked up to vocally as a singer when i was growing up, it would be her and Tevin Campbell

fuck that!!!! watching her perform i wanna be down and it transitioning into Baby....idc if it's a small tour her ass needs to tour!!! she has tooo much material not to tour she has

i wanna be down

baby

brokenhearted

best friend

never say never

the boy is mine

have you ever

almost doesnt count

angel in disguise

u dont' know me (like u used to me)

happy (possibly)

full moon