Sexy Kat graham to cover janet song for new single....

King Baby

Which song should she do  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What you think?

• None of them...The bitch ain't worthy
    • I Get Lonely
    • Pleasure Princible
    • Miss U Much
    • Thats The Way Love Goes
    • If
    • You want this
    • Other

I'd say being young yet sexy, I would stay away from "If" but the "Rhythm Nation 1814" and "Control" song are dated for todays radio. I'ma go with "You Waant This". :excited:

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/the-vampire-diaries-kat-graham-uses-lady-gaga-choreographer-for-classic-cover

Away from her role as Bonnie on "The Vampire Diaries," Katerina "Kat" Graham has found a way to bring plenty of attention to herself for some of her covers of pop classics. She recent did a version of Garbage's "Only Happy When It Rains" for the show's soundtrack, and now she is moving on to another legend in the music world -- Janey Jackson.

Speaking to Zap2It in a new interview, Graham proclaims that she really had an opportunity to do something great thanks to working with Lady Gaga's choreographer and plenty of other support:

"It's a Janet Jackson song. I won't say which one it is. We had Laurieann Gibson, who is an amazing choreographer, choreograph it, and Bille Woodruff, who directed me in ['Honey 2'] directed it. It's going to be massive. It'll be fun! I'm kind of that little girl who would dance in the mirror in her underwear to all her songs, and now I'm at a point where I can put it on record and make videos to it, so that's really all it is."

Later on in the interview, Graham ends up praising her co-star Nina Dobrev's singing voice -- however, she also goes on to echo what many have said in that the show probably isn't going to go the way of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" and have a musical episode.

Are you excited to hear Kat tackle this cover?

http://www.examiner.com/tv-in-national/the-vampire-diaries-kat-graham-uses-lady-gaga-choreographer-for-classic-cover

Away from her role as Bonnie on "The Vampire Diaries," Katerina "Kat" Graham has found a way to bring plenty of attention to herself for some of her covers of pop classics. She recent did a version of Garbage's "Only Happy When It Rains" for the show's soundtrack, and now she is moving on to another legend in the music world -- Janey Jackson.

:mellow:

I actually really like her. Bonnie is that bitch on "VD". And her cover of that "Garbage" song was good, albeit a little soon to be covering tracks from the late 90s :blink:

I hope she does Janet justice, but I agree with the person that pointed out that it seems weird for her to be covering tracks by active artist. Although, this was very common in the 60s and 70s.

Archived