Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

well mike was in ny or LA with Al sharpton the day the will was suppose to have been signed. Al showed the video on his show this week so wtf is the problem with the court? Is that not proof the will is fake???

But what they are trying to say now is that Michael accidentally wrote Los Angeles when it should have been New York (where he spent the entire weekend with Al).

Because Janet is not saying anything she is leaving hersf open to more and more attacks :(

I agree. How did she become the center of this whole thing. These kids are blasting her but when TJ runs through all their money who are they going 2 turn to. She should say her peice and cut these kids off. I bet Blanket knows the truth though

But what they are trying to say now is that Michael accidentally wrote Los Angeles when it should have been New York (where he spent the entire weekend with Al).

Dat's bullshit, if he wasn't anything, he was smart about his muthafucking money :filenails:

I agree. How did she become the center of this whole thing. These kids are blasting her but when TJ runs through all their money who are they going 2 turn to. She should say her peice and cut these kids off. I bet Blanket knows the truth though

The problem with Janet is that she is the most famous and has the most, let me rephrase that, something at stake if she winds up on the wrong side of the situation. But Janet seems to lately always have problems opening up to situations like this even though it might benefit her.

The problem with Janet is that she is the most famous and has the most, let me rephrase that, something at stake if she winds up on the wrong side of the situation. But Janet seems to lately always have problems opening up to situations like this even though it might benefit her.

She has alot of support on black radio from what I hear everyday at work. Majority of people who call in feel she is trying to protect the kids. Then u turn on CNN and TMZ and they rip her. She should go on BET News and do an exclusive interview. If not that one of her brothers need to say something on her behalf because she is getting pounded in the media.

She has alot of support on black radio from what I hear everyday at work. Majority of people who call in feel she is trying to protect the kids. Then u turn on CNN and TMZ and they rip her. She should go on BET News and do an exclusive interview. If not that one of her brothers need to say something on her behalf because she is getting pounded in the media.

In a way, I think they are finally trying to get at her about the Super Bowl incident since they never really gotten over that. Reaching...?

In a way, I think they are finally trying to get at her about the Super Bowl incident since they never really gotten over that. Reaching...?

yeah they still mad. She is smart though. U don't last this long in this biz if u aren't. These kids and that elf lookin TJ are fuckin with a pro. She just needs to hurry up and speak

I don't think Janet the person gives a dayum about what people say about her, she is doing what she feels is right by her family, and yes them chirren are outta control, Joe need to step in :whistle:

• Upvote 1

*sigh*

If it weren't for Mother Jackson, Janet would not be a part of this mess. She would still be on that yacht with a lifetime supply of that ten inch schlong without a care in the world.

I'm over all the "Janet" talk and the news running this crap, they took a 14 year old white girl's twitter rants and made it into headline news. :mellow:

• Upvote 1

I'm over all the "Janet" talk and the news running this crap, they took a 14 year old white girl's twitter rants and made it into headline news. :mellow:

Me too. It's not surprising though.

Why are they focusing on "Janet Jackson slaps niece"? Because people don't care about the other Hew Jacksons.

They are using Janet as a distraction from the real issues at hand, much like the media did when the Holy Nipple slipped. It was as if no war was going on and all focus was on her.

Janet also seems to be the only one who really wants to keep all this mess private (besides LaToya :lol: ), which is evident from the attempted snatching of the cell phone. And of course the children continue to tweet. :sigh:

"In the midst of all this, Michael’s sister LaToya Jackson has been completely silent and not involved in any attempt to overturn her brother’s will or estate or take control of his children. Another family source, very close to LaToya, said Wednesday, “Believe it or not, LaToya has quietly stayed out of it, though she has told her siblings they are ‘crazy’ to mess with all this. She’ll have no part of it, and the kids know that and have remained very close to her.

:asham:

I see what you're doing, ToyToy. :shifty:

Me too. It's not surprising though.

Why are they focusing on "Janet Jackson slaps niece"? Because people don't care about the other Hew Jacksons.

They are using Janet as a distraction from the real issues at hand, much like the media did when the Holy Nipple slipped. It was as if no war was going on and all focus was on her.

Janet also seems to be the only one who really wants to keep all this mess private (besides LaToya :lol: ), which is evident from the attempted snatching of the cell phone. And of course the children continue to tweet. :sigh:

She shoulda snatched her ass up :filenails: dayum a phone