Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

what did they say about Janet? :unsure:

Saying that Janet's finally showing her true colors and that they've always heard stories about her true behavior. Then saying if she was so worried about the kids then why was she trying to record Paris. The black guy with the long hair was saying that Janet's usually out of the craziness but Harvey was like "She's always been involved in the craziness but we're just now seeing it".

What were YOU gonna say :umm:

that they're just Janet haters and to talk shit like that about it being her true side from RUMORS they've heard. Also that she ain't doin' it for the money like they're trying to claim cause her Number Ones tour grossed over $60 million and that they reported earlier that Janet slapped Paris when in fact it never happened :) Why? :filenails:

Saying that Janet's finally showing her true colors and that they've always heard stories about her true behavior. Then saying if she was so worried about the kids then why was she trying to record Paris. The black guy with the long hair was saying that Janet's usually out of the craziness but Harvey was like "She's always been involved in the craziness but we're just now seeing it".

"True Behavior"? As a celebrity I would think Janet is tame compared to the behaviors seen from others, and also as a celeb she has to protect herself, esp when folks come at her left and right

Girl can you provide us with the link so we could get in the action too? Haha! There are so many different postings up at TMZ.

Now the have a spokesperson from MJs fan base on CNN as if she is an expert.

were they fucking serious with that lunatic? :wacko:

i've never watched that woman's show but it's clear that she's just about sensationalism. :umm:

were they fucking serious with that lunatic? :wacko:

i've never watched that woman's show but it's clear that she's just about sensationalism. :umm:

Who was that bitch that came on HLN and went at Janet. When I find her name I am lighting her ass up on email twitter tumblr and what ever else she has :angry: She was yelling at JAnet like Janet is a fucking child.

Who was that bitch that came on HLN and went at Janet. When I find her name I am lighting her ass up on email twitter tumblr and what ever else she has :angry: She was yelling at JAnet like Janet is a fucking child.

the one in the red dress, right?

and i'll join you

What in God's name... :mellow: I abandon the Internet for a few days and all hell breaks loose. I mean, iCan't with LaToya taking a backseat and coming off as the normal one, Chris Brown of ALL people dishing out advice, JoeJoe threatening everyday folk with his online presence beyond the confines of Planet Janet. This will not end well.

• Upvote 3

KATHERINE JACKSON

I Wasn't Kidnapped

... I Just Needed a Break

0725-katherine-jackson-tmz-3.jpg

Katherine Jackson has finally broken her silence ... claiming the reason she hasn't checked in with her grandkids for the past 10 days is because she simply didn't feel like using the phone.

She also sounds like she's full of crap.

Jackson just finished up an on-camera interview with "ABC News" ... and talked about the family drama that's transpired since she mysteriously ditched MJ's kids 10 days ago ... and wound up in Arizona.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," Jackson said ... adding, "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that."

Sure they wouldn't ...

When asked why she felt it was OK to leave 3 minor children in a house without a guardian .. Katherine explained she just felt like taking a "short vacation."

"One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."

It's unclear why she didn't TELL HER GRANDKIDS FIRST!

Still, Katherine says ... "I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home."

So, we gotta ask ..

And to think ALL of this could have been avoided if she told the kids where she was going and when she'd be back. I still don't see how hard it could have been for Katherine to pick up a phone and talk to the grandkids and tell them she's ok, especially with the whirlwind that just went on. Now she has lost temporary custody.

The whole point was to give Katherine a break and let her rest, now she's gotta come back to a big ol mess and give interviews and shit to the media about this whole thing.