Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

well mike was in ny or LA with Al sharpton the day the will was suppose to have been signed. Al showed the video on his show this week so wtf is the problem with the court? Is that not proof the will is fake???

That's what I would have thought...unless we're missing something? What baffles me is that...even if this will is proven fake, the previous will has pretty much exactly the same terms with the same executors :lol:.

well mike was in ny or LA with Al sharpton the day the will was suppose to have been signed. Al showed the video on his show this week so wtf is the problem with the court? Is that not proof the will is fake???

The story from the witnesses goes that writing LA was a mistake and that they were in NY.

Speaking of, that scenario didn't sound right at all. She sounded so nervous, red eyes that looked like she had been crying, and the writing of the statement sounded like something Randy would write. Even more interesting, no-one was allowed to ask questions. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but it just sounded off to me.

I honestly didn't notice anything but I haven't seen the full thing. Is there any chance you could post it? I did notice a slight slower pace of talking but I just assumed that this could be due to this possible 'mini-stroke'. She probably has been crying tbh with everything that went on whilst she was there.

:sigh:.................................................SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DRAMA AND JANET HATE EVERYWHERE!!!! OMG... Janet has to come out and say something or release something because too many stupid people are coming up with their own opinions based on what little information is out and....I really don't like that she's 1 of the only 1's who's said NOTHING about this (her and Rebbie both need to go public VERY soon). Because I got my judgement on hold, but to go on twitter and see Janet's name just being TRASHHHHED by sooooooooo many people, is too much. She should really come out today, like her being the quiet 1 isn't working out so great right now (........it's so creepy that LaToya isn't doing digging or in this at all....very weird).

Pretty much! Janet NEEDS to speak out with her janet. attitude and shut everything down. LaToyas silence is beginning to say a lot. Usually she's the first to speak out.

Speaking of, that scenario didn't sound right at all. She sounded so nervous, red eyes that looked like she had been crying, and the writing of the statement sounded like something Randy would write. Even more interesting, no-one was allowed to ask questions. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but it just sounded off to me.

the women is 82 years old!!!!!! i am sure she is stressed. This would stress anyone. I would do the same thing for my mother. Janet is 100% correct for protecting her mom. i will fuck someone up over my mom. :cheer: because of the media poor ms jackson has to address them. Y should she take ? from them! fuck the media.! :filenails:

This is family business and these bad ass kids and twitter. Where the fuck is joe! :unsure::lmao:

Pretty much! Janet NEEDS to speak out with her janet. attitude and shut everything down. LaToyas silence is beginning to say a lot. Usually she's the first to speak out.

IKR!!! LaToya is always the 1st to speak out lol. And she and Randy & Jermaine were the 1's who were always on either the same page or similar pages.....but her names not on that contract.....oddddd to say the least.

Janet needs to come out, no smiles, release that full text, say what her intentions were/are, her point of view about what the media is saying about her. I....don't....like...this

Overall I think we know too much and yet not enough....and I don't like that, I don't like that 1 bit.

I honestly didn't notice anything but I haven't seen the full thing. Is there any chance you could post it? I did notice a slight slower pace of talking but I just assumed that this could be due to this possible 'mini-stroke'. She probably has been crying tbh with everything that went on whilst she was there.

The mini-stroke was months ago and last month she passed her check-up with flying colors. I agree, no doubt she's been worried sick about the kids and the fact she's been kept from them doesn't help. Also, the fact she just gave up her phone concerns me. Yes, who doesn't want/need to rest, but apparently the kids have been kept in the dark about this so they could use direct access to her at least for 5 minutes to tell them she was alright.

Here's the video:

the women is 82 years old!!!!!! i am sure she is stressed. This would stress anyone. I would do the same thing for my mother. Janet is 100% correct for protecting her mom. i will fuck someone up over my mom. :cheer: because of the media poor ms jackson has to address them. Y should she take ? from them! fuck the media.! :filenails:

This is family business and these bad ass kids and twitter. Where the fuck is joe! :unsure::lmao:

Joe is staying at Encino and apparently has for a while now. I think that's where Katherine has gone to now as well. :lol:

IKR!!! LaToya is always the 1st to speak out lol. And she and Randy & Jermaine were the 1's who were always on either the same page or similar pages.....but her names not on that contract.....oddddd to say the least.

Janet needs to come out, no smiles, release that full text, say what her intentions were/are, her point of view about what the media is saying about her. I....don't....like...this

Overall I think we know too much and yet not enough....and I don't like that, I don't like that 1 bit.

Preach it Jarryl! It's such a frustrating situation lol

The mini-stroke was months ago and last month she passed her check-up with flying colors. I agree, no doubt she's been worried sick about the kids and the fact she's been kept from them doesn't help. Also, the fact she just gave up her phone concerns me. Yes, who doesn't want/need to rest, but apparently the kids have been kept in the dark about this so they could use direct access to her at least for 5 minutes to tell them she was alright.

Here's the video:

I thought they said the mini-stroke was recent? Thanks for the video. I'll check that out when i get home!

I thought they said the mini-stroke was recent? Thanks for the video. I'll check that out when i get home!

They painted it to be recent in the letter at first, but when Paris blasted that and the health report came out from last month, Jermaine said the mini-stroke happened months ago.

They painted it to be recent in the letter at first, but when Paris blasted that and the health report came out from last month, Jermaine said the mini-stroke happened months ago.

See this is why Janet needs to speak out...because their side is being 'caught' in supposed 'lies' whilst the kids 'side' have their shit together.

Janet will speak on her own time. But no matter what she says or does, folks have always had their good or bad opinion of her, this is no different.

In the meanwhile, I watch this video to bring things back to perspective.

Because Janet is not saying anything she is leaving hersf open to more and more attacks :(

Do you really think that's her priority? Her family is MORE IMPORTANT...the media and the public are insignificant.

Some of you guys need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so concerned about her image and what others think of her. Janet the HUMAN BEING is going through a struggle with her family, not Janet the ENTERTAINER.

She should and probably will make her statement soon. The sooner, the better.

Fingers crossed. I don't want to pick sides at all because I have love for all of them (even Randy :rolleyes). I just hope the kids aren't being manipulated by anybody and I hope that Janet has a reason for getting involved other than following Randy.

She should and probably will make her statement soon. The sooner, the better.

It should REALLLLLY be before the weekend. Like you said twin, the sooner the better. Wouldn't it slay if Janet, LaToya & Rebbie walked out together and all made their individual statements together. Thatd slay and get the point accross. But alas, however she do it, where ever she do it, Janet needs to get in front of a camera and TALK HER TALK, say her truth and get some of this heat and hate pushed on her off.

Janet will speak on her own time. But no matter what she says or does, folks have always had their good or bad opinion of her, this is no different.

Her speaking SOONER than LATER is the point tho and it would be in her BEST interest, realistically. She does need to speak out now to at least gain more leverage.

See this is why Janet needs to speak out...because their side is being 'caught' in supposed 'lies' whilst the kids 'side' have their shit together.

now bu u know janet has thick skin. it will take more than this to get to her

now bu u know janet has thick skin. it will take more than this to get to her

I know but I have a thin skin :(. I can't take the Janet hate right now :tear:. I'm ready to cut folks!

is twitter not working for anybody else right now?

It's not working for me :(

• Upvote 1

Fingers crossed. I don't want to pick sides at all because I have love for all of them (even Randy :rolleyes). I just hope the kids aren't being manipulated by anybody and I hope that Janet has a reason for getting involved other than following Randy.

I don't want to either. It's turning into a war between not only the Jacksons but MJ's fanbase and Janet's fanbase and being a part of both, a die-hard for both, I feel so torn. I really need to hear from Janet what she is doing in all of this.

It should REALLLLLY be before the weekend. Like you said twin, the sooner the better. Wouldn't it slay if Janet, LaToya & Rebbie walked out together and all made their individual statements together. Thatd slay and get the point accross. But alas, however she do it, where ever she do it, Janet needs to get in front of a camera and TALK HER TALK, say her truth and get some of this heat and hate pushed on her off.

It should, but I doubt that would happen. Maybe within a week or two but before the weekend is trying it knowing Janet. It would be cool if they did that. Just get it all done once and for all and together. Exactly, this is getting into too much heat. The sooner she says her piece the better and the faster things can be sorted through.

• Upvote 1

"In the midst of all this, Michael’s sister LaToya Jackson has been completely silent and not involved in any attempt to overturn her brother’s will or estate or take control of his children. Another family source, very close to LaToya, said Wednesday, “Believe it or not, LaToya has quietly stayed out of it, though she has told her siblings they are ‘crazy’ to mess with all this. She’ll have no part of it, and the kids know that and have remained very close to her.”

Source: http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/people/13993217-421/tj-jackson-new-guardian-to-michaels-kids-called-a-voice-of-sanity.html

Who ever thought it would be Latoya to be the one to stay out of drama? :lol:

Do you really think that's her priority? Her family is MORE IMPORTANT...the media and the public are insignificant.

Some of you guys need to look at the bigger picture and stop being so concerned about her image and what others think of her. Janet the HUMAN BEING is going through a struggle with her family, not Janet the ENTERTAINER.

that's the same person :umm: