Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

Don't let me find out who she is. Ugh now i'll be tuned in to Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood, and Showbiz tonight cause I know they gon' talk about it and probably have new updates

LOL her name is Jen Heger. her twitter. https://twitter.com/jenheger She is from radaronline. Her email jheger@radaronline.com She was way out of line on the Jane Vasquez show. Wagging her finger at the queen. :angry: Everyone should flood her shit

And to think ALL of this could have been avoided if she told the kids where she was going and when she'd be back. I still don't see how hard it could have been for Katherine to pick up a phone and talk to the grandkids and tell them she's ok, especially with the whirlwind that just went on. Now she has lost temporary custody.

The whole point was to give Katherine a break and let her rest, now she's gotta come back to a big ol mess and give interviews and shit to the media about this whole thing.

and it probably wouldn't be a mess if Trent didn't sell that security tape :)

:thumbup: If the MJ fans can act like they are on bath salts all over the web so can we for Janet.

Did I just do too much? :ph34r:

@jenheger you dirty bitch! The way you were acting like a lunatic on HLN was uncalled for. Yelling at Janet as if EVERYTHING is her fault.

Randy Jackson is furious his nephew has been awarded temporary guardianship of his late brother Michael's three children following concerns about his mother Katherine's ability to care for the kids.

The family matriarch sparked concerns about her whereabouts and wellbeing last week (ends20Jul12) after conflicting reports about her location emerged. The 82 year old's nephew, Trent Jackson, allegedly filed a missing persons report on Saturday (21Jul12) after her grandchildren were refused contact as she rested up under doctors' orders with her daughter Rebbie in Arizona.

Her son Jermaine claimed his mother was "fine" - a report which has since been backed up by police following an interview with the family matriarch at Rebbie's home - but her sudden disappearance raised questions over her ability to properly care for Michael's kids Prince Michael, Paris and Blanket.

On Wednesday (25Jul12), their cousin Tj - Tito Jackson's son - was granted guardianship during a hearing in Los Angeles, hours before Katherine reportedly returned home to Calabasas, California.

During the court hearing, Tj recalled a strange phone conversation with his grandmother on Tuesday (24Jul12), and her lawyer Sandra Ribera later claimed, "We have reason to believe that Mrs. Jackson has been held against her will."

But Randy Jackson has hit out at Tj for going to court, claiming Katherine had told him she was planning to head back to Calabasas, where she lives with her grandchildren.

In a series of posts on his Twitter.com page after the hearing on Wednesday, he wrote, "Let me be very clear about the Facts, the absolute Truth... I was on the phone at 9pm in Los Angeles, with my sister Rebbie, when my mother Fired (nephew) Trent and Security. My mom told Tj that she was coming home tomorrow (which is today).

"He asked for temporary guardianship & she said - 'NO its not necessary, I'll be home tomorrow.' He asked again, and she said 'NO Tj'. I heard the conversation.

"His performance in court today breaks my heart. He knows his Aunts and Uncles would never hold their mother against her will. That's Absurd. He insisted upon knowing what time she was arriving today & now I know why.

Furthermore, if she is being held against her will - as he inferred in court - what does taking over guardianship have to do with with my mother's well-being when the children were already in his care?"

The guardianship hearing came a week after it emerged Randy and siblings Janet, Jermaine and Tito had signed a letter contesting the authenticity of their superstar brother's will, accusing estate executors John Branca and John MCClain of faking the King of Pop's legal documents prior to his death in June, 2009.

Randy hints he thinks the dramas are connected, and adds, "Trust me - the Executors are behind this. The 'powers that be' use tabloid media to spin their lies and divide our family. Enough already!! We've already lost one family member. This Is Not Over. Again.. Why would it be necessary for Tj to take guardianship of the children away from my mother when they were already in his care?"

Randy's brother Tito, Tj's father, announced on Tuesday he is bailing on the plan to challenge the estate executors.

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/randy-jackson-angry-about-nephews-temporary-guardianship-of-michaels-kids_1373989

This is just sad. Even after Paris tweeted that Janet never hit her the media is still goin' with this story. They need to catch up. I just watched Extra and Inside Edition and it's been turned into a "Janet vs Paris" thing. :umm:

What in God's name... :mellow: I abandon the Internet for a few days and all hell breaks loose. I mean, iCan't with LaToya taking a backseat and coming off as the normal one, Chris Brown of ALL people dishing out advice, JoeJoe threatening everyday folk with his online presence beyond the confines of Planet Janet. This will not end well.

:lmao:

tumblr_m22kljP4M11ql5yr7o1_r1_400.gif

This is just sad. Even after Paris tweeted that Janet never hit her the media is still goin' with this story. They need to catch up. I just watched Extra and Inside Edition and it's been turned into a "Janet vs Paris" thing. :umm:

the media doesn't care about the "truth"... they'll air that story later... but they'll do it so quickly

What in God's name... :mellow: I abandon the Internet for a few days and all hell breaks loose. I mean, iCan't with LaToya taking a backseat and coming off as the normal one, Chris Brown of ALL people dishing out advice, JoeJoe threatening everyday folk with his online presence beyond the confines of Planet Janet. This will not end well.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm so glad that Katherine is finally speaking out. I can't believe that TJ went through with the custody even after Katherine told him not too. WTF.

Obviously Tito, Marlon, and Jackie are on a different page from those with Katherine today! Definitely wishing the Jackson family all the best. I hope everything works out!

So glad that she also fired Trent and his security team. Who would want to expose their private family drama to the public. Money is on the line! I hope they clear up everything soon and apologize for all the false news reporting. I highly doubt that they will. :filenails:

33m Marlon Jackson5 ‏@Marlon_Jackson

my mom is home she look and sound great.

2h Marlon Jackson5 ‏@Marlon_Jackson

But I see them on television with her. How come they could not call me so I could be with her as well.

2h Marlon Jackson5 ‏@Marlon_Jackson

like herself. I was told by Janet, Randy and Jermaine that I could not see my mom. Doctor's order.

JoeJoe ‏@juZZjoEJOe

@Marlon_Jackson Why didn't you call them? You have their numbers don't you? You know Janet nor the rest of them wouldn't harm their own mom.

Randy posted a photo on Twitter of something that "proves" the will could be fake...it shows a picture of Michael in New York on July 7th next to a picture of the will signed and dated July 7th in Los Angeles.

Please everyone pass this around. How can Michael Jackson be on both coasts at the same time? pic.twitter.com/lQ6Yl7kl

— Randy Jackson (@randyjackson8)

July 25, 2012

Randy posted a photo on Twitter of something that "proves" the will could be fake...it shows a picture of Michael in New York on July 7th next to a picture of the will signed and dated July 7th in Los Angeles.

But what they are saying is that he accidently wrote Los Angeles instead of New York (where he was at). Al disputed and said that Michael was basically with him the whole weekend and he didn't have a chance to meet with his people to sign the will? At the end of the day, the will basically says the same thing in terms of Katherine and the kids. There must be something else on the will that is probably not revealed that is potentially more important?

Who knows... I think I'm reaching just a little bit. At this point, none of us really knows what the hell is going on. I would rather hear it from Katherine - just like the video that was posted. :cheers:

Paris favourited a tweet that says "fuck Janet"

That girl is a disgrace

You gotta be kidding when I saw you post that... then I checked...

Emilio Guerrero ‏@Emilio_Guerrero

@ParisJackson yay grandmas backkkk fuck janet tho

Do you think that she favorite it herself or is it hacked by Trent?

Look what else he's posting -

@ParisJackson Lol Im Gettin alot of praise for talkin crap about janet

@ParisJackson I used to respect janet but not anymore... MJ Would Be Ashamed On how She had Been