Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

this may have been posted already but IDAF...deal with it. :rolleyes:

asijfasldkjfalsfdlasdflasdf!

*passes the fuck out*

It has.

We already said it looks like he conveniently left out Janets full reply.

I'd like to see if the message ends at 'don't let them pls.'. It doesn't look like it does as if it did then the line would curve a little closer to the 'D' like it does for 'G' in 'GRANDMA'.

Based on this, “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”, unless somebody starts answering with the truth, we could be seeing more of the message and the truth will present itself through Prince. Excuse me, Michael Jackson Jr.

Why any of those chirren were able to create accounts in the first place is beyond me.... :mellow:Michael would clearly be opposed...

If Michael was here they wouldn't be in this mess in the first place to have to use Twitter as an outlet.

Why any of those chirren were able to create accounts in the first place is beyond me.... :mellow: Michael would clearly be opposed...

....but the messiness has started and i can't look away. -_- -_- -_-

Exactly!

Based on this, “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”, unless somebody starts answering with the truth, we could be seeing more of the message and the truth will present itself through Prince.

His truth, though. There are two sides and I refuse to believe everything we're being told until Janet speaks out.

It could have said "don't let them please. Mother is resting, we will come and get them later and take them to her."

Or "don't let them please. They are little assholes and I'm going to go Damita Jo on their messy asses"

His truth, though. There are two sides and I refuse to believe everything we're being told until Janet speaks out.

He probably saved pics of the conversation, so how would it just be his? Plus, She's going to have to speak at some point. Especially with this. I'm reserving judgement and much of my speculating, but this doesn't look good. On either side, but especially the adults right now.

• Upvote 1

He probably saved pics of the conversation, so how would it just be his? Plus, She's going to have to speak at some point. Especially with this. I'm reserving judgement and much of my speculating, but this doesn't look good. On either side, but especially the adults right now.

He uploaded a part of the conversation - one that is convenient for him. It's is clear there was more after 'Dont let them pls.'. One one side the kids are either being seen as innocent victims caught up in their uncles greed, whilst also being seen as "spoilt brats". Meanwhile the adults are being as seen as money-hungry greedy twats whilst also being seen as concerned adults trying to protect the family. I'm trying to reserve judgement too (which admittedly is hard lol) and I hope Janet speaks out asap because she's being turned into the villain when you and I both know she's not one to do anything wrong.

He uploaded a part of the conversation - one that is convenient for him. It's is clear there was more after 'Dont let them pls.'. One one side the kids are either being seen as innocent victims caught up in their uncles greed, whilst also being seen as "spoilt brats". Meanwhile the adults are being as seen as money-hungry greedy twats whilst also being seen as concerned adults trying to protect the family. I'm trying to reserve judgement too (which admittedly is hard lol) and I hope Janet speaks out asap because she's being turned into the villain when you and I both know she's not one to do anything wrong.

bu is there video of janet slapping paris? :unsure:

TMZ is responsible for that alleged slap and "spoiled little bitch" comment. None of that is in the video, that came from NOWHERE.

@RealGenevieveJ

No more twitter! Family business is family business period!

Girl, YES! I for one do not promote or condone hitting your kids, but dammit, I agree with some of you now, someone needs to WHOOP THEIR ASSES! Genevieve, Austin, somebody...go get your little cousins together and beat their ass!

Or as Papa Joe would say "GO GET A SWITCH!"

I have a gut feeling more of that conversation will come if people don't start talking since he brought up the fact he saw all the responses. He took a picture of that, so he probably took pics of more. We'll see. I agree, she does need to speak and clear her side. She has to feel or at least think she's doing what's best in order for her to be in this. I don't know why I have a gut feeling she's been too trusting to Randy, but I do, and that's what has this spiraling out of control. I don't know, and I don't mean to speculate, I just want to see a clear answer from her on her position in this because this is not adding up to her character.

TMZ is responsible for that alleged slap and "spoiled little bitch" comment. None of that is in the video, that came from NOWHERE.

Girl, YES! I for one do not promote or condone hitting your kids, but dammit, I agree with some of you now, someone needs to WHOOP THEIR ASSES! Genevieve, Austin, somebody...go get your little cousins together and beat their ass!

Or as Papa Joe would say "GO GET A SWITCH!"

:lmao:!

I have a gut feeling more of that conversation will come if people don't start talking since he brought up the fact he saw all the responses. He took a picture of that, so he probably took pics of more. We'll see. I agree, she does need to speak and clear her side. She has to feel or at least think she's doing what's best in order for her to be in this. I don't know why I have a gut feeling she's been too trusting to Randy, but I do, and that's what has this spiraling out of control. I don't know, and I don't mean to speculate, I just want to see a clear answer from her on her position in this because this is not adding up to her character.

For sure. I hope she does it sooner rather than later. She truly looked pissed when Katherine gave her speech.

Randy posted a photo on Twitter of something that "proves" the will could be fake...it shows a picture of Michael in New York on July 7th next to a picture of the will signed and dated July 7th in Los Angeles.

well mike was in ny or LA with Al sharpton the day the will was suppose to have been signed. Al showed the video on his show this week so wtf is the problem with the court? Is that not proof the will is fake???

For sure. I hope she does it sooner rather than later. She truly looked pissed when Katherine gave her speech.

Speaking of, that scenario didn't sound right at all. She sounded so nervous, red eyes that looked like she had been crying, and the writing of the statement sounded like something Randy would write. Even more interesting, no-one was allowed to ask questions. Maybe I'm reading into it too much, but it just sounded off to me.

:sigh:.................................................SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH DRAMA AND JANET HATE EVERYWHERE!!!! OMG... Janet has to come out and say something or release something because too many stupid people are coming up with their own opinions based on what little information is out and....I really don't like that she's 1 of the only 1's who's said NOTHING about this (her and Rebbie both need to go public VERY soon). Because I got my judgement on hold, but to go on twitter and see Janet's name just being TRASHHHHED by sooooooooo many people, is too much. She should really come out today, like her being the quiet 1 isn't working out so great right now (........it's so creepy that LaToya isn't doing digging or in this at all....very weird).