Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

If yall really think that Janet and her brothers tried to harm Katherine or those kids in any way yall are really crazy. :rolleyes:

More than likely, the family was trying to seperate Katherine and the kids from the execs and her lawyers whom seem to have way too much power and control. All this could really be handled privately, however I get the feeling that there are other forces that are at work to constantly make things public. Its being done this way to discredit and embarass certain family members (janet included). But at the end of the day, the entire family brand will suffer. The Kennedy's, Osmonds and the Bush family all have dirt under their nails and I'm sure they've had some knock down drag outs behind close doors. Only the Jacksons would allow all of this to play out publicly. :sigh:

• Upvote 1

Agreed. What was the ABC interview really about??? It totally contradicted what was said. She even mentioned herself that she was going on vacation... phone left aside on her own will... her kids didn't hold her against her will... that it was "stupid" to think that.

Sworn declaration to the court of law>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Hostage statement

If yall really think that Janet and her brothers tried to harm Katherine or those kids in any way yall are really crazy. :rolleyes:

More than likely, the family was trying to seperate Katherine and the kids from the execs and her lawyers whom seem to have way too much power and control. All this could really be handled privately, however I get the feeling that there are other forces that are at work to constantly make things public. Its being done this way to discredit and embarass certain family members (janet included). But at the end of the day, the entire family brand will suffer. The Kennedy's, Osmonds and the Bush family all have dirt under their nails and I'm sure they've had some knock down drag outs behind close doors. Only the Jacksons would allow all of this to play out publicly. :sigh:

:cheers:

Hostage statement? I don't remember anyone holding a gun to her head to read her statement.

She knows what was "right" and "wrong" if she will say the statement herself.

Exactly! I can't really think of any incentive for her to lie given the circumstance up to that point.

By the time she was back, TJ had custody of the kids and she could have said what was in the court statement as soon as she was settled.

they probably were trying to get katherine from whomever ..but what a damn failed plan it was.. i mean you had three years to plan this and you came up with this .Janet baby why didnt you avoid this like you usually do .Randy is a dead beat with nothing to loose ....you other other hand have alot to lose.the press has been waiting for you to misstep since the superbowl and you Just gave them a free pass.

they probably were trying to get katherine from whomever ..but what a damn failed plan it was.. i mean you had three years to plan this and you came up with this .Janet baby why didnt you avoid this like you usually do .Randy is a dead beat with nothing to loose ....you other other hand have alot to lose.the press has been waiting for you to misstep since the superbowl and you Just gave them a free pass.

Either Katherine is the biggest liar in this whole mess or, she is getting senile.

1) You learn in nursery school not to leave with strangers, even if they say your mom, Dr, priest said it was ok.

2) How can she care for 3 kids, when she can't seem to care for herself.

3) Why did her kids say she had a mini stroke?

4) Janet needs to not Tweet, Facebook, or anything else related to this mess. She needs to distance herself.

5) That video DOES look like a hostage video, please rewatch after reading her sworn statement. The fact that she had to READ it, makes it looks forced.

• Upvote 2

Hostage statement? I don't remember anyone holding a gun to her head to read her statement.

She knows what was "right" and "wrong" if she will say the statement herself.

So they had to have a gun, bow-and-arrow, water pistol, etc. to her head before it looks like a hostage statement? She read and released a written letter to the PRESS while away then a week later she(and her lawyer) write and sign a declaration in a COURT OF LAW that COMPLETELY contradicts the previous statement. I mean, really.

-_- -_- -_- -_-

So they had to have a gun, bow-and-arrow, water pistol, etc. to her head before it looks like a hostage statement? She read and released a written letter to the PRESS while away then a week later she(and her lawyer) write and sign a declaration in a COURT OF LAW that COMPLETELY contradicts the previous statement. I mean, really.

Who's to say that the statement last week is fake and the this one is real?

Why is it so easy to believe she can be hoodwinked by her family and not a greedy lawyer? Mind you, the statement she read last week was read from her own mouth. This one was released by her lawyer. Yes, she signed it in a court of law, but did she know exactly what she was signing?

This is so boring now. Does Katherine officially share custody with TJ yet?

I was reading in comments on various blogs etc that a lot of people saying 'Why didn't MJ include TJ in the will then' etc. Umm maybe because when this will was [supposedly] written TJ would have been 24 :rolleyes: (and before TJ began fatherhood (I'm sure his first born is like 7 right?).

Who's to say that the statement last week is fake and the this one is real?

Why is it so easy to believe she can be hoodwinked by her family and not a greedy lawyer? Mind you, the statement she read last week was read from her own mouth. This one was released by her lawyer. Yes, she signed it in a court of law, but did she know exactly what she was signing?

The red eyes, the fact she kept losing her place and pausing and HAD to read exactly what was on the paper, her hesitation and nervousness in the way she spoke, just to name a few things.

The lawyer has been working to not only speak with her but to also get her guardianship kept and now restored when her family kept her in AZ too long for whatever reason the day she had to give it up and it was signed over to TJ temporarily. It's 56 minutes from Tucson to Calabasas by plane and 46 minutes from Phoenix to Calabasas by plane and you mean to tell me she wasn't prevented from making it back in time when she knew AHEAD of time he was headed to court? Then they drove her back? She flew there but she couldn't fly back? What sense does that make?

Obviously, some fishy b.s. is going on and until reasonable reason against it shows up, I trust the signed and sworn declaration over that statement she read.

The red eyes, the fact she kept losing her place and pausing and HAD to read exactly what was on the paper, her hesitation and nervousness in the way she spoke, just to name a few things.

The lawyer has been working to not only speak with her but to also get her guardianship kept and now restored when her family kept her in AZ too long for whatever reason the day she had to give it up and it was signed over to TJ temporarily. It's 56 minutes from Tucson to Calabasas by plane and 46 minutes from Phoenix to Calabasas by plane and you mean to tell me she wasn't prevented from making it back in time when she knew AHEAD of time he was headed to court? Then they drove her back? She flew there but she couldn't fly back? What sense does that make?

Obviously, some fishy b.s. is going on and until reasonable reason against it shows up, I trust the signed and sworn declaration over that statement she read.

So basically you think Janet Jackson, the women's who's site you're on right now, drugged her mother and held her against her will? :blink:

Mind you, all the things you described in your first paragraph could have come from anxiety about a situation being blown out of control, nervousness about being on camera or just plain old age.

That statement to the judge is bull.

So Katherine didn't wonder why the police were checking in on her etc?

She knew exactly why she was there just like the ABC statement. I'm sure she didn't know the trouble going on with the kids etc. She is just doing what TJ and the estate are telling her now.

Unless there's an album out or a current tour what does it fucking matter? At the end of the day Janet won't be pressed. Keep it about the music and move along. Nothing to see here folks. Bad 25 will continue and Janet will still have contracts with Lion's Gate. The MJ Community is out of their minds.

And ya'll call me delusional for being an Usher fan..... Next....

• Upvote 2

Unless there's an album out or a current tour what does it fucking matter? At the end of the day Janet won't be pressed. Keep it about the music and move along. Nothing to see here folks. Bad 25 will continue and Janet will still have contracts with Lion's Gate. The MJ Community is out of their minds.

And ya'll call me delusional for being an Usher fan..... Next....

If she wasn't pressed she wouldn't have involved her lawyers. The conversation on this one continues...

I agree with Cali-boy. Katherine is just doing what the estate and TJ are telling her to do. Them kids are nothing but three ATM machines to Katherine and TJ. :filenails:

That statement to the judge is bull.

So Katherine didn't wonder why the police were checking in on her etc?

She knew exactly why she was there just like the ABC statement. I'm sure she didn't know the trouble going on with the kids etc. She is just doing what TJ and the estate are telling her now.

I think Katherine was just trying to neutralize the situation at this point. No one is gonna contest what was said because most of them are just over it at this point.

So basically you think Janet Jackson, the women's who's site you're on right now, drugged her mother and held her against her will? :blink:

Mind you, all the things you described in your first paragraph could have come from anxiety about a situation being blown out of control, nervousness about being on camera or just plain old age.

I think she's involved in something she didn't plan(I doubt the drugging, but it still makes me nervous how TJ described her on the phone) and probably regrets now but her slightly older brother did. Janet is the shock and surprise in this situation to me, but Randy isn't, not to me. But I feel her loyalty to him got her into this mess which is why I agree with EddieG, she needs to distance herself.

But if her phone and iPad were taken away, would she have known how greatly it escalated? Unless we trust the declaration to the court. Also, the fix to the situation would be getting her home, instead, they wait until the end of the day and DRIVE her 8 hours back. What.sense.does.that.make? Also, wouldn't she find something odd when the police came to check? Or that when her lawyer came he couldn't see her? Nobody could. What on EARTH kind of sense is that?