Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

:lol:

I cannot :lmao:!!

PARIS IS GOING AWFFFF! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

When I read this I totally kii'd

The blocking is them coming to her, not her going to them. The letter specifically says who can;t go onto the property. Only a restraining order can block her from going to them. Hello.

What's the liklihood of them 'allowing' her to go to them on her own though...especially after this fiasco. Do you think they'd risk another 'kidnap'.

Ps I found that hello extremely patronising.

What's the liklihood of them 'allowing' her to go to them on her own though...especially after this fiasco. Do you think they'd risk another 'kidnap'.

Ps I found that hello extremely patronising.

According to TJ's Lawyer:

CNN: The e-mail was "given to the security is in compliance with Judge Beckloff's order and is not arbitrary," TJ's lawyer Schultz said.

CNN:"As for people who are on that list, were either at the house on Monday or in someway participated in the events surrounding that date"

CNN: TJ lawyer "KJ is completely free to talk to whomever she chooses & is free to come and go from the house with anyone whom she chooses"

CNN: TJ's lawyer ""This has been made completely clear to Mrs. Jackson and she has acknowledged that fact."

In other words, TJ was the one who made the list, the Execs approved it as did Katherine, the Judge and the lawyers.

PS: I didn't intend it to be. But in all honesty, the only thing that could block them from seeing her at all is a restraining order and that hasn't even been considered. This list is mainly to protect the kids, but as said, she can go see them or call them anytime she wants. They are leery about that but they can't just ban her from seeing her children. With the Estate paying for the house, the only thing they can do is keep those individuals from coming back to the property. The Execs don't have as much control or are trying to take as much control as people wanna make it seem.

• Upvote 1

If you wanna know who Michael was ACTUALLY afraid of in his final years, listen to this. From HIS mouth:

Hint: It isn't Branca or McClain.

Thank you for posting this. No one should defend Jermaine, and Randy after watching this video. It's sad that Jermaine exposed MJ to this con-artist, and I'm sure this guy fronted money to Jermaine and Randy, and now they are trying to get the estate to help cover their debts to this thug/con-artist. Janet needs to distance herself ASAP.

I read on another site that Katherine has borrowed millions from the estate so far, and I bet it's all gone to her freeloading trashy kids. :filenails:

I have not seen this much messiness since Dynasty.

dynasty-o.gif

• Upvote 1

Wow Reyna you held it down !! .I stayed away form here because i knew it was going to be "MJ KID BASHING" the estate is evil mess..lol

:asham: I'm doing my best. Yeah, that's why I've been so tempted to stay away myself. But I'm not just going to back away and let this all be one-sided. I just really don't get what people are seeing here, how the Execs are the total bad guys. It makes no sense to me. Like, at all. Yeah, they've had their issues but not enough to be made the Big Bad Wolf here. And the kid bashing...chile..

• Upvote 1

Thank you for posting this. No one should defend Jermaine, and Randy after watching this video. It's sad that Jermaine exposed MJ to this con-artist, and I'm sure this guy fronted money to Jermaine and Randy, and now they are trying to get the estate to help cover their debts to this thug/con-artist. Janet needs to distance herself ASAP.

I read on another site that Katherine has borrowed millions from the estate so far, and I bet it's all gone to her freeloading trashy kids. :filenails:

I have not seen this much messiness since Dynasty.

dynasty-o.gif

You're very welcome. I agree with everything you said here. Just because Jermaine and Randy were Michael's family, doesn't mean they had his or now, his children's best interests at heart. No doubt, he was probably funding them and himself. I'm so glad the Estate is taking a lawsuit against him. Instead of Mr. Wildfire of Madness and Mr. This Is Not Over trying to box with the Estate they need to work with them to get evidence against Tohme. But we know why that won't happen. Janet really does need to distance herself. She shouldn't be so close to Randy like this, least of all with his record which is something else I can post. :coffee:

Borrowed and upped her allowance constantly. And you're right, we know who it went to.

• Upvote 1

Estate statement in regards to people not allowed in Calabasas Residence send to ET

"Following the events of July 23 in which certain members of the Jackson family showed up unannounced at the Calabasas residence of Michael Jackson's mother and children, causing a very public disturbance, the attorneys for the Estate of Michael Jackson as lessees of the house were requested by Charles Schultz, attorney for TJ Jackson, Jr., the newly appointed Temporary Guardian for Michael Jackson's children, to send a list to the security gate of people neither TJ or the children wanted allowed on the premises in view of the incidents that had just taken place. The list may be amended and managed by TJ Jackson Jr. or the Estate when appropriate. It is imperative to the Estate that from this point forward a safe and appropriate environment be provided for Michael Jackson's children and his mother."

http://www.etonline.com/news/123790_Jackson_Family_Bans_Janet_Randy_Rebbie_and_Jermaine_From_Calabasas_Home/

• Upvote 2

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123642-MJ-Estate-Second-Accounting-Document-amp-Summary-amp-Discussion

The link goes into more detail, but basically, Jermaine and Randy can't prove shit at this point.

Accusing MJS estate executors of fraud and not carrying out their duties when the estate is still in probate hence every deal and tansacation is cout approved..Fraud will be near impossible .

Here is Summary: of accs

Gross earnings as of May 31, 2012 is $475 Million.

Breakdown of $475 Million as follows - $310 Million gross earnings between June 2009 – October 2010 (first accounting period) - $134 Million gross earnings between November 2010 – December 2011. (second accounting period) - $30 Million gross earnings between January 2012 – May 2012.

Alll debt is current

Hayvenhurst mortgage paid

$65 Million of Mijac debt is paid and Estate expect to pay it in full by the end of 2012.

Estate is not in a position to be closed yet, Executors asking for administration of the Estate to be extended for one more year.

• Upvote 1

http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/123642-MJ-Estate-Second-Accounting-Document-amp-Summary-amp-Discussion

The link goes into more detail, but basically, Jermaine and Randy can't prove shit at this point.

Accusing MJS estate executors of fraud and not carrying out their duties when the estate is still in probate hence every deal and tansacation is cout approved..Fraud will be near impossible .

Here is Summary: of accs

Gross earnings as of May 31, 2012 is $475 Million.

Breakdown of $475 Million as follows - $310 Million gross earnings between June 2009 – October 2010 (first accounting period) - $134 Million gross earnings between November 2010 – December 2011. (second accounting period) - $30 Million gross earnings between January 2012 – May 2012.

Alll debt is current

Hayvenhurst mortgage paid

$65 Million of Mijac debt is paid and Estate expect to pay it in full by the end of 2012.

Estate is not in a position to be closed yet, Executors asking for administration of the Estate to be extended for one more year.

Welp :coffee:

• Upvote 1

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck? The way that the MJ stans on Twitter can throw their whole lives into this mess is beyond me. I def had to mute/unfollow several MJ fans. That shit was mad annoying and the Janet bashing was tired.

LOL! Get it girl!

As I've said before on subjects relating to Michael, the people surrounding him, and his family...

Michael's life was a revolving door a shady characters in the last 15 to 20 years of his life. He's dead because he trusted someone he shouldn't have... Why is it okay to brush off Michael trusting the wrong types on him being "naive" but any and everyone else in Michael's family is "devious", "greedy", and has "motives"...

Tohme is a shady character, just like all the other shady characters that came in to Mike's life (with or without introduction from his siblings). There were NUMEROUS characters in Michael's circle that the fans KNEW were shady.... The more "obsessive" fans researched many people that were known to be part of Michael's camp and many had "interesting" backgrounds...but nothing was done and these people weren't removed, and if they were, they would run to the nearest reporter with some outlandish story about Michael.

People worked their way into Michael's circle any way they could...including using his family.

Randy has raised LEGITIMATE issues with that will (not to mention the estate bullying the family by barring some of Katherine's children...and even grandkids from entering her home) but some people are ignoring it because as usual "everyone in the Jackson family is evil... except Michael"

BTW, if it's proven that the 2002 will is fake Branca and McClain (and all involved) will face serious legal action, thus making the 1997 will null and void. There is no way they would remain or be re-appointed executors after they've falsified a will....something to think about.

Why is it okay to brush off Michael trusting the wrong types on him being "naive" but any and everyone else in Michael's family is "devious", "greedy", and has "motives"...

Who here said that he was just being naive with the business people he trusted who used him? My point to be made is that the non-related people who used and abused him weren't and aren't the only ones driven by greed. Greed exists in his family, too.

Tohme is a shady character, just like all the other shady characters that came in to Mike's life (with or without introduction from his siblings). There were NUMEROUS characters in Michael's circle that the fans KNEW were shady.... The more "obsessive" fans researched many people that were known to be part of Michael's camp and many had "interesting" backgrounds...but nothing was done and these people weren't removed, and if they were, they would run to the nearest reporter with some outlandish story about Michael.

With the fact he managed to run Michael's entire life in 2008/2009, I don't think we can just mark him off as a shady character. He had control over all of his finances, his connections, everything. No-one else had gained that power, as I recall.

People worked their way into Michael's circle any way they could...including using his family.

That justifies it? Or makes it less of an issue? It can't just be a coincidence that one of the brothers who begged Michael for most introduced a guy like that to him. That's more like putting 2 and 2 together.

Randy has raised LEGITIMATE issues with that will (not to mention the estate bullying the family by barring some of Katherine's children...and even grandkids from entering her home) but some people are ignoring it because as usual "everyone in the Jackson family is evil... except Michael"

I have an article on that first part which I'll post, and the Estate owns the house and that property. PLUS TJ was the one who requested the list, so it isn't all on the back of the Estate. TJ requested it, the kids, the Estate, Katherine, the lawyers and the judge approved of it. The children that were banned were in the middle of the drama that went on Monday and that those kids were DETERMINED not to leave with. Apparently, that doesn't look good and so the Estate went into a type of "protection" mode. Not to mention, the Execs banned her assistant and that idiot Mann who are KNOWN shady characters in Katherine's life. They evil for that, too? No-one said all of the Jacksons were evil, but Jermaine and Randy have been shady as hell for DECADES now. The Execs do have their issues, but they aren't these evil men that people want to make it seem. They're taking care of his babies and his Mama and turning his Estate into a multi-billion dollar deal. I'm not seeing the evil.

BTW, if it's proven that the 2002 will is fake Branca and McClain (and all involved) will face serious legal action, thus making the 1997 will null and void. There is no way they would remain or be re-appointed executors after they've falsified a will....something to think about.

The '97 is proven to be legitimate, so it would still go into effect. But even if it was voided, the only real changes would be that Katherine gets nothing, no Execs and the kids run everything. Rather TJ, since he's the main guardian for them now, until Michael Jr. turns 18.

Evidence is sparse that Michael Jackson’s will is a fake

by Kevin Noble Maillard | July 31, 2012 at 8:31 AM

Is Michael Jackson’s will valid? It depends on who you ask. Janet, Randy, Rebbie, and Jermaine Jackson argue that the executors of their late brother’s estate falsified the will. Their primary argument centers on the discrepancy between the date of the will’s execution and Jackson’s location at that time it was signed. The will was executed on July 7, 2002 in Los Angeles, the same weekend that Michael Jackson was reportedly in New York City. Randy Jackson observed in an interview on Politics Nation with Al Sharpton on MSNBC that Michael “cannot be in two places at one time.”

Even Al Sharpton attested to Michael’s location. “He was in fact in Harlem with me that weekend. That Saturday he was there,” Sharpton concurred on his show. “That Sunday we were out together, and that Monday, he was with Johnny Cochran and I.”

The siblings strongly argue that the conflict of Michael’s location and the stated place of execution proves that the will is false. They claim they are not interested in money, but rather in the proper administration of the estate. In his MSNBC interview, Randy Jackson said that the executors are “using the children to try and put pressure on my mom to try and come out and get her to say things in their favor to kind of clean up their image. They know that they’ve been caught. They know that they falsified a document. And they know that there are questions we want answered.”

Yet, executors John Branca and John McClain insist that their actions are in alignment with Michael’s testamentary intent and his children’s beneficiary interests. In other words, they are just doing their job to see that Michael Jackson’s will is carried out. They have a special duty to serve the interests of the people named in Michael Jackson’s will (which was accepted as valid by the courts): Katherine, Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson.

In many will contests, family members feel entitled to object to the distribution of the estate. Siblings, also known as collateral heirs, often object when disinherited. In reality, not even children are entitled to distribution, as the selection of beneficiaries is entirely left up to the testator. The only person entitled to a minimum share is a surviving spouse, which Jackson did not have. So, the Jackson siblings have no claim on Michael’s estate on the basis of kinship ties.

In addition, no part of Jackson’s will or family trust includes his brothers and sisters. His will makes no mention of his siblings, and neither does his trust—two different documents, both signed on different dates. Michael’s will is actually very short, and only names his executors, beneficiaries, and intention to create a trust. The will directs his executors to “pour” all of his property into the trust, which is a separate written document that goes into much greater detail about distribution. Like the will, the trust—which is uncontested—leaves nothing to his siblings.

The Jackson siblings may have standing to object to the will as blood relatives, yet their brother had no intention of an estate plan that included them. Because there are two documents that fail to mention the siblings, the validity scale tips in favor of Michael Jackson’s executors, because all of Jackson’s actions show that he wanted to provide only for his mother and children.

The siblings are placing a lot of weight on the will’s signature to prove or disprove validity, which is unlikely to be the sole factor of consideration. In order to assess the validity of a will, courts look to extrinsic evidence. This allows a court to resolve any ambiguities, like a flawed description, an incorrect address, or a questionable signature. There would have to be much more extrinsic evidence demonstrating that the current will did not represent the interests of the testator than just the location question.

The trust instrument, dated March 2002, coincides with the intent of the will, dated July 2002. Seven years passed between the execution of the will and Jackson’s death. The named beneficiaries—Michael’s Jackson’s children—are the unsurprising recipients of the testator’s bounty in both the will and the trust documents. Right now, the extrinsic evidence in the form of the trust puts more weight in favor of the will being authentic.

The siblings may argue that the executors replaced Michael’s interests with their own in a falsified version of the will, but they lack sufficient evidence to prove that Michael wanted anything other than to leave everything to his kids with his mother to guide them. His brother’s intent is clear, even if the nature of the signature is ambiguous.

Kevin Noble Maillard is a professor of law at Syracuse University. Follow him on Twitter at @noblemaillard.

http://thegrio.com/2012/07/31/evidence-is-sparse-that-michael-jacksons-will-is-a-fake/#s:katherine-blanket-prince-paris-jackson-16x9

Am I the only one who doesn't give a flying fuck? The way that the MJ stans on Twitter can throw their whole lives into this mess is beyond me. I def had to mute/unfollow several MJ fans. That shit was mad annoying and the Janet bashing was tired.

The fact that they are grown people tweeting back and forth with a 14 yr old is disturbing. His fans are morons

• Upvote 1

I did the same. It got so redundant in the last few days. The media has also quieted down and the flames are no longer there.

I find it funny how the general public are easily brainwashed by the media. When he was alive the g.p would ridicule him and call him a bad parent for making the kids wear masks. Now with this story everyone is like 'oh the masks don't seem bizarre anymore' or 'Michael was right to make them wear masks' etc. Fickle.

I also find it hilarious how the majority of stans were hating on Branca and co before all this yet now they're 100% behind them. Spineless. PS That isn't aimed at you Reyna or anyone else on here...I'm referring to the MJ stans on a couple of MJ forums I left as we well as Twitter as I got fed up with their negativity, venom and poison.