Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

It was probably reported by they same damn people that lied about Janet slapping Paris.. You saw the security footage and no one saw a camera crew..

We also saw all of them hugging and kissing MJ's kids before the alleged altercation happened..

And Randy and Janet are really close, if he REALLY needed anything I'm sure she would help him out.. I really don't know about Jermaine.. Rebbie has a husband that is pretty well off...

One more thing..

When that little heffa posted all that shit about her grandmother missing, Jermaine tweeted a couple days before that saying she was in AZ resting.. You don't find it strange that that little girl waited 9 days before over reacting on twitter???? If you look at her tweets before that there was no sign that something was going or that her grandmother was missing.

I also don't recall Randy or Jermaine saying that any part of his estate should go to them..

Paris Jackson is the worst.

It was probably reported by they same damn people that lied about Janet slapping Paris.. You saw the security footage and no one saw a camera crew..

We also saw all of them hugging and kissing MJ's kids before the alleged altercation happened..

And Randy and Janet are really close, if he REALLY needed anything I'm sure she would help him out.. I really don't know about Jermaine.. Rebbie has a husband that is pretty well off...

One more thing..

When that little heffa posted all that shit about her grandmother missing, Jermaine tweeted a couple days before that saying she was in AZ resting.. You don't find it strange that that little girl waited 9 days before over reacting on twitter???? If you look at her tweets before that there was no sign that something was going or that her grandmother was missing.

I also don't recall Randy or Jermaine saying that any part of his estate should go to them..

TMZ weren't the first to mention that, as I remember. I have to go look through the articles again. Yeah, before. Then when Janet tried to take her phone, stuff started to happen. Worse came about when Randy tried to go into the house and ended up being stopped by Trent. And on the subject of cameras, why in the hell were they recording them walking back in the house? I find that odd.

She was waiting to finally hear from her, how odd is that, really? Also, I consider that trying to stay quiet about the business that people were saying she just wanted to make public/or get attention from. She waited, still didn't hear from her, only was referred to her assistant and then the missing person's report was filed and the tweets started. Plus, I don't see why people are blaming her for going public when a) The letter was PUBLICLY and no doubt purposefully leaked to the world through a source Randy uses all the time and b ) it's over her damn grandmother. If you felt someone was lying about yours, you'd be the FIRST to step up and call it, wouldn't you? No matter if she's "resting" or not, she can afford to just tell the kids she's okay, which based on the letter, her assistant claimed to do it but when Katherine came home she found the mess that ended up going down.

Who said they had to say it? It's all over the way they behave.

PROBATE, you said? -->

"The five-page document is straightforward and simple, and many key provisions of how Jackson’s estate is constructed are SET OUT IN A TRUST. That document has never been publicly released. ( * It's been, btw ---> http://t.co/eG2UyHI)

Many of the misgivings stem from the will’s final page, which bears the signatures of three witnesses who claim Jackson signed the document on July 7, 2002, in Los Angeles. Jackson’s family points out that the singer was in New York on that day, a point the Rev. Al Sharpton recently bolstered by showing video of the “Thriller” singer appearing with him at an event in Harlem that day.

“I don’t think that kind of extrinsic fraud would be enough to overturn the order admitting the will to probate,” said Marshall Oldman, a Los Angeles probate attorney who represented Peter Falk’s wife in a conservatorship proceeding.

He said Jackson’s siblings’ only valid argument is that they did not receive proper notice that their brother’s will had been accepted into probate. Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff accepted the will in November 2009. Any challenge would have had to been filed within four months, Oldman said."

http://www.mjjunderground.com/2012/08/01/michael-jacksons-siblings-resume-attack-on-will/

Trust based estate plan (RLT)

"A Revocable Living Trust is a popular way to pass assets to loved ones WITHOUT GOING THROUGH THE PROBATE PROCESS. Using a Trust instead of a will as the cornerstone document of an estate plan allows the family to avoid the public process of probate and protects the privacy of family matters."

http://www.magellanlegal.com/practice.php

SO THE QUESTION IS: WHAT PROBATE COULD BE IN THE CASE OF MJ'S TRUST-BASED WILL??

TMZ weren't the first to mention that, as I remember. I have to go look through the articles again. Yeah, before. Then when Janet tried to take her phone, stuff started to happen. Worse came about when Randy tried to go into the house and ended up being stopped by Trent. And on the subject of cameras, why in the hell were they recording them walking back in the house? I find that odd.

She was waiting to finally hear from her, how odd is that, really? Also, I consider that trying to stay quiet about the business that people were saying she just wanted to make public/or get attention from. She waited, still didn't hear from her, only was referred to her assistant and then the missing person's report was filed and the tweets started. Plus, I don't see why people are blaming her for going public when a) The letter was PUBLICLY and no doubt purposefully leaked to the world through a source Randy uses all the time and b ) it's over her damn grandmother. If you felt someone was lying about yours, you'd be the FIRST to step up and call it, wouldn't you? No matter if she's "resting" or not, she can afford to just tell the kids she's okay, which based on the letter, her assistant claimed to do it but when Katherine came home she found the mess that ended up going down.

Who said they had to say it? It's all over the way they behave.

MJ would have had a camera too if he were in the same situation.. THat's just the way the jacksons are..

The little girl has 8 aunts and uncles she could have called..Marlon tweeted about not knowing where she was but his ass was on tour with Jermaine.. :mellow:

The little girl should not have used twitter for her over reaction..

They were doing that for their mother... :filenails:

The bottom line is that Paris and Prince are children. Janet etc are ADULTS. If they think something is happening with THEIR mother and take her away then they can and the kids have no say on the matter.

If my mother was stressed or whatever and I chose to take her away, left family in charge to look after my nephews and nieces and told them that they can't speak to her because she's having a break then they need to swallow it. It's my mother and she is my priority over them.

• Upvote 5

JANET JACKSON

Did Not Slap or Verbally Abuse Paris Jackson

0801-janet-paris-jackson-1.jpg

Janet Jackson did not slap or verbally abuse Paris Jackson during a confrontation at the Jackson family home in Calabasas last week.

TMZ published a story last week based on sources who told us Janet went off on Michael Jackson's daughter after the singer tried to grab Paris' cell phone. We also reported Janet called Paris a "spoiled little bitch."

Although we believed the story to be true when we published it, we have now determined it was not correct ... Janet did not slap or otherwise touch Paris, nor did she verbally abuse her.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/01/janet-jackson-did-not-slap-or-verbally-abuse-paris-jackson/

:thumbup:

MJ would have had a camera too if he were in the same situation.. THat's just the way the jacksons are..

The little girl has 8 aunts and uncles she could have called..Marlon tweeted about not knowing where she was but his ass was on tour with Jermaine.. :mellow:

The little girl should not have used twitter for her over reaction..

They were doing that for their mother... :filenails:

Why would he have? It wasn't necessary. I find it funny how the videos were never made public once the security footage popped up.

2 aunts and 2 uncles are responsible for taking their grandmother away. Prince even took a pic of him texting both aunts and a cousin and the response was "Don't let them pls." What was she so in need of "rest" from that she couldn't take 5 minutes to talk to those kids? It wasn't a stroke, she laughed that off. Not her health in general, she passed an exam the month prior.

If people won't listen to you because of that bullshit "Children should be seen not heard" mentality then some times you need to get action done the way they will pay attention. Nothing stirs most of the Jacksons like press and the public. Especially Jermaine and Randy.

Doing it for...what? She didn't have a stroke and her health was fine. She couldn't talk to those kids for 5 minutes?

The bottom line is that Paris and Prince are children. Janet etc are ADULTS. If they think something is happening with THEIR mother and take her away then they can and the kids have no say on the matter.

If my mother was stressed or whatever and I chose to take her away, left family in charge to look after my nephews and nieces and told them that they can't speak to her because she's having a break then they need to swallow it. It's my mother and she is my priority over them.

Who cares about being an adult or a child? Facts are facts. Katherine laughed off the stroke story and the month prior she passed a health exam with flying colors. She could spare 5 minutes for those kids. She IS appointed their guardian. Being a legal guardian is different than just being a parent. The children have to know where you are at all times and be able to contact you. All that needed to happen was a 5 minute call to say she was alright and that she would be back soon. ALL of this drama wouldn't have happened if that move was made.

And it's not just the kids, Marlon said Randy lied to HIM about where his mother was. Why was it so desperate to lie to his own brother about what was going on with his mother, hm?

The point is that if I wanted to take my mother away for whatever reason and I know the kids are in safe hands, they've been told that their grandmother is safe and fine so that's that.

If my cousin then filed a missing persons report out of spite, then my niece got in twitter reporting that my mother was missing when she knew she wasn't and my nephew texted DEMANDING to speak to my mother, then trust, shit would hit the fan. I wouldn'tve pulled up in a jeep and hugged them. I would have pulled up, jumped out and kicked butt. Who the hell does my nephew think he is DEMANDING anything from me? I'm the adult - he's the child. After the stick they kicked up, why would I let them speak to my mother? So they can upset her more?!

Seems to me like these kids think they are something special and that the rules the rest of us live by don't apply to them. Not too different to their father, and look how he ended up.

Why would he have? It wasn't necessary. I find it funny how the videos were never made public once the security footage popped up.

2 aunts and 2 uncles are responsible for taking their grandmother away. Prince even took a pic of him texting both aunts and a cousin and the response was "Don't let them pls." What was she so in need of "rest" from that she couldn't take 5 minutes to talk to those kids? It wasn't a stroke, she laughed that off. Not her health in general, she passed an exam the month prior.

If people won't listen to you because of that bullshit "Children should be seen not heard" mentality then some times you need to get action done the way they will pay attention. Nothing stirs most of the Jacksons like press and the public. Especially Jermaine and Randy.

Doing it for...what? She didn't have a stroke and her health was fine. She couldn't talk to those kids for 5 minutes?

When did she laugh off her having a mini stroke?

When the time is right, you will see those videos from the cellphone. They don't need to release it to the public! It could be used for court or who knows. Janet isn't the type to let the media in her family business so why in the world would she release it?

Honey, you must be really missing this whole thread several pages ago. We have already discussed about that "Don't let them pls" text. It obviously looked like there was more to the text (it's an iPhone and when a text ends, there are curves to it) and Prince only showed what he wanted. That is not consider a fact when you're cutting people's texts off and trying to prove your point. It's childish and I expect it from a child (which Prince is).

When the time is right, you will see those videos from the cellphone. They don't need to release it to the public! It could be used for court or who knows. Janet isn't the type to let the media in her family business so why in the world would she release it?

Honey, you must be really missing this whole thread several pages ago. We have already discussed about that "Don't let them pls" text. It obviously looked like there was more to the text (it's an iPhone and when a text ends, there are curves to it) and Prince only showed what he wanted. That is not consider a fact when you're cutting people's texts off and trying to prove your point. It's childish and I expect it from a child (which Prince is).

Janet wasn't the only one recording, so was Randy. He tells his business all the time.

I made the thread, love, and I've seen every comment. Yes, it's obvious more in the text. I have an iPhone myself. Bottom line, the fact that she said that at all isn't good, and I have little doubt more of the message will be shown. Until anything else is shown, whatever more was in the text is open to speculation for EITHER side. Prince is a smart boy. Very intelligent. The dignity he showed when he typed that TwitLonger shows it. He's waiting for something and I wonder what that could be.

Jermaine Jackson (@jermjackson5)

Posted Wednesday 1st August 2012 from Twitlonger

Yesterday, I had a phone call with my son Jaafar that broke my heart. He asked: "Is it true that we cannot visit grandmother's house as a family anymore?" Enough has become enough... After much soul-searching, it is clearly time for us to live by Michael's words about love not war. In this spirit, I offer this statement by way of extending an olive-branch. Accordingly, I rescind my signature from the letter which was sent to the Estate, and which should never have gone public. I still hold deep reservations about many issues involving the Estate, and I will continue to bring scrutiny and a resolute voice wherever we have cause for concern. But the way to address such matters is through the proper channels and via a private dialogue, not public conflict. Whatever the tabloid and on-line misrepresentations have led people to believe, my primary concern has only ever been rooted in the welfare of our mother in the environment where she lives. No-one on the outside has a clue about the stresses and pressures she has been under long before recent events and I, like everyone in the family, adore the ground she walks on. We are also still raw from the loss of Michael three years ago. The ever-present grief has haunted me with questions about whether we stepped off him too much or whether we did enough to help when a corporate world surrounded him. So when it comes to the well-being of loved ones, and especially our mother, we are perhaps understandably and unapologetically over-protective. As attorney Perry Sanders has since confirmed, a health check detected high blood pressure with Mother. Rest was the sole reason she went to Arizona. Prince even carried her bags down the stairs and urged her to rest-up, because we all come from the same caring place. When she was away, and with the children in the responsible care of Tito's son TJ, there was never a malicious attempt to "block" the kids from talking with her. We simply worried that a call home would first entail, or lead to, conversations with individuals we are in dispute with and that would, therefore, increase pressure on Mother -- and pressure was what a doctor said she didn't need. This was why we went to the house in Calabasas to talk directly with the kids and merely discuss arrangements for them to meet with their grandmother. We were denied that access by security -- and it was clear that mutual suspicions had allowed events to spiral out of control. I regret that events were ever allowed to reach such a stage. I regret any distress caused to Prince, Paris and Blanket. That was never, ever the intention of myself, Janet, Rebbie or Randy. Moving forward, the most effective way to best serve Mother's welfare, and that of Michael's children, is to start a collective dialogue, in private. Mistakes have been made and irrational things have been said on both sides in a highly-charged emotional environment. It is time for us all to draw a line in the sand and move towards peace, co-operation, love and healing. I truly hope that we can find it in our hearts to do so. Because above and beyond anything else, what matters...is family.

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ikma93

I'm picturing... dominoes.

I can see right through this story. The executors are evil. Paris and them boys are spoiled bitches and need to be locked back in cages and forced to wear mask again like when Michael used to have them cause they don't know how to act. :filenails:

Janet forever. Janet needs no money. If she is there, something is wrong. :filenails:

• Upvote 1