Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

I'm completely annoyed.

A) The Jacksons need to STOP going to the press/public and must try to keep their family business private. There are too many people outside of the family involved in their lives and it's time they take back their power and control.

B) Some of the MJ stans who believe they know the family are absolute idiots. In my opinion, there's a HUGE difference between being compassionate and being a delusional ass. Regardless of what any of them think of the Jacksons, they are Michael's family, they knew him, not the crazed fanatics.

C) This family has gotten good and bad press and their lives have had years of controversy. Janet is no different. I don't give a DAMN if she is getting good or bad press, she isn't going into the limelight begging for attention. Stop caring so much about what others think about her, stay off of Twitter and the blogs!

D) At the end of the day, in two to three months time, all these folks creating a fuss will be over it and we will return to our normal lives. The ONLY ONES who should be concerned are the Jacksons themselves, they have to live with this, NOT US. All we can do is pray for them and wish our best.

E) Janet and her family don't owe a damn thing to anyone but themselves. They need to take care of themselves and shut out the rest of the world.

yes2.gif

twitter is a fool about this situation:

After returning home from a romantic getaway with her boo, Janet Jackson was greeted with a Close Encounter of The Third Kind: family drama.

With details emerging by the minute (TMZ hustles hard for their coins, the rest of us unreliable lessers are just beneficiaries), Black Twitter is like a good Cecily Tyson moment in a Tyler Perry movie this afternoon — full of equal parts shade and wisdom.

KATHERINE JACKSON: UNO — I’M OUT! (STORY)

@Donte2Fresh - Meanwhile back at the ranch rebbie and Katherine at the traphouse with a blunt far away from the bullshit! They bet not make “Penny” mad she will take out all the anger from when she got burned with that iron on good times.

@CarmenLovelace - I saw a pic of Katherine & Rebbie playing UNO in AZ….. She alright.

@HonestyDee - rebbie told her mama fuck all of them, come 2 my house. & they both sitting on the porch playing UNO & drinking lemonade! HA!

@ElleMonee - Niggas trippin actin’ like they ain’t see the Jacksons movie. When Katie get overwhelmed she kick it wit Reebie. Let her cook.

@TylerDnns - If Twitter wasn’t cracking me the fuck up about this Jackson bull, I might be crying about how Janet is about to go into hiding bc of this.

@alneeZy - Folks out here worried about Katherine’s whereabout and all she was concerned with was someone shooting a ‘Draw Four’ on her. LMAO

@samantha_storch - meanwhile… blanket is sitting up in his room unbothered, applying smoothing cream to his locks.

FEDS TAKING PICTURES OF ME: JANET ATTEMPTS TO SNATCH PARIS’ CELL PHONE, FAILS, AND THEN JOINS RANDY IN RECORDING HER BEHAVIOR VIA CELL PHONE (VIDEO)

@yeaThtsMyBitch - Paris better watch it, bcuz Janet and Katherine are known to hop in the car and tag team fight a bitch, “allegedly”

@Ms_Toni - Right. That wasn’t confrontation. That was “get off the gotdayum cell phone, RAHT NAH.”

@glitzAndsass - Auntie Janet was probably out there whispering mad as hell!!

@ericjunior - lmao, wtf is going on? They’re recording their erratic behavior or something? Lol trying to build a case.

@holyfoley - Janet took it back to the mail truck. I bet she told Paris “they still gon’ fuck you up” when she walked away.

http://www.crunktastical.net/2012/07/24/black-twitter-reacts-jacksons-family-drama/#more-189332

X17 EXCLUSIVE - John Branca Set Up Standoff Situation At Jackson Home, Family Source Confirms

Posted on Tue Jul 24, 2012 04:00 PM PDT

Jackson family advisor John Branca is responsible for Monday's standoff at the Jackson family compound involving Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie's son Austin ... as well as Trent Jackson and Michael's kids, Paris and Prince, according to the Jacksons.

X17 broke the story Monday that Trent, as well as estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr., are being investigated for elder abuse against Katherine Jackson.

As for yesterday's confrontation at the Jackson home, a source within the family tells X17online exclusively:

"John Branca set the whole thing up. He instructed Trent to send home the cooks and maids just before a state appointed guardian showed up so that the house seemed like it was in complete chaos. The guardian's visit was arranged by Branca. He made sure Trent and security members kept family members out of their own home."

Online reports claim that Tito Jackson's son, TJ, is getting legal documents prepared to become the temporary legal guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket.

Our source adds:

"There's no way a judge will grant TJ temporary guardianship. TJ knows that Janet, Jermaine and Randy went to the house to tell the children they can see their grandmother anytime they want."

As X17 exclusively reported Monday, Paris admitted that her Tweets have been manipulated by her cousin Trent. As for why Paris declined to see her grandmother, our source tells us Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter is "trying to get out of going to summer school and with her grandmother not there, she's been ditching classes. Her grades are failing."

We're told, "Paris is out of control and has no respect for anyone including her aunts and uncles. She has been given way too much freedom at her age."

Our Jackson family source tells us, "Branca, McClain and Trent know the will is fake, and they're doing what they can to divert attention. Unfortunately, they're using Michael's children in the process."

Katherine Jackson remains in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_exclusive_john_branca_jackson_family_attorney_standoff_072412.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#EwxlRFH2lYv3QepU.99

twitter is a fool about this situation:

After returning home from a romantic getaway with her boo, Janet Jackson was greeted with a Close Encounter of The Third Kind: family drama.

With details emerging by the minute (TMZ hustles hard for their coins, the rest of us unreliable lessers are just beneficiaries), Black Twitter is like a good Cecily Tyson moment in a Tyler Perry movie this afternoon — full of equal parts shade and wisdom.

KATHERINE JACKSON: UNO — I’M OUT! (STORY)

@Donte2Fresh - Meanwhile back at the ranch rebbie and Katherine at the traphouse with a blunt far away from the bullshit! They bet not make “Penny” mad she will take out all the anger from when she got burned with that iron on good times.

@CarmenLovelace - I saw a pic of Katherine & Rebbie playing UNO in AZ….. She alright.

@HonestyDee - rebbie told her mama fuck all of them, come 2 my house. & they both sitting on the porch playing UNO & drinking lemonade! HA!

@ElleMonee - Niggas trippin actin’ like they ain’t see the Jacksons movie. When Katie get overwhelmed she kick it wit Reebie. Let her cook.

@TylerDnns - If Twitter wasn’t cracking me the fuck up about this Jackson bull, I might be crying about how Janet is about to go into hiding bc of this.

@alneeZy - Folks out here worried about Katherine’s whereabout and all she was concerned with was someone shooting a ‘Draw Four’ on her. LMAO

@samantha_storch - meanwhile… blanket is sitting up in his room unbothered, applying smoothing cream to his locks.

FEDS TAKING PICTURES OF ME: JANET ATTEMPTS TO SNATCH PARIS’ CELL PHONE, FAILS, AND THEN JOINS RANDY IN RECORDING HER BEHAVIOR VIA CELL PHONE (VIDEO)

@yeaThtsMyBitch - Paris better watch it, bcuz Janet and Katherine are known to hop in the car and tag team fight a bitch, “allegedly”

@Ms_Toni - Right. That wasn’t confrontation. That was “get off the gotdayum cell phone, RAHT NAH.”

@glitzAndsass - Auntie Janet was probably out there whispering mad as hell!!

@ericjunior - lmao, wtf is going on? They’re recording their erratic behavior or something? Lol trying to build a case.

@holyfoley - Janet took it back to the mail truck. I bet she told Paris “they still gon’ fuck you up” when she walked away.

http://www.crunktastical.net/2012/07/24/black-twitter-reacts-jacksons-family-drama/#more-189332

:rolleyes::lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: shady

That makes it worse. If ATON is family, why can't he just send a text? Why talks to their family over Twitter?

It could be that he tried texting he...he did say 'Trent must have your phone'. A DM would be better...unless he wants his 5 minutes of fame :lol:

I'm completely annoyed.

A) The Jacksons need to STOP going to the press/public and must try to keep their family business private. There are too many people outside of the family involved in their lives and it's time they take back their power and control.

B) Some of the MJ stans who believe they know the family are absolute idiots. In my opinion, there's a HUGE difference between being compassionate and being a delusional ass. Regardless of what any of them think of the Jacksons, they are Michael's family, they knew him, not the crazed fanatics.

C) This family has gotten good and bad press and their lives have had years of controversy. Janet is no different. I don't give a DAMN if she is getting good or bad press, she isn't going into the limelight begging for attention. Stop caring so much about what others think about her, stay off of Twitter and the blogs!

D) At the end of the day, in two to three months time, all these folks creating a fuss will be over it and we will return to our normal lives. The ONLY ONES who should be concerned are the Jacksons themselves, they have to live with this, NOT US. All we can do is pray for them and wish our best.

E) Janet and her family don't owe a damn thing to anyone but themselves. They need to take care of themselves and shut out the rest of the world.

I'm annoyed too.

A) Preach it! I think this is exactly what Janet and co is trying to do. Patty has had enough - this is her with the golf clubs...they don't want her to bring the cake because they will get knocked over by that truck.

b ) Someof these MJ stans are absolutely vile cretins.

c) I disagree - I'm going to care about what the press say aout her because the last 3 years have been nothing but good press...this has reversed all of that although once the truth comes out this should be fixed

d) Their lives have always been public and we have always 'butted in'...it's normal for people to talk about celebrities.

e) This si true - but it's hard when they're the Jacksons.

• Upvote 1

What an absolute mess of a situation. :mellow:

"At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine. We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth."

I guess this was the cause for the call to the police.

Well, it was about time someone punched California Raisin Jermaine in the mouth.

X17 EXCLUSIVE - John Branca Set Up Standoff Situation At Jackson Home, Family Source Confirms

Posted on Tue Jul 24, 2012 04:00 PM PDT

Jackson family advisor John Branca is responsible for Monday's standoff at the Jackson family compound involving Janet, Jermaine, Randy, Rebbie's son Austin ... as well as Trent Jackson and Michael's kids, Paris and Prince, according to the Jacksons.

X17 broke the story Monday that Trent, as well as estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr., are being investigated for elder abuse against Katherine Jackson.

As for yesterday's confrontation at the Jackson home, a source within the family tells X17online exclusively:

"John Branca set the whole thing up. He instructed Trent to send home the cooks and maids just before a state appointed guardian showed up so that the house seemed like it was in complete chaos. The guardian's visit was arranged by Branca. He made sure Trent and security members kept family members out of their own home."

Online reports claim that Tito Jackson's son, TJ, is getting legal documents prepared to become the temporary legal guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket.

Our source adds:

"There's no way a judge will grant TJ temporary guardianship. TJ knows that Janet, Jermaine and Randy went to the house to tell the children they can see their grandmother anytime they want."

As X17 exclusively reported Monday, Paris admitted that her Tweets have been manipulated by her cousin Trent. As for why Paris declined to see her grandmother, our source tells us Michael Jackson's 14-year-old daughter is "trying to get out of going to summer school and with her grandmother not there, she's been ditching classes. Her grades are failing."

We're told, "Paris is out of control and has no respect for anyone including her aunts and uncles. She has been given way too much freedom at her age."

Our Jackson family source tells us, "Branca, McClain and Trent know the will is fake, and they're doing what they can to divert attention. Unfortunately, they're using Michael's children in the process."

Katherine Jackson remains in Arizona with her daughter Rebbie.

http://www.x17online.com/celebrities/michael_jackson/x17_exclusive_john_branca_jackson_family_attorney_standoff_072412.php?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#EwxlRFH2lYv3QepU.99

Now this sounds very credible

Screen+Shot+2012-07-24+at+11.29.22+PM.png

Paris Vows Revenge Against Janet?

Michael Jackson's daughter Paris has vowed revenge against whoever is responsible for whisking her grandmother away to Arizona and insiders say that somebody is Janet Jackson...

The Jackson Family feud came to a head yesterday after Janet and Randy Jackson arrived at the home in Calabasas where, until 9 days ago, Michael Jackson's children Paris, Prince Michael and Blanket lived with their grandmother Katherine.

Surveillance video from the estate shows a confrontation between Janet and Paris as Janet tries unsuccessfully to snatch Paris' cell phone.

Witnesses on the scene claim Janet was upset with Paris for Tweeting that her grandmother was missing and was overheard calling Paris a 'spoiled little bitch' to which Paris allegedly replied,

"This is our house. Not the Jackson family house. Get the f**k out!"

After the confrontation with Janet, Paris Tweeted her vows for revenge.

Insiders tell Radar Online,

“Janet was behind the whole thing – she felt that Katherine needed medical help and was desperate for her to get some bed rest."

“It was an extreme measure, but Janet felt that by being away from Paris and Prince Michael, Katherine would be able to relax a lot easier. However, it’s important to reiterate that she’s not at a hospital. If she was truly sick she would be in hospital care. Katherine is holed up at a place where she can just get some rest."

http://www.rhymeswithsnitch.com/2012/07/paris-vows-revenge-against-janet.html

Randy Jackson's Claim That Michael Jackson's Will Is Fraudulent Debunked

Randy Jackson told Reverend Al Sharpton on his MSNBC show Tuesday that his brother, Michael Jackson's 2002 will is fraudulent, but a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that the will was validated more than two years ago by a court.

Michael's siblings contend that his 2002 will is invalid because he was in New York City on the date it was signed, and the document states that it was signed in Los Angeles. However, our source offers an explanation.

"One of the witnesses mistakenly wrote Los Angeles as the place the will was being signed, because he lives in Los Angeles," the source says. "The witnesses have confirmed to the Court beyond a shadow of a doubt that they were with Michael Jackson in New York City in 2002 when the will was signed. The executors provided sworn declarations clarifying the error in the 2002 will, and the judge accepted that as fact, and the will was validated."

However, even if the 2002 will were to be ruled invalid, "Michael's 1997 will would be admitted to the Court in which Michael left everything to the children and to Katherine. On the off chance that Michael's siblings were to contest that will, and say that was fraudulent, Michael would have died intestate. If that were true, then his mother Katherine would be cut out of Michael's will and everything would go to the children," the insider says.

Further supporting evidence of the 2002 will's validity, a letter was submitted to the court in the Michael Jackson probate proceedings which is dated August 26, 2003, sent to Michael Jackson, John Branca, and John McClain, from Barry Siegel, a CPA, who resigned as co-executor, and co-trustee of the Michael Jackson Insurance Trust.

The letter's subject line is: Last Will Of Michael Joseph Jackson

And it reads:

"Gentlemen,

"The undersigned hereby acknowledges his previous resignation as co-trustee of the Michael Jackson Insurance Trust. The undersigned herby advises you that he declines to act as a co-trustee of the Michael Jackson Family Trust and as co-executor of the last will of Michael Joseph Jackson"

"Very truly yours, Barry Siegel"

Jermaine, Randy, and Janet Jackson have all lawyered up and in hopes of getting the executors tossed. However, the statute of limitations has expired to contest the will, and the judge has validated the 2002 will. Michael Jackson intentionally left his siblings and father, Joe Jackson out of his will.

Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/randy-jackson-michael-will-fraudulent-debunked

Michaels Justice ‏@ACMC_

Good Morning America just announces that Randy Jackson informed them that Mrs Katherine is on her way home!

Good Morning America ‏@GMA

Randy Jackson tells @GMA that Mom, Katherine Jackson is safe and on her way to Los Angeles!

Something that Randy keeps saying, and what's annoying me about his case, is he keeps saying again and again "This is not about the money" but refusing to answer what the hell it IS about. No matter what direction is taken, the rest of the family gets nothing out of this. Katherine's allowance is increased by any amount and as often as she's asked for it to be without problem. Plus Michael's debts are paid off in full, steady increase of cash flow making it again a multi-billion dollar estate and his image has received nothing but good press(even in this fiasco). What could possibly be gained by invalidating the 2002 Will? If it is invalidated, then it would go to the 1997 and everything stays the same. Branca and McClain still executors, Katherine and the kids and charity still the only ones getting the money, nothing changed. If he had no Will, all would go to the kids and charity alone, so what is it to be gained? Just so people have reasonable doubt against Branca and McClain for the future? It just sounds so much like an "If you make God bleed, the people will cease to believe in him" scenario. What is to be gained here? That's what I'm not understanding. At all.

If he's denying that this isnt about money... Then it's about money

Tho Janet is apart of this fiasco... Which surprises me.

I think she's just in it out of supporting Randy since the main one she trusts, though that has become a major slippery slope as of this week.

OH! and to add, last month Katherine passed a health examination with flying colors. A month ago she was fine physically and psychologically, so why is she in such bitter need of rest this month?

The article on that:

Katherine Jackson Passed Medical Check-Up 'With Flying Colors' Last Month

Katherine Jackson passed a medical test with “flying colors” just last month, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The 82-year-old mother of the Jackson clan was given a clean bill of health after a physical and psychological evaluation with her personal doctor – despite claims from her family that she needs bed rest.

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with Katherine – she’s fit as a fiddle,” a source revealed to RadarOnline.com.

“Only last month, she saw her personal physician who performed a complete medical evaluation on her because of her age.

“The results were outstanding – she passed all tests with flying colors and was told she was very healthy.

“Despite her ageing years, she’s still very fit and certainly able-minded. She is definitely still capable of caring for Paris, Prince and Blanket.”

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Jermaine Jackson released a statement that his mother was ordered to “de-stress” in Arizona and not answer the phone or check the computer.

It read: "Let me put to bed today’s nonsense: as I made clear some days ago, Mother is safe and well in Arizona with her daughter and our sister, Rebbie, resting up on doctor’s advice, so it is beyond me how she can be reported 'missing.'

"This incredulous claim was made for reasons best known to the adults who filed it but it seems no accident that it comes after we, the sons and daughters, put in place care-taking for our own mother, taking her to Arizona in line with doctor’s advice following a check-up.

"Furthermore, it dismays me that such an alarmist 'missing person' report has caused unnecessary anxiety among Michael’s children who will understandably react to what they misunderstand, hear or are told.

"No one is being 'blocked' from speaking with Mother. She is merely an 82-year-old woman following doctor’s orders to rest-up and de-stress, away from phones and computers. Everyone has been well aware of this within the family, but I would like to reiterate my reassurance to the outside world that Mother is fine. In the meantime, thank you for all your thoughts and concerns."

Katharine has been raising Michael's three kids following the singer's June 25, 2009 death. Granddaughter Paris has tweeted: "yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now."

Source: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/katherine-jackson-medical-last-month-passed

strokes could come at random... same with heart attacks and such

the article spelled "aging" "ageing" :blink:

But wouldn't that have been added in a report somewhere? Also, is travelling all that good for stroke victims? Shouldn't they stay pretty close to home just in case for being in close contact to their physician? :unsure: Just trying to get an idea here. -_-

they bout to talk to Randy on the phone right now!

OK so it appears TMZ lied. Randy is on the phone with Good Morning America and he said that Janet would never talk to Paris like that when TMZ said that Janet slapped Paris and said "You're a spoiled little bitch" and that Paris slapped Janet back as if Janet would let that little girl slap her lol. Randy said everything is being diverted away from the fact that they want the people in charge of Michael's estate to resign. The connection was horrible and you could hardly hear Randy cause GMA had a raggedy ass connection :rolleyes: They're gonna fix it and get him on the phone again.

Chris Brown @chrisbrown

That Jackson family feud shit gotta stop! Stop making y'all business public! Michael was under enough scrutiny.

Collapse

7:01 AM - 25 Jul 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details

Chris Brown ‏@chrisbrown

Don't put the kids through the bullshit! Work y'all shit out as a family and stop giving them the pleasure of fucking wit y'all!

Guardian Gambit Worked: Katherine Jackson on Way Back to Los Angeles

Katherine Jackson coming back to Los Angeles? That’s what Randy Jackson, the mastermind of her vanishing, told “Good Morning America” this morning. If so, the gambit by Katherine’s lawyers and the Jackson children’s guardian ad litem to seek temporary guardianship in court, has worked. They’ve forced Randy, Jermaine and Janet to bring their mother home.

That should be some reunion. Wait until Katherine Jackson’s lawyers explain to her what happened, and what four of her kids (Rebbie included) did.

Randy Jackson will have lost all his power in the family. Last night three of his brothers went on “The Insider” to denounce him, if not by name. A fourth Tito, recanted signing the infamous letter to the executors. Jermaine has gone silent, suddenly. La Toya and Joseph Jackson have stayed out of the story entirely.

Possibly ruined from this: Janet Jackson, who’s wound up on the front page of every tabloid this morning allegedly calling niece Paris a bitch. Janet, who was always regarded as above it all, has let Randy pull her into his mud fight for money. Her declining career has now taken a beating. She barged into her mother’s rented estate and is seen on a security camera pulling a phone out of Paris’s hand. And yelling at her. What she called her doesn’t matter. It looks like a home invasion.

And the children: they’ll never forget the chaos into which they threw their lives. Paris, particularly.

But this is Randy Jackson’s history:

He was not a member of the Jackson 5, doesn’t sing, and doesn’t have gainful employment. He’s the Randy Jackson who’s been through at least one divorce and one bankruptcy. He’s relied heavily on Brian Oxman, an ex attorney recently disbarred for life in California.

Randy Jackson almost cost Michael $45 million in sour deal and lawsuit from a company called Prescient Capital. The case was finally settled for a few million– of Michael’s, not Randy’s, money. This is the same Randy Jackson who fired Raymone Bain, Michael’s publicist, on the eve of the jury announcement in his child molestation trial June 2005. Michael had no press rep when the verdict came back “not guilty.”

He’s the same Randy Jackson who sold pictures and video of his family fighting among themselves to media outlets. One of Michael’s ex bodyguards claimed in the British press that Michael wanted to have Randy killed. And now Randy Jackson has caused permanent rifts in his family between Michael’s children and everyone else, with Michael’s mother, and among his siblings.

Not very well played.

Source: http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/07/25...to-los-angeles

But wouldn't that have been added in a report somewhere? Also, is travelling all that good for stroke victims? Shouldn't they stay pretty close to home just in case for being in close contact to their physician? :unsure: Just trying to get an idea here. -_-

Katherine is old... Let her do what she wants unless her health won't let her