Michael's Estate and co. VS. Janet and co.

Reyna ♔

"At the same time, we're told Trent Jackson, who was at the house, tried to stop an aggressive Randy and Jermaine. We're told Trent put Randy in a headlock and punched Jermaine in the mouth."

I guess this was the cause for the call to the police.

Janet really is getting a lot of bad press from this :tear:.

I think it's because a lot of people don't really know what's going on. You have Randy saying one thing and the cry-baby saying another thing.

Then you have Paris tweeting, etc.

JANET! I wish everything gets under control soon!

I think it's because a lot of people don't really know what's going on. You have Randy saying one thing and the cry-baby saying another thing.

Then you have Paris tweeting, etc.

JANET! I wish everything gets under control soon!

I know it's a big ask but Janet needs to speak out for once and set the record straight. It's the only way people will fully get whats going on.

@ATONCLASSIC

@ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon I just went to the gate. No access. I'll be here in Calabasas until I get a hold of someone.

‏@ATONCLASSIC

I called TJ Taryll and Taj no answer. I called Security no answer. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon

@ATONCLASSIC

I called Trent. Sounded like you in the background. Soon as I told him my name he hung up. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon #mjfam

@ATONCLASSIC

I'll try the gate again later to see if you are able to clear me in. Love you. @ParisJackson @princemjjjaxon

@ATONCLASSIC

@ParisJackson I guess Trent has your phone now. Only doing what Dad expected of me. I must see and know your safe. Period! #mjfam

@ParisJackson

@ATONCLASSIC tf r u talking about i still have my phone .. do you know anything ?

‏@ParisJackson

a lot of ppl have been saying that i "changed" …i wanna apologize for the attitude… there's just a lot going on… i promise: the ego = gone(:

ATON is one of the kids...I think either Jermaines or Randys kid (Anthony jackson?)

Jaxnconfession is just a fan :lol:

That makes it worse. If ATON is family, why can't he just send a text? Why talks to their family over Twitter?

I'm completely annoyed.

A) The Jacksons need to STOP going to the press/public and must try to keep their family business private. There are too many people outside of the family involved in their lives and it's time they take back their power and control.

B) Some of the MJ stans who believe they know the family are absolute idiots. In my opinion, there's a HUGE difference between being compassionate and being a delusional ass. Regardless of what any of them think of the Jacksons, they are Michael's family, they knew him, not the crazed fanatics.

C) This family has gotten good and bad press and their lives have had years of controversy. Janet is no different. I don't give a DAMN if she is getting good or bad press, she isn't going into the limelight begging for attention. Stop caring so much about what others think about her, stay off of Twitter and the blogs!

D) At the end of the day, in two to three months time, all these folks creating a fuss will be over it and we will return to our normal lives. The ONLY ONES who should be concerned are the Jacksons themselves, they have to live with this, NOT US. All we can do is pray for them and wish our best.

E) Janet and her family don't owe a damn thing to anyone but themselves. They need to take care of themselves and shut out the rest of the world.