JANET SHOULD BE RIDING THE POPULARITY OF DANCE MUSIC RIGHT NOW!

downeaznboi

She did it with RWU, Heartbeat Love, and Make Me... didn't work.

"HBL" was never released and "MM" wasn't released as a single, just as a gift fans gotta pay for. Regardless of what people on here say, "HBL" could have been a huge international hit (fuck the US), and out of her last 3 songs ("MM", "HBL" , and "Nothing") "HBL" was getting music followers way more interested in hearing new Janet.

As far as this thread, I'm glad she's not. Janet sets the trends, she rarely follows them. I wouldn't mind if she remixed Drake's "Proud of You" though. I can't stand him, but that song is > and is meant for a Janet remix.

"HBL" was never released and "MM" wasn't released as a single, just as a gift fans gotta pay for. Regardless of what people on here say, "HBL" could have been a huge international hit (fuck the US), and out of her last 3 songs ("MM", "HBL" , and "Nothing") "HBL" was getting music followers way more interested in hearing new Janet.

As far as this thread, I'm glad she's not. Janet sets the trends, she rarely follows them. I wouldn't mind if she remixed Drake's "Proud of You" though. I can't stand him, but that song is > and is meant for a Janet remix.

I second that.. Drake and Janet's voice will kill a song