Alicia Keys album cover for

RaLpHieReBeL516

link to snippet please

indeed.. the girl is on fire

It's just a few secs promo for MTV

http://aliciakeysmedia.com/2012/08/31/2012-mtv-video-music-awards-alicia-keys-reveals-whats-within/

The full remix with Nicholas

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/alicia-keys-girl-on-fire-remix-single-premiere/

OMG i am already in LOVE with the remix :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

The songs ok to me. It has some nice inspirational lyrics, but it's can't see this doing much on the hot 100. It might clip the top 20, only because of substantial R&B airplay.

This is not the single though, it's the inferno remix. WE still have to wait for the real single + blue light remix

This is not the single though, it's the inferno remix. WE still have to wait for the real single + blue light remix

I'm confused then, is she still pushing 'A New Day' or another version of 'Girl on Fire?' If the latter, the producers need to up their mixing game for the song to have any potential.

I'm confused then, is she still pushing 'A New Day' or another version of 'Girl on Fire?' If the latter, the producers need to up their mixing game for the song to have any potential.

New Day was just a gift, a buzz track while Girl On Fire is going to be the real single from the album.

Alicia has 3 versions of the song, 2 remixes (inferno and Blue Light) and the real single. The real single is only supposed to be released tomorrow (if stuff doesn't leak) because she is going to perform it the day after at the VMA