JT Caught cheating?

T.C

What'll help Usher tho? A death, divorce and custody trial sure didn't do it.

And Usher has what to do with this again? You sound like those Beyonce fans that pop up in a Janet forum

And Usher already used a break up once, it was called Confessions and it sold 10 million. That wont work again.

Besides, everyone here already agreed that Good Kisser is a step in the right direction, bye Felicia

And Usher has what to do with this again? You sound like those Beyonce fans that pop up in a Janet forum

And Usher already used a break up once, it was called Confessions and it sold 10 million. That wont work again.

Besides, everyone here already agreed that Good Kisser is a step in the right direction, bye Felicia

Well how can you judge one persons music when your own faves is worse? At least Justin is still selling.

Usher had been through more breakups and other shit since False Confessions. And wasn't that Confessions about someone else and not him and Chilli?

Chile it's not steps he needs, it's leaps... Isn't "Bye Felicia" what the GP said to Ushers career?

Well how can you judge one persons music when your own faves is worse? At least Justin is still selling.

Usher had been through more breakups and other shit since False Confessions. And wasn't that Confessions about someone else and not him and Chilli?

Chile it's not steps he needs, it's leaps... Isn't "Bye Felicia" what the GP said to Ushers career?

He said it wasn't about Chilli to avoid a public beef with TLC

And by GP did you mean Raymond vs Raymond going 2x's Platinum?

tumblr_ly89tyzTsj1r9zd31o1_500.jpg

Which also earned him Superbowl status the following year?

Usher+Bridgestone+Super+Bowl+XLV+Halftim

:yep::coffee::wink:

So many people would trade places with Usher. Let's not do too much.

those receipts

tumblr_mjkuc4iyUd1qbh0eio2_250_zps7289ce

• Upvote 1

YES

IN FACT, the only time I can think of the cheater going public and it translating well in the public is Usher's confessions. Im positive theres more than just that but that's the only 1 that comes to mind, but yea the public is more interested on the side that was scorned.

That's bc Confessions isn't about Usher as it is about JD

That's bc Confessions isn't about Usher as it is about JD

Yea but that wasn't common knowledge when it was new, it was actually played pretty well, he just went through a public breakup, so he spns all these things that werent even the problem in their relationship, but he couldnt've pulled that off if he was still with Chili when he released that album.

• Upvote 1

Usher didn't' say it though? It was Chilli who admitted it wasn't about her?

Sis according to my sources the album is only platinum having sold (or shipped?) 1,300,000 :umm:. If you're gonna post receipts at least make sure they're correct. Funny you mention that but leave out Looking 4 Me...

Meanwhile Justin was able to go platinum with 3 albums in one year where most people can't even go gold anymore (Part 1 going platinum twice part 2 going platinum once and the compilation also going platinum) and his $148million grossing tour. 

Yeah JT already did the Superbowl before him and helped inspire Youtube with Janet...

I'd rather be Justin than Usher. Too much is your middle name :umm:

Usher didn't' say it though? It was Chilli who admitted it wasn't about her?

Sis according to my sources the album is only platinum having sold (or shipped?) 1,300,000 :umm:. If you're gonna post receipts at least make sure they're correct. Funny you mention that but leave out Looking 4 Me...

Meanwhile Justin was able to go platinum with 3 albums in one year where most people can't even go gold anymore (Part 1 going platinum twice part 2 going platinum once and the compilation also going platinum) and his $148million grossing tour. 

Yeah JT already did the Superbowl before him and helped inspire Youtube with Janet...

I'd rather be Justin than Usher. Too much is your middle name :umm:

It was never about comparing Justin vs Usher. You said Usher didn't have success after Confessions, I listed examples that he did in fact have great success. End discussion.

Now if you wanna make this a JT vs Usher debate, we can do that (And you will lose).

Like I've always said, Usher is not a "in your face spotlight artist" but on paper he's doing better than most of your favorites. Now would you rather be a media whore or richer than the rest on paper?

It was never about comparing Justin vs Usher. You said Usher didn't have success after Confessions, I listed examples that he did in fact have great success. End discussion.

Now if you wanna make this a JT vs Usher debate, we can do that (And you will lose).

Like I've always said, Usher is not a "in your face spotlight artist" but on paper he's doing better than most of your favorites. Now would you rather be a media whore or richer than the rest on paper?

Great success? You posted a false receipt :unsure:

How can I lose when Justin is winning?

But most of my favourites are more successful than Usher? 

• Upvote 1

Great success? You posted a false receipt :unsure:

How can I lose when Justin is winning?

But most of my favourites are more successful than Usher? 

Usher is more successful than Justin musically, so what are you talking about?

JT’s solo career, which has so far amassed record sales of 22 million – seven for debut Justified and 10 for the epically-hot FutureSex/LoveSounds, breaking records for digital pre-orders back in 2006. Bringing Sexy Back, indeed. Two million with 20/20 Experience, and another one million with it's sequel 20/20 Experience II.

Meanwhile....

Confessions is on its way to 21 million. Just one Usher album is the equivalent to JT entire music career.

2469ufp.png

In fact to be fair, since Justin only has four albums, we could calculate only four of Usher's weaker discography and he would still pretty much rival Justin Timberlake :lmao: It's amazing to me that JT really has you all that convinced. :asham:

Compare tour stats. Compare net worth. Compare movies. Compare current success. I'd mention N'Sync sales too but I know yall don't like to add group participation in a persons career so you better cling to that one album like your life depends on it :lmao:. Confessions is all you have. Where is he NOW? 

• Upvote 1

Compare tour stats. Compare net worth. Compare movies. Compare current success. I'd mention N'Sync sales too but I know yall don't like to add group participation in a persons career so you better cling to that one album like your life depends on it :lmao:. Confessions is all you have. Where is he NOW?

Why you gotta do that to him.. Let him have his Usher

Happy anniversary to Usher's last hit album ^_^

Why you gotta do that to him.. Let him have his Usher

Happy anniversary to Usher's last hit album ^_^

I'm not even putting any effort in...

I saw that shade :shifty:

Eff wants Usher to his snatch so baddd

I'd mos def watch tho :coffee:

:lmao:!!! Who would top though?

As long as you would be content with looking 100 years older than you actually are.

I'd rather look old than this

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-v85jJ9iqlVY/Tq61yvbHXwI/AAAAAAAAMHo/xWbM-SEWCwc/s1600/usher%2B1.bmp

Compare tour stats. Compare net worth. Compare movies. Compare current success. I'd mention N'Sync sales too but I know yall don't like to add group participation in a persons career so you better cling to that one album like your life depends on it :lmao:. Confessions is all you have. Where is he NOW? 

Are you sure you want me to post stats?

Because I just read them and it's not looking too good for JT in comparison. There were a few semi successful films and some website no one uses called MySpace :lmao:

We're talking about music. I could care less who has the better smelling cologne.