Nicki Minaj: The Pinkprint - The Track-by-Track Review

Rock & Roll Hall of Game

Nephews 1st bday. Family first unless it's Janet -_-

Is this your first and only nephew?

Lemme stop. I wouldn't blink twice if I had the opportunity to go to something I want. Those ain't my kids :umm: I didn't put my peen in some tang to make a baby for a reason.. So I can do shit I want to do

But if you have obligations -_-

I would actually like to go see Nicki. I'm just afraid of what that crowd would be like. :unsure:

that :filenails: I was wondering about that myself....BUT I do think a large segment of her "crowd" are her gay boy "Barbs" ....check her out on youtube and see what the crowds look like from there

Is this your first and only nephew?

Lemme stop. I wouldn't blink twice if I had the opportunity to go to something I want. Those ain't my kids :umm: I didn't put my peen in some tang to make a baby for a reason.. So I can do shit I want to do

But if you have obligations -_-

We know how you feel about children. :rolleyes:-_-

not any out today I meant like Legends. I guess I said that so the haters wouldn't come in here trying to start shit cause I didn't have time for it lol

Its not too many female rap legends. And even then, I dont think they murder Nicki or anything slightly close. Im juss sayin. Nicki can push the hell out of her pen (no ghost writers) and she can spit. It really dont get no better.

• Upvote 1

Its not too many female rap legends. And even then, I dont think they murder Nicki or anything slightly close. Im juss sayin. Nicki can push the hell out of her pen (no ghostghost writers) and she can spit. It really dont get no better.

True and nah they can't murder her cause she do have some good lyrics. We just have a lot of haters here on the forum that are stuck in the past with Lil Kim and don't want Nicki to be great