Game of Thrones, Season 5 begins tonight!!!

Bailey

This latest episode shat on everything on TV this year.

yo I had to watch it at 11:30 last night and omg! it was epic. Those zombies aint no joke when that whitewlaker brought them all back to life, i put my blankie over my head lol

yo I had to watch it at 11:30 last night and omg! it was epic. Those zombies aint no joke when that whitewlaker brought them all back to life, i put my blankie over my head lol

Is there anyone that can beat them???? 

I hope the Mother of Dragons don't fuck with them.. 

Is there anyone that can beat them????

I hope the Mother of Dragons don't fuck with them..

I bet dragon fire can :shifty:

There's going to be a huge showdown and Daeny and her dragons gonna make some white walker bbq :shifty:

I've watched it three times already.  Such a great episode..not solely for the last 20 minutes. The Mother of Dragons aka Khaleesi aka Mhysa aka The Breaker of Chains(and soon to be The Breaker of Wheels) and Tyrions scenes were great.  Tyrion clearly is smarter than Mhysa, but she held her own against his mouth.

Sansa is becoming one of my favorites.  Now that Theon/Reek has told her that her brothers weren't kill, that's incentive for her to find them. 

Cersei doesn't get an ounce of sympathy from me.  I don't care if she had to sip water from the floor.  She's not that smart and if she didn't have so much hate in her heart, she would have figured out that giving those religious nuts that much power was going to backfire. Stupid bitch.

• Upvote 2

The look on Jon's face.  :lmao:  The last moments were brilliant. No music was played.  They were letting us soak in the slayage. :yahoo:

But somebody made an obversation on twitter..they asked if they thought King White Walker was going to make an ice bridge..and I was like yes! :asham:

He raised his arms to show his power to resurrect the dead and make them part of his Army. :w00t:  :w00t:

Poor Westeros. Winter has come. :coffee:

I've watched it three times already.  Such a great episode..not solely for the last 20 minutes. The Mother of Dragons aka Khaleesi aka Mhysa aka The Breaker of Chains(and soon to be The Breaker of Wheels) and Tyrions scenes were great.  Tyrion clearly is smarter than Mhysa, but she held her own against his mouth.

Sansa is becoming one of my favorites.  Now that Theon/Reek has told her that her brothers weren't kill, that's incentive for her to find them. 

Cersei doesn't get an ounce of sympathy from me.  I don't care if she had to sip water from the floor.  She's not that smart and if she didn't have so much hate in her heart, she would have figured out that giving those religious nuts that much power was going to backfire. Stupid bitch.

Yes! I watched it again last night too

hottie I need some background on mother. I did not know she was from royalty? I didnt watch first couple season started watch when she had that big ass husband that use to bang her brains out lol

Yes! I watched it again last night too

hottie I need some background on mother. I did not know she was from royalty? I didnt watch first couple season started watch when she had that big ass husband that use to bang her brains out lol

The Mother of Dragons is royal born. Her crazy ass father aka The Mad King was killed by the one handed Jamie Lannister because of his antics.  If you listen to her and Tyrion's convo, Tyrion pretty much summed it up.  She is the only other Targaryen( :shifty:) living..so she does have a claim to the throne.  That's why Khaleesi said that Meereen isn't her home.  She is the rightful heir to the throne..but since there are no other Targaryen( :shifty:) living, the common people won't just submit to her because of her last name.  But since she is the Mother of Dragons, they will have no choice but to. :filenails:

I expect next weeks episode and the finale to snatch my wig, burn my edges, and incinerate my new growth.

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

King White Walker is already a Legend.

Fuck his pussy ass.  I see he stayed his ass up on that hill during that battle.  He waited until Jon left to talk shit.  

• Upvote 1

The Mother of Dragons is royal born. Her crazy ass father aka The Mad King was killed by the one handed Jamie Lannister because of his antics.  If you listen to her and Tyrion's convo, Tyrion pretty much summed it up.  She is the only other Targaryen( :shifty:) living..so she does have a claim to the throne.  That's why Khaleesi said that Meereen isn't her home.  She is the rightful heir to the throne..but since there are no other Targaryen( :shifty:) living, the common people won't just submit to her because of her last name.  But since she is the Mother of Dragons, they will have no choice but to. :filenails:

yes! That's why I asked because of there convo. was the mad king in the first season?

Technically, he didn't talk shit. He raised the dead. When will Jon?

556bc21c378caf0d670e4d8c_come-at-me-crow

Jon asked the wildlings for help like a real man. He doesn't have to go stealing peoples armies and raising them from the dead like your boy frost bite does.

• Upvote 1

Jon asked the wildlings for help like a real man. He doesn't have to go stealing peoples armies and raising them from the dead like your boy frost bite does.

Jon knew that Winter was coming.  Everyone knew.  It popped up on that ass and King White Walker was unbothered by the ATTEMPT to stop their slayage.

King White Walker had to display his POWER to the lessors to let them know that they betta invesT in more Valyrian steel and dragonglass.