Janet just performed "Night" for her last show in Hawaii!!!

JoeJoe

Sweetie, Night has absolutely NOTHING on Rock With You. 

First of all, RWU is way better, we at least got a live perfornance for it with hot choreo, and a good video.

I'm not knocking anybody for liking it though.

Who said it did? Both of them have that same euro edm/r&b dance embedded in them. If Janet knows what's good for her she'll add dance to this and do a video.

Sweetie, Night has absolutely NOTHING on Rock With You. 

First of all, RWU is way better, we at least got a live perfornance for it with hot choreo, and a good video.

I'm not knocking anybody for liking it though.

I might have to go with you on this one. RWU is amazing. I think Night is too new to be trying to compare. Give it some time to age.

• Upvote 1

I agree with that lol.

Night is better than both of them. Like the only song on Discipline that even remotely reminds me of Night is ironically 2Nite, and even that's a just a tad

BISSSSSSH... I played AFY 2Nite & Night back to back and let me tell you something :coffee: I was sweating by the time I got home (I was in my car)

• Upvote 1

BISSSSSSH... I played AFY 2Nite & Night back to back and let me tell you something :coffee: I was sweating by the time I got home (I was in my car)

I bet LOL Yea I REALLY want someone t  do a good mix of Nite & 2Nite, I think if done right that could be REALLLY HAWT

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 1

LOL at that late ass SloLove being better than RWU.

You can't even hear what she is saying. Y'all's taste <<

RWU is current, sensual, and sexy. It's the epitome of what a classic Janet dance track should sound like in the new millennium.

Not gonna compare Night to RWU just yet, but it definitely has the same characteristics.

The melody on that chorus. The layers.  

yasssx1kdg.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1