what a complete mess

all4U

so, for some reason ticketmaster france are doing the following:

asking fans to physically send their tickets back to them, before you will get a refund.

what the fuck? just think how many fans will not know - as they have NOT announced that this is the case, I had to contact them.

they will not offer a refund for any tickets they receive after the 10th of April. - so I have to take time and effort to send them the tickets otherwise they'll keep all my money.

That is ridiculous. :umm: 

Yeah it is. Ticketmaster UK refunded everyone automatically.

Ticketmaster France have told nobody about their devious little procedure - not on their website, nor their twitter nor their facebook.

they are basically stealing from people, and what the fuck are they gonna do with a bunch of tickets for a cancelled show anyway? 

Yeah it is. Ticketmaster UK refunded everyone automatically.

Ticketmaster France have told nobody about their devious little procedure - not on their website, nor their twitter nor their facebook.

they are basically stealing from people, and what the fuck are they gonna do with a bunch of tickets for a cancelled show anyway? 

I did received an email from them with the procedure. So I did and they came back to me saying that it will take more or less 3 weeks. 

They know not to do that shit over here in the States lol

Oh please, Im disgusted with The States as of recently. Donald Trump is the republiKKKan front runner. Anything can happen in the states. This country is about to become the new Nazi era Germany. 

Edited by Jodienda76
  • Upvote 1

They know not to do that shit over here in the States lol

Especially if you have to pay for postage.  I think janet should hire Judy Smith aka the real Olivia Pope.  I am not even being funny. We are in crisis mode here.  Its ticketmaster fault but she will get the blame for this.  

And you would have to send that recorded delivery :umm:

I would be making complaints to LiveNation or Ticketmaster and taking it as far as possible...

exactly! so like £5/£6 to send it otherwise I have no proof and they could claim they never got it from me.

what the fuck are they gonna do with it anyway? it's cancelled.

they're an unprofessional bunch of cunts over at ticketmaster france.

i asked them why this procedure was in place and 3 days later they've still carried on ignoring me.