The Legendary Official R I H A L L A H Thread

DJ Y2K Malone™

she danced her pussy ....on maybe not off...but she stepping up no doubt... :thumbup:

haha i think her pussy got a lil juicier with this video, she showed up and showed out its rather said she hasnt danced in a video since pon de replay, i hope she'll continue this, i ve been waiting for her to dance and she pleasantly surprised me, and i loved how she showed, like janet, that she can keep up with the masculine moves as well as the feminine dances

haha i think her pussy got a lil juicier with this video, she showed up and showed out its rather said she hasnt danced in a video since pon de replay, i hope she'll continue this, i ve been waiting for her to dance and she pleasantly surprised me, and i loved how she showed, like janet, that she can keep up with the masculine moves as well as the feminine dances

I thought it was cool to see a dance video at all again.

Yeah she did good on SNL last night. I saw it. I had no idea she'd be on there but there was nothing to watch and I rarely watch SNL I like MadTV better but I saw that she was gonna be the musical guest so I tuned in :)