Post Your Picture Thread

Paul

Yeah I still have them country pouty lips! :lmao:  I attract a whole new breed of women and men now.  People still think I'm in my late 20's especially when I'm clean shaven. 

that's good. You look much more attractive now to me than when you were younger. I would've thought you were still in your 20s too until you said something lol

• Upvote 1

Soo hmm yeah... im trying to change some stuff in me and one of those is the way i see myself. I dont like to take pics but one friend of mine grabbed my phone, demanded me to look at her and took 3 pics. 
She dared me to post them as profiles pics on my social media (if i dont she will) ... I had these pics for like a week now trying to get the courage to post them :lol: . C_C This is one of the 3 pics that i dont mind, and since ill have to post them on other apps, i figured id stop "hiding" after 10+ years on this site.

so yeah, this is me 

Copia_zpsnqboydet.jpeg

Finally I see you after all these years ^_^

Your giving me JD-esque smoulder (and I JD, I mean Johnny Depp :lol:)

I had always been a bigger dude throughout life, I played football in high school & college -- and I was pretty unstoppable as a short, stocky, very fast Running Back. However, after years of being A LOT heavier than I should be, I decided at the end of March 2015 to get into better shape...because living a healthy life is MUCH more important than being hard to tackle. :) March 26th to May 30th.

11312681_10206923873681469_7556677927575

This is what I look like today:

12109131_10207914433764852_3400231510016

• Upvote 5

I had always been a bigger dude throughout life, I played football in high school & college -- and I was pretty unstoppable as a short, stocky, very fast Running Back. However, after years of being A LOT heavier than I should be, I decided at the end of March 2015 to get into better shape...because living a healthy life is MUCH more important than being hard to tackle. :) March 26th to May 30th.

11312681_10206923873681469_7556677927575

This is what I look like today:

12109131_10207914433764852_3400231510016

cute. I like the progression. How short are you tho? lol I can tell you're short

• 2 weeks later...

cute. I like the progression. How short are you tho? lol I can tell you're short

Hahaha yeah, I am short. 5'6" (AND A HALF...yes, give me that half inch! :lol:) I used to wish I was taller when I was younger, but I've really gotten used to and actually embrace my height these days. I guess I've finally made it to my Janet "True You" level of self acceptance, lol. ^_^

Nice progression...but I prefer your old shape especially Day 22 :ph34r:

LMAO!!! 'Sall good, we all got our preferences. I dig that you own that shit! B)

I always say that I've always felt comfortable in my own skin though...In my head I was a BAMF from day 1 through day 63! :excited: Haha, we've gotta be our own biggest fan, right? Truly caring about yourself aids in maintaining true happiness.

• Upvote 1

LMAO!!! 'Sall good, we all got our preferences. I dig that you own that shit! B)

I always say that I've always felt comfortable in my own skin though...In my head I was a BAMF from day 1 through day 63! :excited: Haha, we've gotta be our own biggest fan, right? Truly caring about yourself aids in maintaining true happiness.

So true...I still haven't reached The Great Forever -_- 

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

:whistle: 

Attn: Newbies :coffee:

I feel like they don't know the "Free Xone" section exists. :umm: They're like... here for Janet. :unsure: 

:lmao:

I want to see what the newbies look like so i know which ones to align myself to.

• Upvote 1

:whistle: 

Attn: Newbies :coffee:

I feel like they don't know the "Free Xone" section exists. :umm: They're like... here for Janet. :unsure: 

THAT JUST TOOK ME BACK TO WHEN I WAS A NEWB lol I paid FreeXone DUST lol.

:lmao:

I want to see what the newbies look like so i know which ones to align myself to.

Exactly:shifty:

Same. And who to pay dust to. :coffee:  I already have my eye on that Zayn looking one. :shifty: 

Exactly :shifty:

I don't really remember you being a newbie. It feels like you've always been one of us. :wub: 

Daww and I swear withn like 2 months here it felt like I had been talking to you guys for years, I never had that with the Xone, like it's a bit warmer here, and easier to get to know each other in my experience. Honestly I think that does have ALOT to do with the Free Xone, cause it's easier for us all to get to know each other on more levals than our Janet fandom lol.

Daww and I swear withn like 2 months here it felt like I had been talking to you guys for years, I never had that with the Xone, like it's a bit warmer here, and easier to get to know each other in my experience. Honestly I think that does have ALOT to do with the Free Xone, cause it's easier for us all to get to know each other on more levals than our Janet fandom lol.

Yeah, our appreciation for Janet unifies all of us but that's maybe like 10% of why I come here. :unsure: 

• Upvote 1