Unbreakable Diamond Collection: New photos on Page II

She's turning into the patron fucking saint of Dubai. :rolleyes: 

Good for her diamond collection that no normal person can afford. Well if you're not gonna make money selling tickets...

why would a diamond collection be something a normal person can afford. Let this Queen make her money. Janet's a business woman. She didn't get an $80 million dollar contract by not being a business woman.

• Upvote 1

Paraphrase

All you pessimists say I'm delusional or illogical. But fail to back up your claims time and time again. No surprise there. :wave: 

I'm not going backwards to look through post of your shortcomings.  From now on I will just do this :fail: When I see a post of yours that delusional :wave:

• Upvote 1

why would a diamond collection be something a normal person can afford. Let this Queen make her money. Janet's a business woman. She didn't get an $80 million dollar contract by not being a business woman.

Spare me. 

• Upvote 3

no, she got it by her fans spending their hard earned money on her albums and tours.....something I wonder if she has perhaps forgotten?

• Downvote 3

I don't know. To me, and, it seems, to MANY others, it is very alienating.

she sells products so expensive that the media cannot even report where/when they are being unveiled in dubai? it is literally for an elite group of people for whom money is NO OBJECT! 

it's just so sad, so many fans have lots non-refundable money from hotels/trains/planes etc and she doesn't even say sorry!

where has the janet of social issues, equality, and fighting injustice gone? The Janet I fell in love with was more likely to write a song about the abuses in the diamond digging industry in africa, than sell the results of that industry to the mega rich.

i know i've been really negative lately, but., when you're such a fan and you invest lots of time and you have an emotional connection to her music (esp. velvet rope) it makes me feel like.... like I'm following someone who doesn't exist any more 

I don't know who she is now

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

i know i've been really negative lately, but., when you're such a fan and you invest lots of time and you have an emotional connection to her music (esp. velvet rope) it makes me feel like.... like I'm following someone who doesn't exist any more 

Okay.. Then why don't you follow someone who doesnt exist in this euphoria you made up 

Like how hard is it to just walk away? Log out? 

• Upvote 1

95b68ee7c5084dbd59559b5722e56df3.jpg

..........Didn't you just do some self righteous announcement that you weren't following her anymore? If she's making you so miserable why come back? If who she's becoming and what she's done bothers you so deeply, why not live with The Velvet Rope on repeat 24/7 and call it a day, otherwise what's the point, if you can't get with who she is flaws and all (that doesn't mean you agree with the flaws or stand by them, but that they don't really bother you on some deep personal level), why don't you just live with who she was 20yrs ago and move on...or technically move back.

Her decisons business and personal never really did anything for me on a personal level to over rule what her music has done for me (even above her videos and performances though they've done a great deal), What she's shown to be through her music and interviews mean more than her businesses and personal relationships. But that's just how I roll.

Edited by jarrylf
  • Upvote 5

she sells products so expensive that the media cannot even report where/when they are being unveiled in dubai? it is literally for an elite group of people for whom money is NO OBJECT! 

it's just so sad, so many fans have lots non-refundable money from hotels/trains/planes etc and she doesn't even say sorry!

where has the janet of social issues, equality, and fighting injustice gone? The Janet I fell in love with was more likely to write a song about the abuses in the diamond digging industry in africa, than sell the results of that industry to the mega rich.

Youre still here? :blink: i thought u were banned 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Her husband is Muslim.  She is Muslim now so this is who she is.  We are not going to get any of the stuff you are looking for anytime soon.  If you are a fan you know she gets dick whipped and gets into whatever zone her man is in.  So this is the zone she is in at the moment.  You just have to take it or leave it.  

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Those diamonds look chunky as hell!!! Id love to know what a stan would do to get their hands on them just because there from Janet :lmao:

Its interesting to see where her life is evolving to. Where she seems to be right now seems like a huge step from where she was.

Im slowly starting to believe she has "converted" faith for lack of a better word. It doesnt really matter either way.

Edited by vibeology

Okay.. Then why don't you follow someone who doesnt exist in this euphoria you made up 

Like how hard is it to just walk away? Log out? 

He/she is not making it up though is she. He/she hasn't said anything that's incorrect. 

It is rather confusing when someone you have supported for years, changes in a way that contrasts to what they were before. 

Its not fair to say just walk away when you've invested years of energy in to someone, who has been a big part of your life. 

Try to be emphatic. We are all equally fans. Don't be so arrogant.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I cant help but think people wouldnt be so bothered by anything if she was being more present this era (visually and vocally)? Thats maybe what people are finding alienating that she is not talking about it...

He/she is not making it up though is she. He/she hasn't said anything that's incorrect. 

It is rather confusing when someone you have supported for years, changes in a way that contrasts to what they were before. 

Its not fair to say just walk away when you've invested years of energy in to someone, who has been a big part of your life. 

Try to be emphatic. We are all equally fans. Don't be so arrogant.

Yeah.. It's called growth and maturity :umm: 

Be emphatic? :lmao: nah I'll pass 

• Upvote 1

This isn't negative or anything, but you can really see how her relationships influence her business choices...first JD and now Wissam w/ her Dubai stuff, etc.

If your starting off an opinion with "This isn't ____ or anything, but.."  It usually is whatever you didn't want it to be

"This isn't racist or anything, but..."

"This isn't sexist or anything, but.."

Janet is a businesswoman period. She's invested in many things over the years. Some publicly, some not.  This just happens to be her biggest, most expensive investment. That's what happens when you get married and doors open ;) 

• Upvote 2