HOLY SHIT: CONFIRMED: Janet Will Receive BMA ICON Award

20 hours ago, kaeh1213 said:

Jennifer Lopez is supposed to be there, right? I could see her maybe presenting Janet with the award.. especially since we're at the exact 25th anniversary (how is that even possible?!?!?) date of "That's The Way Love Goes" being #1,

These. Are not. Coincidences. 

Related image

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

4 hours ago, Dal said:

You said you “don’t think” and I read it as there’s clearly something wrong with you if you’re batting 2-day-long mood swings.. you’re prolly bipolar which can be linked to depression.. not that depression or any type of mental illness is a situation to be taken lightly, but since you get off on inserting your dumbass 2-cents where it’s not needed, I needed to call your ass out.. go make friends

Correct. I do not think =/= I am as implied by you 

Not bipolar but thanks for the love and support. Thanks for also attempting to hang on every post I write ^_^ I love my fans  xoxo

2 hours ago, State of the Game said:

Correct. I do not think =/= I am as implied by you 

Not bipolar but thanks for the love and support. Thanks for also attempting to hang on every post I write ^_^ I love my fans  xoxo

Sure keep saying you have “fans” like you’re not actually delusional.. great way to mask the fact that you enjoy being the neighborhood shit-starter for no other reason than you merely have nothing better to do than create some sort of online presence to simply fill whatever void you have if your life full of Target go-backs and scooping the shit out of your cat’s litter box before microwaving yourself some frozen TV dinner.. such a fan ?.. go have a mood swing for a couple of days why don’t ya

1 hour ago, Dal said:

Sure keep saying you have “fans” like you’re not actually delusional.. great way to mask the fact that you enjoy being the neighborhood shit-starter for no other reason than you merely have nothing better to do than create some sort of online presence to simply fill whatever void you have if your life full of Target go-backs and scooping the shit out of your cat’s litter box before microwaving yourself some frozen TV dinner.. such a fan ?.. go have a mood swing for a couple of days why don’t ya

I do have fans ^_^ Do you not follow my posts? Ya do!! Therefore you’re my fan which is great! Thank you for your dedication and love. I love you!! 

Alex’s IG Story just said “Day 1 Done” and then showed her hugging Janet with a HBD caption.. if they just began rehearsals I feel like the performance will most likely be a portion of the SOTW tour since they’d only be rehearsing for a few days and wouldn’t need very long since they already know everything to do

4 hours ago, State of the Game said:

I do have fans ^_^ Do you not follow my posts? Ya do!! Therefore you’re my fan which is great! Thank you for your dedication and love. I love you!! 

Ok I’m not going to go in on you that much anymore because when you post shit like this, all I can see if some little boy with his fingers in his ears shouting that you have “fans” and you’re loved like Janet... you prolly don’t get much love IRL and I get the sense that you’re mentally ill.. 

fun times!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

:lmao::lmao: 

Science right now:

Image result for science woman gif

14 minutes ago, hotboy06 said:

But wait, it's the 25th anniversary of Goddess. and she's 52(in human years).  The inverse of 52 is 25.

I just..

2lNEQ63.gif

And it's the 25th anniversary of TTWLG hitting #1. 2 + 5 = 7. The seventh day is also the Sabbath where God rested and looked back on his accomplishments. On what day is Janet being honored?? Sunday, the Sabbath. What for? Her accomplishments. On which album did Janet rest and solidify her legend status?

Janet_Jackson_-_All_for_You_(album).png

What number album for Janet is this? The 7th.

These.

Are not.

Coincidences. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Mr. Wonder said:

And it's the 25th anniversary of TTWLG hitting #1. 2 + 5 = 7. The seventh day is also the Sabbath where God rested and looked back on his accomplishments. On what day is Janet being honored?? Sunday, the Sabbath. What for? Her accomplishments. On which album did Janet rest and solidify her legend status?

These.

Are not.

Coincidences. 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bailey. said:

they could switch it up and instead of having someone at a podium they could have someone like Bruno Mars seg-way into Janet as an intro and the crowd would be surprised because they didnt know she was coming out at that moment

Nah. Give whoever that is a speech for her, a video package... a proper segment fit for a goddess 

4 hours ago, Dal said:

Ok I’m not going to go in on you that much anymore because when you post shit like this, all I can see if some little boy with his fingers in his ears shouting that you have “fans” and you’re loved like Janet... you prolly don’t get much love IRL and I get the sense that you’re mentally ill.. 

fun times!

Please! Continue to show your love & support by following my ever word then fail to use it against me down the line like you did. Please! I love my fans. Yesterday, today & tomorrow xoxo kg? 

8 hours ago, hotboy06 said:

But wait, it's the 25th anniversary of Goddess. and she's 52(in human years).  The inverse of 52 is 25.

I just..

2lNEQ63.gif

7 hours ago, Mr. Wonder said:

These.

Are not.

Coincidences. 

giphy.gif

WOKE ONES

people morning GIF

• Upvote 2

On 5/15/2018 at 5:33 PM, Dal said:

Should we assume that the SOTW dancers (minus the teens) will be reprising their roles for the BMAs? I’ve heard they haven’t selected anyone from the dance rehearsals yet, but that could be intentionally misleading. 

I follow Alex but haven’t really noticed anything definite from her IG that she’s in rehearsals or anything.. but idk who knows.. why does it even matter.. I’m off work now and I’m smoking a bowl upstairs in the bathroom real quick and now I just typed all this out for some reaso

I was hoping Allison would be gone along with Whyley. :(  I love Alex tho.

2 hours ago, JoeJoe said:

I was hoping Allison would be gone along with Whyley. :(  I love Alex tho.

Yea I like how they all seem to really be friends and hang out together on their off days and that’s cool and all.. but yea Whyley could dip out and I’d be coo with it.. Allison seems ok but I do feel like she’s only there to fill the plus-size role since there are surely better dancers that could’ve taken her place.. Alex is my favorite tho as well..

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Dal said:

Yea I like how they all seem to really be friends and hang out together on their off days and that’s cool and all.. but yea Whyley could dip out and I’d be coo with it.. Allison seems ok but I do feel like she’s only there to fill the plus-size role since there are surely better dancers that could’ve taken her place.. Alex is my favorite tho as well..

ive always thought this. she isn't a bad dancer but I feel the extra love the crowd show her is only cuz she big.

• Upvote 1