Is Janet slowly letting Gil go? He recently tweeted that

JoeJoe

Gil sounds like the one friend in every group that is a little too needy at times...and as private as Janet is, Gil need not post about her getting dicked down by Wissam on the regular on his twitter...people like Gil don't need twitter, they are way too emotional...Gil goes on a twitter rant at least once a week lol

He has some undercover codependency issues and doesn't seem to have a life apart from Janet. He's all emotional and stuff about the fans bombarding him with questions and blaming him for stuff, but he continues to respond. He spills little tid bits of information on his own anyway w/o being asked so...

what sounds suspect 2 me is the fact that he hasn't spoken 2 Janet in months :blink:

gil is either lying-which he does w/expertise or he's been givin his walking papers. :yep:

I'm more inclined to think it's the latter. Gil is the first to brag about his friendship with Janet. I'm kinda shocked he even went as far to discuss her being in love. He's the one that got emotional about the Wissam twitter account :lol:

He has some undercover codependency issues and doesn't seem to have a life apart from Janet. He's all emotional and stuff about the fans bombarding him with questions and blaming him for stuff, but he continues to respond. He spills little tid bits of information on his own anyway w/o being asked so...

How so?

The only time he talks about Janet on Twitter is when some fan ask him a question..

Other than that he is normally talking about Pulse (I think that's the name of his dance shop)..

What is there really to choreograph for this tour? :unsure: Aren't all the songs off of Number One's? Unless she's changing the choreography then why would Gil be needed except to maybe teach the newer dancers?

Even if this is in effect a greatest hits tour, still she should offer up some fresh dance moves. :unsure: If not, people are going to be more focused on whether or not she can still hit the old moves, instead of just being in the moment.