Accent Challenge

bu.

LMAO I love it, no messing about just straight down to business :lmao:

The book challenge - "Nope" :lmao:

PS. your Virginia accent is tame compared to some I've heard. I guess it depends on the region though? I visited VA Beach/Chesapeake/Hampton area.

That was my first time doing anything like this.. :asham:

I'm from the country..but people think I'm from the city..and most people think I'm from Maryland.. :thumbdown:

Thanks, I appreciate it. Generally, my more aggressive character voice is "Zany Zebra" while "Red Simba" is the calm one. :lol:

:lmao: When Nautica kept it real @ 3:00. Who did you record first - the host voice then Nautica? I love it, this inspires me to wanna do a self-interview myself - I posted a few transcript ideas on Daz's forum as my artist alterego "Red Simba" with MC Skat Kat as the interviewer. (Don't judge muh -_-:lol:)

Zany Zebra :lol: I dig the character names! You definitely should start doing more of the self-interviewing videos, it's always fun to sit back and watch what someone else creates from their own mind :lol: -- you should post some of your transcripts!

This one was the first one I'd ever done, it was done out of sheer boredom. It was actually a stop start recording. I would come up with a question (as Jevar) and answer/interact (as Nautica), so it was all done as improv, didn't give myself any time to think about what to say for either -- which is cool because it came off as very realistic. I'd go back and replay what I had just recorded, then I would start speaking from the other person's point of view WHILE the response was playing, which is why I had overlapping voices at several parts of the interview. All of my friends were like "THAT IS NOT YOU, HOW CAN YOU TALK WITH 2 VOICES AT THE SAME TIME!!!" :asham: technology, my friends.

Oh I gave yall the wrong questions.... Oops :ph34r:

But you all sound so amazing :wub:!!

Bailiey I couldn't stop laughing during yours! I love your laugh!

Game you're totally different to how I imagined you'd be :lol:! And the way you're promoting apple with that ipad >>>> :lmao:!!

Hotboy you're just too funny :lmao:!! I loved the way you said caramel!

Kishi, Simba, Jevar and Jarryl yall are sooooo awesome!

I literally loved every one of them!!

Bu, I just watched yours, and I laughed right along with you when you were reading "50 Shades Of Grey" :lol: Funny shit! I know I told you before how much I dig your vids, but I've got to say it again. There's something about your personality, very engaging. And you don't even have to 'try', it's natural. You should really start spreading the word about your v-logs, I could see you becoming one of those 100,000+ views per video kind of youtube guys. :yep::thumbup:

-_- I'm STILL waiting for mine to finish processing...it's been 'processing' for over a half hour.

Oh I gave yall the wrong questions.... Oops :ph34r:

But you all sound so amazing :wub:!!

Bailiey I couldn't stop laughing during yours! I love your laugh!

Game you're totally different to how I imagined you'd be :lol:! And the way you're promoting apple with that ipad >>>> :lmao:!!

Hotboy you're just too funny :lmao:!! I loved the way you said caramel!

Kishi, Simba, Jevar and Jarryl yall are sooooo awesome!

I literally loved every one of them!!

what are the right questions? :unsure::coffee:

And her cheeky little looks :asham:

LOL that eyebrow thing I think I do when I'm nervous :blush:

Deep breath :blush: Pretty sure you know I'm crushin' -- Your speaking voice is just as addictive as your singing voice. I love me some Selina.

:blush: *fans self* :shifty:

ugh... she's mine.. we already draw something together...

:lmao: