Accent Challenge

bu.

Ah I feel you, I thought you were like me in that you just naturally change tones lol, sometimes I don't even notice, but my mom REALLY is like that and me and my sibblings are because of her, like my mom is the funniest with it because she does not even realize she does it half the time, when she talks to people with southern accents...her voice gradually shifts into 1, when she talks to my Island family members, her voice naturally has a hint of west indies in it lol, AND SHE HAS NO CLUE I LOVE THAT. but around the house me & my siblings would just randomly talk in british accents, or southern, or like air head girls LOL, just complete randomness lol. Shit I was born to improv lol.

Same here, thats how I discovered it as well, from the time of Kci's opening, Im like "...oh this songs hot" lol. Love No Limit's been my fave Mary song for like 10 years now lol.

HA! I NOTICED THAT TOO LOL. My sister bet me $5 I couldnt go a day on FB and texting without typing lol ONCE. I won it but it was so damn harrrd. lol

That's awesome about your mom! Yeah, I mean in person, I have a quiet voice so I'm always told to speak up. And I hate to cuz I feel like I sound meaner when I do. :lol: For this video, I planned my answers for the "read this passage" and "say three words" parts. ("Saturn eats baloney" was actually a misheard message we got from the operator game we played in elementary school. That's the story there lol)

It's one of those songs with that 90s R&B ballad intros. I've loved "Real Love" for a good 19 years now; around when I first started listening to the radio.

I could go a day too ... if I'm not online the whole day -_-:lol:

This sounds like fun haha, I'm gonna do one later on when I get home from boring ass work. I did see Andy's :lmao: loved the voices buddy! The style of yours kind of reminds me of videos that I do from time to time, I have this fictitious character named Nautica Jonez who is a Whitney-Mariah-Madonna-Gaga styled "diva", prim and proper until you get her excited, then she turns ghetto and curses like a sailor :asham: in this video, I am "interviewing" her:

We all should start doing more videos, this is actually pretty fun and interesting ;) I'll come back later and do mine. Until then, I'm going to watch/listen to the rest of what you all uploaded :)

• Upvote 1

This sounds like fun haha, I'm gonna do one later on when I get home from boring ass work. I did see Andy's :lmao: loved the voices buddy! The style of yours kind of reminds me of videos that I do from time to time, I have this fictitious character named Nautica Jonez who is a Whitney-Mariah-Madonna-Gaga styled "diva", prim and proper until you get her excited, then she turns ghetto and curses like a sailor :asham: in this video, I am "interviewing" her:

We all should start doing more videos, this is actually pretty fun and interesting ;) I'll come back later and do mine. Until then, I'm going to watch/listen to the rest of what you all uploaded :)

Thanks, I appreciate it. Generally, my more aggressive character voice is "Zany Zebra" while "Red Simba" is the calm one. :lol:

:lmao: When Nautica kept it real @ 3:00. Who did you record first - the host voice then Nautica? I love it, this inspires me to wanna do a self-interview myself - I posted a few transcript ideas on Daz's forum as my artist alterego "Red Simba" with MC Skat Kat as the interviewer. (Don't judge muh -_-:lol:)

That's awesome about your mom! Yeah, I mean in person, I have a quiet voice so I'm always told to speak up. And I hate to cuz I feel like I sound meaner when I do. :lol: For this video, I planned my answers for the "read this passage" and "say three words" parts. ("Saturn eats baloney" was actually a misheard message we got from the operator game we played in elementary school. That's the story there lol)

It's one of those songs with that 90s R&B ballad intros. I've loved "Real Love" for a good 19 years now; around when I first started listening to the radio.

I could go a day too ... if I'm not online the whole day -_-:lol:

LOL then you remind me of my brother, he's pretty soft spoken, but he does the voices thing too.

I.MISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.Good Ballad intros god damnit! Real love was my 1st Mary song I loved, but when I found Love No Limit, it was ova lol. BUT Real Love's still in my top 5 (Love No Limit, All That I can say, Be Happy, Real Love, My Life)

I wanted to do that but I ended up just watching movies online mostly, kept all convos and contact to a minimum.

can we please get married... no no.. can you please be my ringtone... I'm in love with your voice :wub:

loooool that might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me :lmao:

Johnie I loved yours :lol:

I apologise I haven't listened/watched these all yet, ran out of time last night, that's how I didn't know Bu picked the same book as Kishi and me :blush: but :lmao: at Bu's reaction to the book :lol:

loooool that might be the nicest thing you've ever said to me :lmao:

Johnie I loved yours :lol:

I apologise I haven't listened/watched these all yet, ran out of time last night, that's how I didn't know Bu picked the same book as Kishi and me :blush: but :lmao: at Bu's reaction to the book :lol:

I watched yours a few times your hair was pissing you off :asham: mine was kinda last minute spur of the moment so :rolleyes: