The Obama Vs. Romney Debate Thread

Bailey

Okay some of us here are into politics and others not as much but everyone should tune in to the debate. The Romney campaign is falling apart, and I get a sense from watching Ryan on Fox News that the Romney ticket is losing its own faith in winning. Obama is up several points in several key states (swing states) it looks as if Obama is going to win this election and most commentators agree on both sides. So for pure entertainment purposes lets all tune in to see Obama snatch Romney up. :clapping:

The debate is messy yet boring lol, it's funny THIS is my fave part of the election, but I always hype it up to virtually being a full on nose to nose shouting match between the 2 (lol an exageration but you know what I mean) and when it comes on. you're like "....oh....this is pretty 1 toned" but it's also cause if you watch the news shows, they perfectly piece together the exciting parts

The debate is messy yet boring lol, it's funny THIS is my fave part of the election, but I always hype it up to virtually being a full on nose to nose shouting match between the 2 (lol an exageration but you know what I mean) and when it comes on. you're like "....oh....this is pretty 1 toned" but it's also cause if you watch the news shows, they perfectly piece together the exciting parts

I agree we're better off with the cliff notes and sound bites from the news.