So I finally listened to Ciara's album and...

King Baby

Its really not that bad at all. Its not "Loud" but its not a bad album. I seriously think her image is the problem. I think the overly sexual imaging she has been putting out is too much. Rihanna and the girls do sexy but Ciara's dance style is for the stripper poles and maybe she lost her younger fans when she lost her girl next store image and became Ciara the ho stripper. What do you think?

Its really not that bad at all. Its not "Loud" but its not a bad album. I seriously think her image is the problem. I think the overly sexual imaging she has been putting out is too much. Rihanna and the girls do sexy but Ciara's dance style is for the stripper poles and maybe she lost her younger fans when she lost her girl next store image and became Ciara the ho stripper. What do you think?

Ciara dance style is fine its just her marketing and image... She needs a company that can truly support her and make her focus on what her brand is. Shes the best dancer of this generation and her new cd isn't bad at all its alot better than fantasy ride.

Most (real girls) are jealous of her because she reminds them of the cheer leader pretty skinny chick in highschool... with the gay dudes its either they really love her or hate her because she makes their favorite look inferior dance wise.

Ciara dance style is fine its just her marketing and image... She needs a company that can truly support her and make her focus on what her brand is. Shes the best dancer of this generation and her new cd isn't bad at all its alot better than fantasy ride.

Most (real girls) are jealous of her because she reminds them of the cheer leader pretty skinny chick in highschool... with the gay dudes its either they really love her or hate her because she makes their favorite look inferior dance wise.

I think she is dancing too whorish for today's market... <_<

I think she is dancing too whorish for today's market... <_<

Nah I don't think so.... Sometimes when you too good at something it can backfire on you... Could she tone it down? She tried that with fantasy ride... she went back to what people loved about her dancing... and now some people bitched about that too... I would love for a record label to make her into a modern janet.

Nah I don't think so.... Sometimes when you too good at something it can backfire on you... Could she tone it down? She tried that with fantasy ride... she went back to what people loved about her dancing... and now some people bitched about that too... I would love for a record label to make her into a modern janet.

It was nothing toned down with that love,sex, and magic video. :excited:

OMG yes! And its also kind of redundant. I like Cici, and the album is ok. But it seems like something is missing. Like she's run out of ideas.

LMAO!

OMG yes! And its also kind of redundant. I like Cici, and the album is ok. But it seems like something is missing. Like she's run out of ideas.

She needs to follow janet's footsteps and do a concept album like Janet did with "Rhythm Nation"...Ciara is all "boy dance with me, boy fuck me, boy I love you, I'm a bad bitch"...Nothing more. Rihanna, Beyonce, P!nk, and even britney have way more depth. Ciara is merely an eternal club girl basically.

She needs to follow janet's footsteps and do a concept album like Janet did with "Rhythm Nation"...Ciara is all "boy dance with me, boy fuck me, boy I love you, I'm a bad bitch"...Nothing more. Rihanna, Beyonce, P!nk, and even britney have way more depth. Ciara is merely an eternal club girl basically.

Maybe Bowwow or Fiddy should have beaten her ass :unsure:

u blame everything but the flop it-self.. even if they did release it in the spring... it still wouldn't have sold much higher... Ciara is done... cooked all the way thru... etc

*looks at older posts where I said she was doomed when she said she was working with the Dream to "recapture" her debut album, when BET banned the video and that she didn't even perform until the week of release* And the album is a summer club album :mellow: Nice attempt, but keep it moving Debbie :wave:

*looks at older posts where I said she was doomed when she said she was working with the Dream to "recapture" her debut album, when BET banned the video and that she didn't even perform until the week of release* And the album is a summer club album :mellow: Nice attempt, but keep it moving Debbie :wave:

i dont follow u're every post :rolleyes:

When you think of the icons..they all had a story,something to say.

Ciara knows who she is as an artist but I just think she doesnt have anything to say. Thats why I think the "CONCEPTUAL album" idea that you suggested... hasnt really came about yet and it seems slim to none.

When you think of the icons..they all had a story,something to say.

Ciara knows who she is as an artist but I just think she doesnt have anything to say.

Well tell that bitch to travel or something and experience the world. Or at least go outside the box with her writers and producers instead of getting the R&B hip hop regulars :coffee:

Well tell that bitch to travel or something and experience the world. Or at least go outside the box with her writers and producers instead of getting the R&B hip hop regulars :coffee:

I was speaking w/ a friend about her the other day and I was saying how Ciara doesnt appeal outside of her own town becuz she makes music that appeals to them. The world is not ATL. You need something far more universal because....I,the world can NOT RELATE.Love,Sex & Magic was a step up but now its almost like she lets her hometown define who she is as an artist and you dont see that with ANYONE else (except maybe rappers).

I was speaking w/ a friend about her the other day and I was saying how Ciara doesnt appeal outside of her own town becuz she makes music that appeals to them. The world is not ATL. You need something far more universal because....I,the world can NOT RELATE.Love,Sex & Magic was a step up but now its almost like she lets her hometown define who she is as an artist and you dont see that with ANYONE else (except maybe rappers).

She really doesn't have a place in the scene right now. She can't do anything that won't be compared to janet or aaliyah or Janet. Janety has done it all. Aaliyah was the very best at wkat she did.

She really doesn't have a place in the scene right now. She can't do anything that won't be compared to janet or aaliyah or Janet. Janety has done it all. Aaliyah was the very best at wkat she did.

I believe there is no place for her because she has no point of view. If she was raised in Cali somewhere..maybe we wouldn't be having this problem .. :rolleyes::excited:

Another thing is she doesnt give us depth. I dont feel like I know ANYTHING about Ciara at all. Where are your stories? Has she been thru anything?...where's anything personal or relatable? She seems guarded.

I believe there is no place for her because she has no point of view. If she was raised in Cali somewhere..maybe we wouldn't be having this problem .. :rolleyes::excited:

Another thing is she doesnt give us depth. I dont feel like I know ANYTHING about Ciara at all. Where are your stories? Has she been thru anything?...where's anything personal or relatable? She seems guarded.

She needs a concept alum...call it "Sarah Beth". She could be a beautiful white woman who raped and fought her way to the top and the journey could br the album. Just be adventurous. Crunk is played.

Archived