Chris Brown caught leaving Rihanna's hotel room

JoeJoe

If she's happy I'm happy.

He's split with Karicecake.

They talked about it on the Wendy show and some lady who I guess knows or comes in contact with a lot of celebrities said Karice is in town in the same area and her and Chris are still together and that she don't she knows what went down. It was also reported that Chris and Rihanna's security guarded the bathroom and Rihanna went in first and then Chris after and that Chris came out first and Rihanna came out looking a little shuffled as if they just finished fucking lol

They talked about it on the Wendy show and some lady who I guess knows or comes in contact with a lot of celebrities said Karice is in town in the same area and her and Chris are still together and that she don't she knows what went down. It was also reported that Chris and Rihanna's security guarded the bathroom and Rihanna went in first and then Chris after and that Chris came out first and Rihanna came out looking a little shuffled as if they just finished fucking lol

Oh really? Twitter was telling me they'd split :lol:. If Karice is still with him she needs to drop him. She clearly has insecurity issues for her to be with a man who clearly loves his ex.

Oh really? Twitter was telling me they'd split :lol:. If Karice is still with him she needs to drop him. She clearly has insecurity issues for her to be with a man who clearly loves his ex.

and is a un-apologetic women beater, any chick thatd take him back without being by his side through years and years of therapy and results has issues period :filenails:

and is a un-apologetic women beater, any chick thatd take him back without being by his side through years and years of therapy and results has issues period :filenails:

He may be a childsih asshole but she, the victim, forgave him and there's nothing we can do. If they end up together, again, and he does the same thing will I have sympathy? I'll feel sorry for her but I will also be thinking "We told you so". It's her life at the end of the day and I don't think she's down for any more bullshit from anybody - she was still a girl then...she's grown since. She'll know the signs.

In their defence we don't even know if they doing anything together :lol:. They could just be friends meeting up innocently and we're speculating that they're fucking :lol:

He may be a childsih asshole but she, the victim, forgave him and there's nothing we can do. If they end up together, again, and he does the same thing will I have sympathy? I'll feel sorry for her but I will also be thinking "We told you so". It's her life at the end of the day and I don't think she's down for any more bullshit from anybody - she was still a girl then...she's grown since. She'll know the signs.

In their defence we don't even know if they doing anything together :lol:. They could just be friends meeting up innocently and we're speculating that they're fucking :lol:

Thats the hardest/saddest part about women who go back to that shit, they're their but they can't even see what everyone else sees until they're done with the guy for good. Yes she's opening the door for it to happen again, and for people to not care (tho it's pretty easy to see the whole spousal abuse subject is something I'm pretty sensitive to, for my own reasons, so personally I'd still feel horrible about it happening to her or any women, but she is welcoming it). It's so disturbing and sad and stupid because she's proven she's a smart girl (like alot of girls who go back to that) but you can't save someone who don't want to be saved, life lesson that is hard for me personally but its the 100% truth. :sigh:

chille they had security blocking the door while she came out disheveled they fucked lol, or at least went to 3rd or something.....if she was disheveled

Well Wendy did make a point by saying that maybe Karice needs a come-up and we all know Chris got money

Thats the hardest/saddest part about women who go back to that shit, they're their but they can't even see what everyone else sees until they're done with the guy for good. Yes she's opening the door for it to happen again, and for people to not care (tho it's pretty easy to see the whole spousal abuse subject is something I'm pretty sensitive to, for my own reasons, so personally I'd still feel horrible about it happening to her or any women, but she is welcoming it). It's so disturbing and sad and stupid because she's proven she's a smart girl (like alot of girls who go back to that) but you can't save someone who don't want to be saved, life lesson that is hard for me personally but its the 100% truth. :sigh:

I guess we'll see what pans out. It's their life at the end of the day - we're just merely spectators but you can tell their families are tight with each other - it goes deeper than just them two.

Well Wendy did make a point by saying that maybe Karice needs a come-up and we all know Chris got money

LOL speaking of money someone on twitter said to her, "He been paying for your sushi sis! How you gonna eat now?" :lmao:

The bitch blocked me on Twitter a while ago <_<.

I guess we'll see what pans out. It's their life at the end of the day - we're just merely spectators but you can tell their families are tight with each other - it goes deeper than just them two.

Pretty much, can't stop an addict from stopping whats hurting/killing them if they don't want to. Yea I can relate and understand about it going deeper than the 2 of them, but some lines that get crossed in relationships should severe all ties, in my opinion anyway, but what works for some don't work for everyone. It'd be so much easier if he wasnt such a arrogant douchey bitch about everything tho, honestly.

http://music-mix.ew.com/2012/10/05/chris-brown-rihanna-video/

Chris Brown explains Rihanna situation: 'I'm not trying to be a dog'

Chris-Brown.jpg Image Credit: Gomillion and Leupo

In the ancient Greek myth about Prometheus, the trickster Titan steals fire from the gods of Olympus to deliver to humankind. As punishment, Zeus chains the immortal Prometheus to a rock and compels a bird of prey (sometimes an eagle, other times a vulture) to eat his liver, which always grows back the next day. It’s a vision of eternal torment, just like Sisyphus pushing a boulder endlessly up a hill or George Orwell’s immortal image of a boot stomping on a face for all eternity.

We are all Prometheus, and Chris Brown is the liver that keeps growing back.

Brown has long been rumored to have been reunited with ex-girlfriend, soul mate, and assault victim Rihanna, and the pair ended up all over the tabloids this week thanks to an appearance at one of Jay-Z’s shows at Brooklyn’s just-opened Barclays Center. In effort to clear the air, Brown produced a video that is meant to explain his current romantic predicament, as he also reportedly just ended his relationship with model Karrueche Tran. He ends up merely muddying the issue, which is the Chris Browniest result possible.

“When you share history with somebody, then you tend to fall in love with somebody else, it’s kind of difficult, you know what I’m saying?” Brown says in the video, which he opens by admitting that he is a little drunk. “Is there such thing as loving two people? I don’t know. I don’t know if that’s possible, but for me, I feel like that.”

EW Daily Poll: 'Glee': Most devastating break-up?

In between Brown’s explanations (recorded in the back seat of a car), there’s footage of him in a club and hanging out in hotels. Though he doesn’t mention either of his current paramours by name, it’s pretty easy to see what he’s getting at. “I don’t want to hurt either or,” he says. “I’m not trying to be a player, I’m not trying to be a dog. I’m not none of that. My momma raised me differently.” Check out the whole production below.

For a guy who supposedly wants people to stay out of his private life, this is sort of an odd choice. But it’s not entirely shocking, as this concept still stands.

Brown’s latest album Fortune currently sits at number 59 on the Billboard 200.

:sigh: