2nd debate tonight Romney Vs. Obama

Bailey

that's a damn lie, as long as it costs American companies next to nothing to get China exports they will...even if a pair of boxers from Walmart after a couple of washes feel like paper. :umm:

That's why Obama's answer was THE BEST when it came to jobs and China.

America isn't going to get back those low paying jobs. Those are long gone. China got them locked down.

What America (and everyone else) needs to do is focus on the higher end jobs. Firing China is not going to happen.

Whoops, Romney blames violence on single parent households........let's see he's alienated himself from minorities (all of us), gays, women, anyone who isn't rich, and now single parents....if he wins this I really will blame lack of voting because....this should be STUPID easy.

that went right over my head Angie spoke on it, I guess I never thought about it like that two parent homes vs. single parent

And I'm supposed to get better pay so I can run home and get to making food in my kitchen. I can advance in my job, but I need to remember that my place is in the kitchen.

Damn right, woman.

You get that job, but you betta work your schedule around dinner and yo chirren. :filenails:

:sigh:

That's why Obama's answer was THE BEST when it came to jobs and China.

America isn't going to get back those low paying jobs. Those are long gone. China got them locked down.

What America (and everyone else) needs to do is focus on the higher end jobs. Firing China is not going to happen.

I agree those jobs are gone, I know I had one, but they not gonna pay you 30 bucks an hour to put a nut on a bolt in America when they can get less than a dollar an hour in China for the same

It doesn't mean anything if the men are in power and we're still being underpaid. I work in HR; I've seen it up close and personal when it comes time to decide some salaries. A woman has to be damn near overeducated at times to make the same.

I'm sorry what do you want me to do? :unsure:

So I guess Obama did well?

^_^

I'll watch the daily show for a recap :P

Ch. that means you gotta wait till tomorrow.

my most negative criticism of Stewart & Colbert's shows is that they don't do it up for the election seasons, they should have live shows on nights of this kind of stature, like debates and the conventions, etc. (nah they do pretty good on the conventions with the correspondants going) but they could stan to be live for certain nights, maybe take it out side and have massive outside audiences etc.

• Upvote 1

Ch. that means you gotta wait till tomorrow.

my most negative criticism of Stewart & Colbert's shows is that they don't do it up for the election seasons, they should have live shows on nights of this kind of stature, like debates and the conventions, etc. (nah they do pretty good on the conventions with the correspondants going) but they could stan to be live for certain nights, maybe take it out side and have massive outside audiences etc.

Well most real people actually watch the debates so it's ok to have it the night after

I was at work -_-

Well most real people actually watch the debates so it's ok to have it the night after

I was at work -_-

Not for me I want all of Stewarts SH-HADE right NOW, but I gotta wait till tomorrown (frowningly kicks the ground lol) but the upside to him being a night after guy is he gets to rip on FOX for their immediate responses. But it wouldnt kill them shows to do wome live shows for these events, Comedy Centrals rattings would go through the roof on that 1. But Stewart & Colberts 2 shows alone beat all of Fox, MSNBC, & CNN's shows so alls good....but could be great.....

I honestly don't remember how many questions Mitt actually answered :mellow: He talks A LOT, but it was some random shit. At least I have learned now that single mothers are the reason we have all this violence. I never knew.

omg angie yes wtf..i was like wtf does single moms habve to do with ak47's??????