The Official 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Bailey

Yea and it looks like we will see Obama get Ohio.......what I want to know is why are we so divided as a Nation? Why 51% 49%

I agree with Game, but in a much politer way. Even in an election like this, where it should be clear who's better for the office, you'll still get some sharp division. This election is a bit of a special case because of certain groups like the Tea Party confusing much of the population.

I agree with Game, but in a much politer way. Even in an election like this, where it should be clear who's better for the office, you'll still get division.

Game is Game....but neither of you have took a stab at my question........why are we damn near a 50 50 country? I could see maybe 60 40 but to be split in fucking half :blink:

Idk understand your question... It's called America... where people have their own opinions and feel strongly for those opinions...

I get your point, so I don't see why you don't get my question.....I really don't.....so one last time....why can you take our country and split it in half? Are we in some kinda political civil war? Where is the unity? I think back when Clinton won in office it wasn't anywhere near this close

I get your point, so I don't see why you don't get my question.....I really don't.....so one last time....why can you take our country and split it in half? Are we in some kinda political civil war? Where is the unity? I think back when Clinton won in office it wasn't anywhere near this close

:sigh: I guess :rolleyes: if you don't know the answer... no one does