The Official 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Bailey

I HATE that it is going to be close because it should be a fucking landslide because the other party is the "make it up as you go along" party.............thats pretty scary that it's even a serious option

well we have a lot of folks that really want to see things get back to where we were, but the problem I think people don't see is that the times that existed before are gone, like sailing across the ocean, we fly planes now. The economy has changed, even those auto jobs that got saved don't pay as much as they did when I had mine, I made twice what these folks make. Its almost as if to say to win an election or argument you just have to get the other party to believe the stupid shit you spin. I know far too many Romney folks, and those in the closet about it, that think he will be good for them. I could see Romney making shit good for a select group of people, but those who support him are not in that group they are in the 47% he doesn't give a fuck about and wont
  • Upvote 1

Watching the news coverage, Romney and his VP candidate were both in Cleveland at a Wendy's restaurant, and they were ordering food and Paul Ryan went to shake the hands of the workers, I got really upset, because I said if Romney wins all those workers behind that counter will stay right there.

well we have a lot of folks that really want to see things get back to where we were, but the problem I think people don't see is that the times that existed before are gone, like sailing across the ocean, we fly planes now. The economy has changed, even those auto jobs that got saved don't pay as much as they did when I had mine, I made twice what these folks make. Its almost as if to say to win an election or argument you just have to get the other party to believe the stupid shit you spin. I know far too many Romney folks, and those in the closet about it, that think he will be good for them. I could see Romney making shit good for a select group of people, but those who support him are not in that group they are in the 47% he doesn't give a fuck about and wont

The voice of reason!!