The Official 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Bailey

I like flipping to Fox News coverage tonight cause they look so fucking sad and defeated. It is hilarious. Sarah palin was so salty and pressed in front of her fireplace on the satellite feed.

they do and CBS does too.....Im like these bitches showing their real colors now

I like flipping to Fox News coverage tonight cause they look so fucking sad and defeated. It is hilarious. Sarah palin was so salty and pressed in front of her fireplace on the satellite feed.

I almost felt bad for the people on Fox, it's like a funeral there. Bill ORiely, was talking about this is not the hard working white country it once was or some shit. He said Obama is winning, because people want handouts.

• Upvote 1

I almost felt bad for the people on Fox, it's like a funeral there. Bill ORiely, was talking about this is not the hard working white country it once was or some shit. He said Obama is winning, because people want handouts.

I don't think most people want a handout, we are a nation of sinners, and one sin is Pride, we have too much pride to want a handout, BUT when shit is fucked up and we doing the best we can with what we have, we start looking at why shit is the way it is, and if its policy.....we expect changes
  • Upvote 1

What NPR do you listen too?

NPR simply report the news.

Let me get this while Game plays with his Ipad......I am a regular NPR listener, Day to Day with Diane Rehms, Fresh Air Terri Gross, Talk of the Nation Neil Cohen. I can tell you NPR spends a great amount of time discussing topics that play to a liberal audience, they embrace the arts, so you will hear about hollywood, many celebs come on to NPR, well Hollywood aint exactly GOP. NPR is very liberal, and come to think of it....hippie like Game said....

There is really no way (unless they cheat) that Lying Mitt can win..

Obama 238 right now..

If he wins Fl it will be up to 267 without Ohio and Iowa and couple smaller states..

Mitt cant win ...he would need a blow out of the other states....CNN projects New Mexico will be Obama's bringing him to 249