The Official 2012 Presidential Election Thread

Bailey

Oh I expect Whites folks to be upside my head more than usually....but Ima sit smug as shit ac1.gif

LOL In the words of Oprah's Grandma "You gotta get you some good white folks" lol, cause of all my white friends and fam, I can think of only 2 who voted for Mitt.....and they know to be quiet right now lol.

• Upvote 1

it's not the White vote.....its who within it....women, young voters....the problem is White men

I understand that most white men are not Obama supporters, but many Obama supporters are white men. Millions of his votes came from white men. The white men I know for the most part voted for him. That is why I think making this a "white people gonna be mad" thing is not a reflection of Obama and his supporters.

You do realize that Obama has more white men on his staff that blacks, women etc? :umm:

• Upvote 2

I don't know if we get to hear those.....oh you mean his speech to his folks....I was thinking about that phone call we need to make while they still holding onto Ohio :filenails:

The folks at the Romney HQ look soooo sour, bitter and pressed right now. :lmao: :lmao: I love it. :lol:

He didn't write one :blink:

fail.. :lmao:

That's why I'm looking forward to what he has to say. :lol:

Romney said he's not ready to concede :lol:

:sigh: This bitch. Some people need to sleep. He needs to get his ass on stage and give his own eulogy now. :filenails:

I understand that most white men are not Obama supporters, but many Obama supporters are white men. Millions of his votes came from white men. The white men I know for the most part voted for him. That is why I think making this a "white people gonna be mad" thing is not a reflection of Obama and his supporters.

You do realize that Obama has more white men on his staff that blacks, women etc? :umm:

Of course...BUT OVERALL numbers over 90% of the voters in the Republican primaries were White men.....when you break the votes down, White men overwhelmingly voted for Mitt, FACT....now should this not be a race issue? Of course BUT is race a part of the narrative? YES....did they come for Obama because of his race? YES...so can those same people have seats....hell yes

My tweet to Stacy Dash, because she tweeted yesterday for her birthday she wants a RomneyRyan Presidency, and I wanted to tweet her something really sweet but with a pinch of shady (not mean, I figure she gets enough of that from us Dems)

"@REALStaceyDash I didnt' give you the birthday present/president you wanted, but I gave you the 1 you need it, have a happy 1, love ya :)"

Despite her airhead-ness I'll forever love her for Clueless (movie & show)