Chris Brown Premieres New Song

CK1Czar

If an album is long and good then that's cool - look how long janet and TVR are :)

I don't mind long albums as long as they're good :lol:. I need them to have 'continuity' though if you get what I mean... Like the tracklisting has to flow and transition well into each other.

He and Usher can BOTH have several seats, imo.

Usher is in his mid 30's, dances like he's in 20's, has vocal talent, can actually sing live, and has actual RnB albums while releasing crossover appeal singles. Has one of the most respected RnB albums and live tours of all time. Also ranked among the top 20 most entertaining Superbowl performances.

Who is Chris Brown again? Oh right...... a felon and wannabe rapper who releases singles in between parole. Chris stays recording Turn Up The Music remixes and releasing them as if they're new :sigh:

He can't even come for Usher's protege... Prince Bieber

• Upvote 1

I can't stand Chris Brown. And Usher is wearing thin on me as well. In fact, I'm disappointed in ALL of the quote/unquote "R&B" singers out today for almost completely abandoning the genre altogether for that piece of shit EURO POP bullshit.

Miguel is killin' them ALL right now.

So he's there but you haven't entirely counted him out? :yahoo: Sounds about right for an artists at his age :yep:

Don't worry though. Everyone can still have their favorite flops:

Chris Brown

Jason Derulo

Taio Cruz

Jay Sean

:lmao:

Usher is in his mid 30's, dances like he's in 20's, has vocal talent, can actually sing live, and has actual RnB albums while releasing crossover appeal singles. Has one of the most respected RnB albums and live tours of all time. Also ranked among the top 20 most entertaining Superbowl performances.

Who is Chris Brown again? Oh right...... a felon and wannabe rapper who releases singles in between parole. Chris stays recording Turn Up The Music remixes and releasing them as if they're new :sigh:

He can't even come for Usher's protege... Prince Bieber

At what point are you going to take his cock out your mouth?

tumblr_m6ctkesZEx1qe3d1y.gif

He and Usher can BOTH have several seats, imo.

:lmao:!! YES!!!

tumblr_lpg5i30t3N1qlh1s6o1_250.gif

• Upvote 3