Thanksgiving Plans

SloLove

This Thanksgiving my niece is coming over, one of my best friends with her 2 kids, and one of the guys who participate at the lounge where I work. This will be my first Thanksgiving hosting 8 people...Im excited about it...I always wanted to be the type of person who has the big events at their home. I also want to get a christmas tree this year and decorate on Thanksgiving night...I've been without a tree for 3 years in a row :-(

Dont over due it with the eating guys....gotta maintain sexy

You aint gotta tell me twice, I lost 25 pounds the entire month of October (had to buy new undies today, they kept falling off........A problem I was all to happy to have lol)

My 1st Thanksgiving as a Californian, but not my 1st in California, came out last year. Gonna spend it with my grandad and his wife and my mom & brother. And my mom & step-grandma throwing down in the kitchen. my waist and stomach may have shrunken but my appetites all there, but I work out alot too so I don't have to be too careful wit the food lol

Oh well, sucks for you. :P

I'm gonna pig the fuck out!!! :excited::cheers:

We can all work out on friday running around the malls and stores. In the meantime I'm eating. The whole reason we work out all year is so we can pig out the lat two months.!!! :wub:

I know :(!! I've always wanted to have a Thanksgiving dinner!!

Can I come to yours :cry:

Oh well, sucks for you. :P

I'm gonna pig the fuck out!!! :excited::cheers:

We can all work out on friday running around the malls and stores. In the meantime I'm eating. The whole reason we work out all year is so we can pig out the lat two months.!!! :wub:

I dont do that